Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Damn this isn't an orc, this is an emorc. Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.Reward: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf.

Does this mean there will be another raid after Garrosh??!
    It probably refers to the next expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.Reward: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf.

Does this mean there will be another raid after Garrosh??!
    Maybe it's to give a bonus to people who do it this expansion.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Inb4 holy paladin QQs. They were already behind after the 5.3 changes..

10+ Year Old Account
    That super-orc model looks ridiculous, I can't stop laughing!

New resto druid 2set bonus is pretty damn good, the new 4set is even worse than the old though.
    And still keeping fel flame instant, thank god for that.

Interesting change on the Hegara achieve. I wonder if they will do that to the others of the same vein. Such as the wrath 5 man one.

The hpally rage tears are inc...

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    New resto druid 2set bonus is pretty damn good, the new 4set is even worse than the old though.
    4set makes more sense as something you can intentionally put on a tank when there's damage incoming, which is exactly when you want to stick a few absorbs on as well.

Luv the change to the frost mastery. Finally it will do something in PVE.

Deleted
    What are they thinking.. They nerf our most critical spell(EF) and make ss even worse.. The only good thing is the change to Divine Plea but its just a marginal thing.. I mean what the heck.. All i see is other healers getting buffed and us getting constantly nerfed.. Either we stand up like the locks did with the kiljadean nerf or they will just carry on until we are useless..

Awaiting the tears of the "flex" raiders since they wont have a feat of strength for defeating garrosh before the next expansion hahaha.

There might actually be another raid.... Anyone notice the new arena season achievement? Normally is a new PVP season with raid teir, so looks like there might be another one

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    Awaiting the tears of the "flex" raiders since they wont have a feat of strength for defeating garrosh before the next expansion hahaha.
    the sad part about this, is that itll probably be true. Also, flex raid is able to get you the achieves, easyness anyone?

YaY riposte for DKs and warriors sounds like fun!

Mount selling guilds must not be that happy that they have no 100% heroic mount to sell this time, but players have made a lot individually on selling gold CMs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    That super-orc model looks ridiculous, I can't stop laughing!
    That's what I thought.

Super-Emo-Orc.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Maybe that super-orc is Malkorok?

WHILE GAMMON IS ALIVE?!

....No...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not him! Anyone but him!

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    YaY riposte for DKs and warriors sounds like fun!
    It doesn't really matter much, you still need the heroic kills for the meta.

So err, separate feats of strenght for 10 and 25m Ahead of the Curve? Could this mean seperate lockouts again?