Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Collect your deck!

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8339#comments

Two items have yet to have a solid drop location!

Vial of reddish ooze--- http://www.wowhead.com/item=97982
    Well-Worn blindfold --- http://www.wowhead.com/item=97987

Neither one of them has reported a farmable location. So far, the ooze drops from a one time quest reward. Can we brainstorm the location of either one! The reddish ooze likely has something to do with ooze or slime in the game, or the ninja turtles in the dalaran sewers. The well worn blindfold likely comes from a swordsman that wears a blindfold.

Deleted
    I didn't have luck and didn't get the Vial or the "bear and the lady fair" thing from the quest rewards. Besides being interested in a proper drop location for the ooze.. can somebody actually confirm a drop of the "bear and the lady fair" item from a barrens caravan chest? And if so, how many chests did it take you to get it?

Way too many rumors going on.. :/

Reported it as bugged on the official forums. I don't think the vial and the bear/lady are actually in the game outside of the non repeatable cache.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8891619300

10+ Year Old Account
    I did get the bear and the lady. I can take a screenshot of my inventory with the card in my bag to back it up I suppose. I got it in a cache, I honestly can't remember from what though, either from a heroic scenario or from the barrens quests.

Edit:Ahh, I misread your post. As I honestly can't remember where I got mine, either from a chest, cache or whatnot my post is useless lol. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Issalice; 2013-05-24 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Im stupid

Deleted
    I can't answer your Thread on the US-Forums (I'm from EU), but you can count me towards the people with about 50 collected Chests from the Horde supply cards without any "The Bear and the Lady Fair". Oh I also completed around 40 - 50 random scenarios and didn't get the Ooze.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    I can't answer your Thread on the US-Forums (I'm from EU), but you can count me towards the people with about 50 collected Chests from the Horde supply cards without any "The Bear and the Lady Fair". Oh I also completed around 40 - 50 random scenarios and didn't get the Ooze.
    Do me a favor and put it on the Euro bug report forums. Couldn't hurt to double the amount of blues that read the posts.

Deleted
    There is no such thing as a "EU bug report forum" . I did create an ingame-ticket on the topic but our tickets about bugs usually don't get any attention either. Game-Masters over here can't do much beyond helping to un-stuck your character. It's the US where all the magic happens, we can just sit and watch

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    There is no such thing as a "EU bug report forum" . I did create an ingame-ticket on the topic but our tickets about bugs usually don't get any attention either. Game-Masters over here can't do much beyond helping to un-stuck your character. It's the US where all the magic happens, we can just sit and watch
    Well then put it on the main EU forums!

They both are lootable in a repeatable way.

The bear and the lady fair is lootable in anything connected to the Loremaster questline (two first hc scenarii and barrens quest), I've already seen several people who claimed they had looted it in Barrens.
    The vial is lootable in scenarii bags, a guildie of mine looted it today and he had already completed the hc scenarii quests.

Deleted
    I just got the "splat" boss card from random scenario and "only" tok like 30-40 of them i beliv

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    They both are lootable in a repeatable way.

The bear and the lady fair is lootable in anything connected to the Loremaster questline (two first hc scenarii and barrens quest), I've already seen several people who claimed they had looted it in Barrens.
    The vial is lootable in scenarii bags, a guildie of mine looted it today and he had already completed the hc scenarii quests.
    Are you from US or EU? I'm 99% sure than this is bugged in US :S

Deleted
    Ok, I just got the vial myself from a random normal scenario. It was the "Unga Ingoo" scenario and was my second random scenario for the day.

Got Splat from a random scenario chest.

My buddy got the Vial from a random scenario on patch day so it actually is ingame.

Deleted
    Just for you guys to know.. I just reveived "The Bear and the Lady Fair". It came from the random scenario reward box aswell. The scenario was "The crypt of the forgotten kings" and was about my 10th scenario for the day.
    I also grinded A LOT of horde caravans in northern barrens and never saw it there.

Deleted
    Just copypasting comment from wowhead to spread the info around.

Ok so for anyone that is still skeptical about these items dropping from scenarios basically what Blizzard has done is hotfixed the itemid of the random scenario cache to 98133 which was the one people were getting from the 2 lore quests, I assume this went out in the server restarts that happened yesterday morning I believe.

You can confirm this yourself very quickly by downloading this addon http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/project-3985 and checking the ID of the cache from random scenarios (the blue chest from heroic scenarios is also now 98133).

Here are the 2 seperate caches;

http://www.wowhead.com/item=98133#contains
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=92813#contains

It's worth noting 92813 no longer exists in game which is the reason why both the vial and lady fair quest items never got logged as drops after the hotfix went through.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2013-05-25 at 09:42 PM.

got vial from 2nd scenario box for the day, the bags definitely looked to be the same from the quest (contained motes, greens and an epic 476). Looks to be fixed!

Farmed some scenarios in order to get the vial, but ended up getting item for the bear and the lady fair, twice, after having completed the quest even, without getting the vial -_-

Confirmation red vial comes from random scenario greater cache, got it today when I queued. It was my first scenario of the day.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2013-05-25 at 10:11 PM.

Just want to give my guess as to The Blind Hero quest drop.
    Mingus Comes from doing Archeology. Razorgrin comes from fishing. Ro-Shambo comes from the farm which is related to cooking.

My theory is that The Blind Hero's card has something to do with First Aid.