Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionTalents
- Eternal Flame Consumes up to 3 Holy Power to place a protective Holy flame on a friendly target, which heals them for [ 5,538 + 49% [ 3,876 + 34.3% of Spell Power ] and an additional [ 508 + 5.85% of Spell Power ] every 3 sec for 30 sec. Healing increased per charge of Holy Power. The heal over time is increased by 100% if used on the Paladin. Replaces Word of Glory. Paladin - LvL 45 Talent. 1 Holy Power. 40 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Sacred Shield (New) Holy: When you or your Beacon of Light target falls below 30% health, that target gains Sacred Shield, absorbing 30% of their maximum health. Sacred Shield can only occur once every 2 minutes. Protection, Retribution: When you fall below 30% health, you gain Sacred Shield, absorbing 30% of your maximum health. Sacred Shield can only occur once every 2 minutes. Paladin - LvL 45 Talent. 40 yd range. 6 sec cooldown.
- Sanctified Wrath Avenging Wrath lasts 50% longer and grants more frequent access to one of your abilities while it lasts. Holy Reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 50%. and increases the critical strike chance of Holy Shock by 20%. Protection Reduces the cooldown of Judgment by 50% 100%. Avenging Wrath also increases healing received by 20%. Retribution Reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Wrath by 50%. Paladin - LvL 75 Talent.
- Selfless Healer Holy: Your successful Judgments reduce the cast time and mana cost of your next Flash of Light or Divine Light by 35% per stack and improves its effectiveness by 20% per stack when used to heal others. Stacks up to 3 times. Protection, Retribution: Your successful Judgments reduce the cast time and mana cost of your next Flash of Light by 35% per stack and improves its effectiveness by 20% per stack when used to heal others. Stacks up to 3 times. Paladin - LvL 45 Talent.
- Divine Plea You gain 12% of your total mana over 9 sec, but the amount healed by your healing spells is reduced by 50%. Paladin - Holy Spec. Instant. 2 min cooldown.
Interesting changes, works out at about a 42% nerf to the WoG part of EF, quite a big hit and not sure if its really justified.
Good to see them working to make the talent choices a bit less linear, although I don't see Tier 3 changing from cookie cutter EF, I can see the benefits for PvP though.
The change to Sanctified Wrath might just be enough to make it worth thinking about, not convinced it'll beat out HA or DP still, but would be interesting to see your thoughts
Nice to see them finally taking the MS off of DP, we should be able to drop more Spirit now and be a little less fight dependant, although SoI is still going to play a factor in that.
Edit2:Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Discussion starts here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21704434Originally Posted by Lore