[Spoiler]Siege raid map

Okay so first of all , I am loving this raid, and it looks HUGE..Apart from the bosses , we have A LOT of trash to clear too it seems..Imagine those corpse runs..Blizz better add a teleporter to every room 0.0
    Now as I recall from watching the raid preview 3 times , all the maps seem in order..But after the Garrosh room ( http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...mmarraid11.jpg)
    there are three more rooms..
    1)

2)

3)

Anyone mind explaining which rooms these are? They are all labelled SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR ..yet I dont recall any 3 of these from the preview.. The first one looked like ToES.. But its labelled SoO again so.. I'm sure that little figure on the first one is a mogu statue tho

10+ Year Old Account
    The first segment of the Siege starts in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Garrosh's forces dug up the heart of Y'Shaarj and also somehow unleashed the Sha of Pride, who's totally wrecked up the place. These maps are from the bits where players have to trek through the Titan vaults hidden underneath the vale and deal with the corruption that the Sha of Pride has unleashed. There might be parts where you go into the Terrace of Endless Spring as well.

Second one is the Temple of the Jade Serpent, third one Temple of the Red Crane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, hey, yeah... huh. I wonder if you go there to fight the Celestials as world bosses. Maybe they're all somehow connected to the Timeless Isle.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorstalas View Post
    Second one is the Temple of the Jade Serpent, third one Temple of the Red Crane.
    They're also the places the Sha of Depair and Sha of Doubt were defeated.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by Sorstalas View Post
    NICE FIND!
    You're right..
    First one is ToES for sure, but I still don't get it as all maps are still labelled SIEGE OF ORG..
    Tho the celestials are world bosses on the timeless isle

Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    NICE FIND!
    You're right..
    First one is ToES for sure, but I still don't get it as all maps are still labelled SIEGE OF ORG..
    Tho the celestials are world bosses on the timeless isle
    Embodied Fear — Found in the Terrace of Endless Spring, once all Embodied Fear are defeated Y'shaarj's Protection will fade from Garrosh.
    Embodied Doubt — Found in the Temple of the Jade Serpent, once all Embodied Doubt are defeated Y'shaarj's Protection will fade from Garrosh.
    Embodied Despair — Found in the Temple of the Red Crane, once both Embodied Despair are defeated Y'shaarj's Protection will fade from Garrosh.

There will be an intermission in the Garrosh fight where you will be teleported to one of those 3 places to defeat the Sha minions there to escape it before Garrosh can fully absorb any power from the Heart.

In other words, a bit like Yogg-saron, so Garrosh will be our Old God fight in MoP and if you look at these Abilities of Garrosh, a bit Cho'gall and his Corrupted Blood is in there as well.

Garrosh will be the "best of Old God (Minion)" fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp! I'm a stop makin' theories in this thread.

I'm wondering why there's a map of Terrace of Endless Spring in there.

Edit: Didn't read the other posts. I'm dumb. Ignore this comment.

The Raid looks MASSIVE though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

As Kralljin said, they are basically the rooms inside the "Realm of Y'shaarj" during the Garrosh fight, kinda like Yogg-Saron's brain room.