Poll: Who will be the next Warchief?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Arrow Who will be the next Warchief? Cast your votes!

As it is extremely likely we will find out who will be the next Warchief in the coming weeks, I figured it would be fun now to take the most obvious candidates and pit them against one-another to see who the MMO-Champion community believes will be taking the position of Warchief from Garrosh Hellscream! You're free to either vote for your favourite, or vote for who you think would be the most realistic choice!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love your avatar.

Related to these, I am hoping for Lor'themar. I know he won't, but I will hope.

High Overlord Saurfang says: I think it was the sounds of the draenei children that unnerved most of them... You never forget... Have you ever been to Jaggedswine Farm? When the swine are of age for the slaughter... It's that sound. The sound of the swine being killed... It resonates the loudest. Those are hard times for us older veterans.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
    High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    Garrosh Hellscream says: How have you managed to survive for so long, Saurfang? Not fallen victim to your own memories?
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I don't eat pork...
    High Overlord Saurfang spits.
    Bane

Gallywix obviously. We're all getting sold into slavery!

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 06:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I think it was the sounds of the draenei children that unnerved most of them... You never forget... Have you ever been to Jaggedswine Farm? When the swine are of age for the slaughter... It's that sound. The sound of the swine being killed... It resonates the loudest. Those are hard times for us older veterans.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
    High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    Garrosh Hellscream says: How have you managed to survive for so long, Saurfang? Not fallen victim to your own memories?
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I don't eat pork...
    High Overlord Saurfang spits.
    Vol'Jin threatened his life a lot more recently. And Saurfang was just making a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Whatever happened to Basic Campfire for Warchief? That's where I want my vote!

Also, I voted for Horde Council.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking the Horde is going to find out that it's not a good idea for all the power to be in the hands of one single ruler and probably go with some kind of council idea. Chances are this will tee Sylvanas off and she'll be fighting with the rest of them for the entirety of the next expansion.

it's going to be Gamon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin .. who else but the leader of the Rebellion (remember King Robert from A Song of Ice and Fire?). Also, with Thrall hopefully dead and nobody else that wise and strong, who else would lead them? Lor'themar is witty, let him lead his people but he is no warchief. Sylvanas? Bitch please. Every other Horde race would go jump off the Orgrimmar walls right onto the spikes before having HER as a warchief. Varok Saurfang is no leader. Baine has Taurens to lead. It's Horde's tradition to have a warchief leading it, so no council - leave that to the noble races of Azeroth. And last but not least, Thrall - well .. I mean he could go back. But then again, why would we even want him there? Didn't he give up the mantle? Didn't he choose quite a different path? Even he doesn't want the mantle, so no .. highly doubt it. Plus he needs to die anyway, rather sooner than later. Vol'jin is the only logical choice .. for Blizzard and for players both.
    Last edited by Crysis; 2013-06-20 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think anything goes from what we know right now.
    Still, I am thinking it might be a council of sorts. Which I have meant for quite some time now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I love your avatar.

Related to these, I am hoping for Lor'themar. I know he won't, but I will hope.
    I realy do want that just to see the rage on these forums lol.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we need to have this vote every week?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Gallywix obviously. We're all getting sold into slavery!

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 06:31 AM ----------

Vol'Jin threatened his life a lot more recently. And Saurfang was just making a point.

Jaina threatened his life even more recently. Saurfang made the threat first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gyarados.

But in the reality of the game... Hmm. Saurfang. And maybe Rexxar could return and be a Hand of the Warchief, or be involved with the Horde again. But that would require him to be in bad relations with his father, forcing him to return to our Horde. Or bring the Mok'Nathal to the Horde, after reconciliating with his father.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

The orcs are gonna be in dog house for such a long time i cant see them chosing a orc for warchief unless its thrall

So its gonna be vol'jin if they choose to have a warchief and if thrall refuses to retake his title

Hopefully Thrall, but I don't really care as long as it's not Vol'jin. I don't want an idiot who can't even speak properly as a leader.

Deleted
    I hope it will be a Council. I just can't be an Orc after everything Garrosh has done and will do. To follow Godwin's law... They didn't put the Nazis back in charge of Germany after Hitler was dead. Garrosh is on a very, very "Pro-Orc screw everyone else including other Horde members", as we can also see in the latest soundfiles.
    The next Warchief *can't* be an Orc, even if there are Orcs in the revolution army. Thrall started this whole mess by putting Garrosh in charge so he's definitely out. I like Thrall and like his ideas but even I think he messed up *big* time and we can no longer trust his judgement.

However I also can't see either Lor'Themar or Vol'Jin or Baine as a singular leader of the Horde. The one thing that Garrosh should teach the Horde is that we stand *together*. No-one race should be the "lead" race of the Horde in general.

The position of Warchief has to be retired or severely limited. There should be Horde council, consisting of the leader of every race, each having an equal vote. And maybe have the position of Warchief for just that, *WAR*. But the Warchief should not be the same as the Leader for the whole Horde.

Varok Saurfang was the most logical choice when Thrall stepped down in the first place (why he chose Garrosh instead is still beyond me), however I feel he may be too old now. Pick someone young (or immortal), and have Saurfang as their right hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Varok Saurfang was the most logical choice when Thrall stepped down in the first place (why he chose Garrosh instead is still beyond me), however I feel he may be too old now. Pick someone young (or immortal), and have Saurfang as their right hand.
    Watch out or Saurfang will cleave you for calling him old.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have my money on GLaDOS from portal as the next warchief.
    Hi