Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm sad I loved Sopranos and thought he was an awesome actor. He seemed like a genuinely cool and nice guy off-screen too. RIP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    By the lack of contribution in this thread I guess you are not the only one? I cannot understand it :/ Tony Soprano was one of the best mafia bosses on television, ever.
    i thought that show was highly overrated watched it once or twice and honestly thought it sucked would rather watch goodfellas over and over
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Gandolfini took a really bad film in the Last Castle (which should have been a far better film than it was) and made it actually entertaining by being that damn good in it. Man was talented at playing the shrewed, calculating guy who kept his emotions bubbling just below the surface. Watch him in Crimson Tide, not the biggest role, but he tells a story so clearly with the way he simply is.

Brilliant actor and a huge loss.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisato View Post
    I'm sad I loved Sopranos and thought he was an awesome actor. He seemed like a genuinely cool and nice guy off-screen too. RIP
    He seems like a dude you would enjoy hanging out with. RIP

Deleted
    He was a true boss. The best part for me was when he divorced that wife of his and started acting like Tony Soprano irl. Banging strippers and snorting coke. He loved to party and enjoy the sins of life to thier fullest. True dude.

RIP to a brilliant actor and overall good guy. It seems the good truly do die young