View Poll Results: Will you stay subbed or resub for the next Expansion?

Voters
317. This poll is closed
  • Yes - I've enjoyed most (or all) of the expansions so far and will stay subbed for the next one.

167 52.68%
  • Yes - I've enjoyed some of the expansions and am looking forward to what is next.

59 18.61%
  • Yes - I liked MoP and am curious to see what they will do next.

64 20.19%
  • Maybe - I like MoP, but hated "X" expansion and really want to see something more exciting.

9 2.84%
  • Maybe - MoP was OK, if they made it more like "X", I would consider staying or resubbing.

16 5.05%
  • Maybe - MoP did not live up to the hype, and I really wish it had be more like "X".

22 6.94%
  • Maybe - I am unsubbed and it would take a MAJOR change in design and TONS of updates.

29 9.15%
  • No - I will unsub when I finish this expac and find something else until they PROVE themselves.

8 2.52%
  • No - I am unsubbed, and it is unlikely Blizzard will EVER make another good expansion.

21 6.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see no reason to pay a sub to rent a game these days.
    Valar morghulis

Too early to tell at this point, due to the game-related reasons such as no info regarding the next expansion while the current one is only halfway through, as well as RL reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    May I direct you to Mists of PANDAria?
    I said exclusively and Mists isn't remotely similar to my hyperbolic example :P

Obviously the races have an impact on the storyline, but no expansion has ever, or will ever, change the entire game to revolve around only one race.

That said, I'm not super enthusiastic about an elf-heavy expansion either, but I know the lore junkies would give their first born for elves to stop being lame background characters, so it'll probably happen at some point.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I said exclusively and Mists isn't remotely similar to my hyperbolic example :P

Obviously the races have an impact on the storyline, but no expansion has ever, or will ever, change the entire game to revolve around only one race.

That said, I'm not super enthusiastic about an elf-heavy expansion either, but I know the lore junkies would give their first born for elves to stop being lame background characters, so it'll probably happen at some point.
    I would imagine it is only a matter of time before Night Elves get their chance with the Emerald Dream, but I would much rather seen an expansion that involves GNOMES and Time travel to deal with the Ancient Titans and the early creations

Demon Hunter or GTFO.

being entirely honest, I wanna come back. I've stayed subbed for all of vanilla (when playing) and TBC. WotLK I stayed subbed for about 75%+, Cata was about the same. MoP, though...

I really like MoP, but I don't seem to have the time to raid much anymore. I hate LFR and stuff, though. It seems way too easy to just get gear and then you're done with thecharacter. I like the idea of having raids being exclusive. =/

Theme of MoP wasn't that good, for me at least. Hated itttt

I wanna come back, probs will

No - I am unsubbed, and it is unlikely Blizzard will EVER make another good expansion.

Honestly if you choose the above option I have no clue what you're doing browsing a world of warcraft discussion board, all you're likely to do is spread negativity about how the game is garbage and you have no valid input as you don't even play.

MoP imo is the best expansion since TBC, it's just the community is almost non existent, if they carry on like they're doing with a more intense setting (Argus) with a community, the game may even peak TBC levels

Currently unsubbed

Kind of early to ask this isn't it? Why would I come back when I have no idea what I'm coming back for?

I voted "Yes, I liked MoP", but this is entirely contingent on 2 things.

#1. The next expac being interesting enough for me to purchase. ( probably not a tough sell, because even though I hated Cata, the expac itself sounded appealing at launch)

#2. Flexraid & Virtual Realms providing the cure to my server/guild issues that I have been hoping for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i always resub for a new expansion.

I can't wait for that expansion that we haven't heard anything about yet.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Will most likely sub for the next expansion and will also most likely unsub around 6-7 months after said expansion is released. Might sub for a patch if it's interesting enough.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I'm considering returning to the game yes, so long as the theme of the next expansion isn't Kung fu Panda and Pokemon battles.

I want that feeling I got when I crossed the Portal during TBC.
    I want the game to feel ''epic'' and have a sense of progression again.

If at least the Theme is decent for the next xpac, then I'll come back, maybe even start raiding again.

Until then, I'll keep playing on my TBC private server.
    Same here, except Wrath

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW is really the only MMO worth playing full time, so until that changes, I will be subbed for the next expansion(s).

In the future if I do stop playing WoW, I will most likely always end up buying the expansion anyway.