... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Rest in peace Nazgrim.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zSB2WEtwU

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    ARG *spills blood* I DIE NOW.
    I'm glad it was you who killed me in battle.

Do you remember how we leveled in the barrens? Damn we died at least two dozen times to the goddamn quillboars... and there were less flightpoints
    than today... do you remember where the first flightpoint was? Was it Ratchet or Crossroad... I can't even remember... now there are flightpoints everywhere!
    NOW... I'M DYING *COUGH*
    I remember that one day... we were drinking near the bank... yes I think we had Sen'jin tea that day...
    have you ever had Sen'jin tea with passion fruits, Gamon? I think we didn't have passion fruits that day, you really
    have to try this out... just make sure the tea water isn't too hot, yes.

What was I trying to say? Ah yes, I'm dying...

<to be continued>
    he doesn't talk that much. the problem here is that they've shown us 3 different death soundfiles together: alliance kills nazgrim, horde kills nazgrim and gamon kills nazgrim. so it sounds like he said a LOT, but we won't hear that much when we kill him lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Españolator View Post
    Lor´themar and Jaina will not die, I´m pretty sure its just sounds in case we fail to protect them. I also love how Lor´themar tells Sylvanas not to raise the blood elves but he allows Sylvanas to raise the Alliance that die
    Lor'themar is the elf. He looks out for his people!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Orc View Post
    Seems he forgot something...

I think it's safe to say he's moved past that phase in his life.

Deleted
    GAMON KILLS NAZGRIM, GAMON! I'm guessing he's an important tauren lore character who has hidden in orgrimmar under the identity of "Gamon" the useless tauren who gets killed alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I don't see anything "Fist-pump" worthy on alliance side. I can't say I'm surprised.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When writing tides of war, a titanium dildo with sharp barbs was shoved in Garrosh's arse.

In 5.1, a button was pushed that extended the spikes 3cm.

In 5.3, the thing was twisted inside Mr Hellscream

In 5.4 it was yanked out and the resulting hole filled with sand, acid and molten glass.

Throughout Wrath and Cata, Garrosh was my favourite character but Blizz being Blizz, it was not meant to be.

George RR Martin doesn't hold a candle to Blizzard in my eyes for this one.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    So far I don't see anything "Fist-pump" worthy on alliance side. I can't say I'm surprised.
    Is there any "Fist-pump" worthy things Horde Side?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    we don't get know what Varian will do, and this is the siege of org, so expect involvement of horde activities, both good and bad.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. So Garrosh is bat shit insane, and we're gonna have to sit through another half a raid of dragging goddamn Thrall around.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Orc View Post
    Is there any "Fist-pump" worthy things Horde Side?
    Nazgrim dying!

.. Oh, wait.. That's one of those bad things..

This is the day ive been waiting for since mop came out im literally jizzing from a huge loregasm

As for my take on what i heard

Yes thrall is gonna confront garrosh (gotta say i loved the speech garrosh gave about the true horde)

As for general Nazgrim im absolutely gutted that he is going to die and by gamon but its the way he should die in battle unlike his counterpart admiral taylor who will prolly die of old age and incontinence

im hoping jaina gets hers

Plus the thing that has intrigued me is the whole sylvanas and lorethmar thing when he says where is this blood coming from does this mean someone has tried to assassinate lorethamar im looking at you sylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I think it's safe to say he's moved past that phase in his life.
    yes, kind of like how Jaina moved past her peaceful way of being best friends with orcs, to now being 'fu*k orcs, kill them all for all I care'.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Great. So Garrosh is bat shit insane, and we're gonna have to sit through another half a raid of dragging goddamn Thrall around.
    Oh calm down already. He's Horde, and part of this. It's his responsibility to make things right. People don't want Thrall around but they also are mad that he made Garrosh Warchief.

im hoping jaina gets hers
    Why? Because she opposes the very silly *No true scotsman Horde* nonsense? Please....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post

Plus the thing that has intrigued me is the whole sylvanas and lorethmar thing when he says where is this blood coming from does this mean someone has tried to assassinate lorethamar im looking at you sylvanas
    That line is highly likely to be from the portion of the raid where he's fighting alongside players, and if the group wipes, he dies too. That's all it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    You really don't have a clue whats happening in the final fight aside from his gloating against Thrall, so stop jumping to complete conclusions, you don't know what Varian, Sylvanas, Thrall or Jaina will do in the end.
    #boycottchina

I'm sorry I listened to the files multiple times and I still think Jaina, Lor'Themar, and Taran Zhu all die. This is going by sound files alone, mind you which as we have seen can be misleading. But those are definitely death rattles mixed in with the combat grunts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    I'm sorry I listened to the files multiple times and I still think Jaina, Lor'Themar, and Taran Zhu all die. This is going by sound files alone, mind you which as we have seen can be misleading. But those are definitely death rattles mixed in with the combat grunts.
    They aren't going to die. They get some more built up and Loldie. Yeah, no they aren't.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Oh calm down already. He's Horde, and part of this. It's his responsibility to make things right. People don't want Thrall around but they also are mad that he made Garrosh Warchief.
    If Thrall stands up to Garrosh without the use of his power, and shows he's got the balls to do that, that makes any bullshit against Thrall only solving things with super powers moot.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when people said Anduin was going to die. STFU. We dont know who the hell dies, aside from Nazgrim and Garrosh most likely.