Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    I doubt you're that skilled if you only 2 nights ago killed qon hc.. so logs with ranks, please
    you have to remember, at this point of the patch they have lots, lots more gear than people who killed it the first few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    you have to remember, at this point of the patch they have lots, lots more gear than people who killed it the first few weeks.
    And yet with all that gear they only got to their 5th HC round about now.

To me that implies they should intentionally make the fight as easy as possible, not try to kill it as quickly as they can.

That makes 3 healing it the clear choice. Big spike damage in the first phase and sustained in the last phase. Compare this with a non-existent dps check of beating a second windstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by IDespicable View Post
    We 2 healed 1 tanked it easy on our first down.
    He asked what you'd recommend for groups reaching the fight now, it wasn't an invitation for people to hop in and whip out their HC wangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    I doubt you're that skilled if you only 2 nights ago killed qon hc.. so logs with ranks, please
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-h7...?s=9396&e=9931

oh i forgot to mention its my alt druid lol
    Last edited by Natureseer; 2013-06-24 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they're capable of 2 healing it if you're just currently progressing on the fight. Non existent dps requirement makes 3 healing safer and easier.

Deleted
    We used 3 healers for our first couple kills, 2 healing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-h7...?s=9396&e=9931

oh i forgot to mention its my alt druid lol
    When a single dps player does 50k hps, is that 2 healing a fight?

I'd recommend 2 healing it if you have a pala or monk solotanking + 1 shaman who can assist with rain + guidance during phase 4. If it's not the case i would recommend 3 healing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Technically they only brough two healers. I know what you mean though.

Did it on progression with 3 healers and 2 tanks because that's what we had to bring that night. Enrage wasn't an issue even holding DPS for about 40 seconds waiting for 3 minute cooldowns to come back up for p4 (fucked up out useage badly on wind boss haha). I'd say 3 heal it because there's simply no need to have the extra dps.

Lol sry that ur mad deja if u want some resto tips just add me on realid i think i can make time to help u out
    Last edited by Natureseer; 2013-06-25 at 09:05 PM.

Yes, because enhance healing wasn't available for other guilds either was it.. Seriously just accept it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Lol sry that ur mad deja if u want some resto tips just add me on realid i think i can make time to help u out
    If I want to rewind our guilds progress back to your number of kills I'll be sure to contact you.

On topic, I still think 3 healing for progress is the smart choice.
    Last edited by Deja Thoris; 2013-06-25 at 11:04 PM.

If I want to rewind our guilds progress back to your number of kills I'll be sure to contact you.

On topic, I still think 3 healing for progress is the smart choice.
    It is, unless you ahve like a perfect comp. I mean Nature has like the best comp ever for this fight and you actually see it the guardian didnt even use HotW or NV on that fight, they have 2 dps shamans one beeing an enhance which is totally broken on that fight, a monk tank, a disc priest plus a druid(same goes for monk both are really strong on IQ). an SP specced into Divine star (which is insanely strong last phase aswell). Ok the druid tank kinda sucked on that kill. But jsut look at the healing done graph last phase if you add the SP to that. And they still didnt use alot of cooldowns on that fight, with a comp like that you can probably one heal it when the druid speccs balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    It is, unless you ahve like a perfect comp. I mean Nature has like the best comp ever for this fight and you actually see it the guardian didnt even use HotW or NV on that fight, they have 2 dps shamans one beeing an enhance which is totally broken on that fight, a monk tank, a disc priest plus a druid(same goes for monk both are really strong on IQ). an SP specced into Divine star (which is insanely strong last phase aswell). Ok the druid tank kinda sucked on that kill. But jsut look at the healing done graph last phase if you add the SP to that. And they still didnt use alot of cooldowns on that fight, with a comp like that you can probably one heal it when the druid speccs balance.
    i think we would have one tanked it if we had a paladin tank so i guess it wasnt the perfect comp

You don't need a prot paladin to single tank it. You just need a paladin of any spec with Clemency.

i think we would have one tanked it if we had a paladin tank so i guess it wasnt the perfect comp

yes but I would consider one healing either than 1 tanking wiuth your comp

you only really need 2 immunes the whole fight. a 3rd one can be useful mid P4, but it is not needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.