Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    wasnt he corrupted by yshaarj or some sha or something?

It's very simple:

He was chosen for this particular role.

See, Thrall was needed to be SuperShaman in Cataclysm in order to save the world. It was deemed necessary by Metzen. He wanted his alter-ego to be the Superman of WoW, and so it was necessary for someone to take the Warchief position so that the Alliance can love Thrall equally, too.

But, Cataclysm is over now. Thrall needs his seat back, so Garrosh has gone from being a punk in BC to being an aggressive moron in LK to a Meatheaded idiot in Cataclysm to a B-movie villain in Pandaria.

See, Thrall needs to be Warchief again, so Garrosh has to inexplicably go stupid-mad with power so that Thrall can be justified in removing him from power so that the Horde can have their Green Jesus back again.

Honestly, the writing in this game is about 2 steps above Starfox slash fanfiction.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I"m still waiting for Blizz to explain this transition:

Burning Crusade

Garrosh: Waaaah! My dad dishonored us all
    Thrall: No, he saved us in the end. He's actually a hero
    Garrosh: Really? YAAAAY!!

Wrath of the Lich King

Garrosh: DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE DOGS!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    It's very simple:

He was chosen for this particular role.

See, Thrall was needed to be SuperShaman in Cataclysm in order to save the world. It was deemed necessary by Metzen. He wanted his alter-ego to be the Superman of WoW, and so it was necessary for someone to take the Warchief position so that the Alliance can love Thrall equally, too.

But, Cataclysm is over now. Thrall needs his seat back, so Garrosh has gone from being a punk in BC to being an aggressive moron in LK to a Meatheaded idiot in Cataclysm to a B-movie villain in Pandaria.

See, Thrall needs to be Warchief again, so Garrosh has to inexplicably go stupid-mad with power so that Thrall can be justified in removing him from power so that the Horde can have their Green Jesus back again.

Honestly, the writing in this game is about 2 steps above Starfox slash fanfiction.
    I'm glad somebody understands it. ^_^
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.