Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshock View Post
    Maybe that super-orc is Malkorok?
    Nope it's a trash mob, it's not a named boss in the file.

Any1 else notice that siege engineer looks a lot like a marine from starcraft, the design on its helmet reminds me so much of jim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    Makethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountma kethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmake thatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmaketh atshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethat shredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatsh redderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamountmakethatshredderamount
    http://media-azeroth.cursecdn.com/wo...eddermount.jpg

"ability_mount_shreddermount.jpg"

10+ Year Old Account
    Those sounds files......they have balls for doing that indeed....very big steel balls

Deleted
    Can't wait to see that mount you will get for killing Garrosh! I hope it's equipped with some heavy armor!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Gamon will come with his own sound file.

Deleted
    Jaina is DEAD?! THIS MEANS WAR!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? Gamon kills Nazgrim... wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    fsskjzdfkjsfsjckfjvgfsjhcgsfc YES!

Sylvannas is starting to make her move.....

Deleted
    What the F blizzard!
    Jaina dies?... Thrall better be dying too!

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.Reward: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf.

Does this mean there will be another raid after Garrosh??!
    No dude.... 5.4 is the last WoW patch ever made. Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    What the F blizzard!
    Jaina dies?... Thrall better be dying too!
    Where do you and others see that she dies? Listening to the sound files implies she doesn't die just that she gets severely hurt more than likely. Much like how Theron was wondering where the blood was coming from on him. Looks like they both get involved in the battle and get hurt pretty badly.

I don't like the sounds of that last Lor'themar file. They'd better not kill him off, right after he finally gets some action.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the "i can't go on" and "where is this blood coming from" as them pretty much saying "LOL YOU FAILED THE BOSS, WIPE IT UP DUMBASSES"

I want the Thrall sounds. Now. I must know if the Green Jesus gets crucified by Garrosh

Is one map not very similar to the terrace of endless spring? May we defeat the Sha of Pride on the same place as the Sha of Fear?

Also the sound files of Jaina doesn't mean anything yet. It is also possible that it is a fight similar to Halls of Reflection, where we need to protect her, and the sound files are there for failure.

Sweet baby murlocks, Chaud. PLEASE find Thrall's sound files as fast as you can!

So gamon keels nazgrim..... interesting.... and the jaina sound file.... god i hope she dies and then sylvannas res's her buwahaha

Just going to go out on a limb, and say the Lothremar and Jaina ending bits are for if you FAIL their part of the encounter, and they are in fact both fine so long as you don't wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.Reward: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf.

Does this mean there will be another raid after Garrosh??!
    Yes, World of Warcraft isn't ending after the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.