Poll: Who will be the next Warchief?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty1985 View Post
    The arena fight wasn't pre wrath, it was Pre Cata. Thrall was on the ropes then Deathwing turned up.
    No, it wasn't. It was pre wrath. Precata had Thrall in Nagrand.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're poll left off people, I voted for Saurfang out of that though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty1985 View Post
    The arena fight wasn't pre wrath, it was Pre Cata. Thrall was on the ropes then Deathwing turned up.

Also, to Wildberry, I think as a temporary measure, there may be a war council until a new warchief is decided. That'll probably be the patch 5.5 content should there be one, and if not, be part of the pre expansion story to set up a new leader prior to the next big battles taking place, whoever they will be against.
    urm.. no, it really was pre wrath, and what turned up was a bunch of undead dragons.
    #boycottchina

I want it to be Sylvanas ( I dream of the UNDEAD HORDE ), but it will probably be Lor'themar Theron, which is a good choice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alewyn View Post
    Like who? I don't believe that anybody that I left off has any chance of becoming Warchief.

I'm really hoping it's Vol'jin!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish the build where that's decided would be datamined already, I just want to know IF IT'S AN ORC OR NOT.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to be firmly in the Saurfang camp. But god damn, Lor'themar sounds like he's at least going to be the Nazgrim of Expansion V. Minus the whole dying in the final raid thing.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I wish the build where that's decided would be datamined already, I just want to know IF IT'S AN ORC OR NOT.
    We quite likely won't know until 5.5 or 6.0, whichever comes after SoO. Because picking a Warchief will be a very difficult process when you've got so many different individuals that could be Warchief.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I think we may be left hanging for a while, simply to carry on the story and to allow interest in the story to carry on.

Deleted
    I voted for A Horde Council. After hearing the latest voice clips from 5.4 I want Gamon to be an important character after all this.

From the Garrosh audio, it sounds like he felt a bit betrayed by Thrall and is kind of pissed that he went neutral. I wouldn't be surprised if many orcs both under Garrosh's command and not felt the same way.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedEnigma View Post
    I voted for A Horde Council. After hearing the latest voice clips from 5.4 I want Gamon to be an important character after all this.
    Gamon remains merely a thief in a bar, who fought back against the people trying to kill him.

He is not suddenly a Paladin, or the Tauren leader, or even someone Baine knows exists.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I vote basic campfire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote Varrok Saurfang because its the only logical choice. He's the most qualified and should have been Warchief instead of Garrosh or Thrall for that matter. If Saurfang wont be Warchief then a horde council is the next best thing. Hell I'll take basic campfire over Thrall/Vol'jin. If either one of those two becomes Warchief I'm out.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it to be Lorthemar, i know that won't happen but let me dream :P, but well... i voted for the Horde Council

Write me in for Basic Campire or Gamon. But since those aren't available and bringing Thrall back would probably just cause tension (let's face it, he gave Garrosh the job so he could toddle off, play shaman and get laid), I'm voting for a council on the basis that that's what is most likely to hold the Horde together.

Edit: Which leaves the question of who is going to chair said council. Probably Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I vote Varrok Saurfang because its the only logical choice. He's the most qualified and should have been Warchief instead of Garrosh or Thrall for that matter. If Saurfang wont be Warchief then a horde council is the next best thing. Hell I'll take basic campfire over Thrall/Vol'jin. If either one of those two becomes Warchief I'm out.
    Yeah, but remenber that they already explained that Saurfang was not the warchief instead of Garrosh because he was way to old, and that his son would have been the Warchief but sadly he died in the wrathgate battle

What no option for Varian? My guess is Vol'jin as a vassal of Varian. Seriously, though I hope it is someone not on the list. Rather then just retread a crap decision do something new and different and then stand behind rather then just sticking your finger into the wind and going that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alewyn View Post
    Who else can be a possible option? those are the most likely characters to become Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    What no option for Varian? My guess is Vol'jin as a vassal of Varian. Seriously, though I hope it is someone not on the list. Rather then just retread a crap decision do something new and different and then stand behind rather then just sticking your finger into the wind and going that way.
    How the heck would Varian be the Warchief? :P