Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Ofc you got 0. Stormwind was out of range for the rogues in raid.
    I missed Jin'rokh, Dark Animus, and Lei Shen kills because of a late class. I don't think that means I was in Stormwind for all of progression. I guess you must be butt hurt that I killed Ra-den 5 weeks before you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I've only beaten you because i padded and you didn't! That's how you beat people on WoL
    Padding definitely helps. But at least in my case, 90% of it is either having better gear, or playing better. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can work on your shadowpriest shortcomings.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I'm hardly even top100 on any other boss, 'cause i cba doing a lot more than Mind Flay on farm, or I just think of a creative way to die within the first 10 seconds.
    I had to look up what cba stood for, but I think I follow. You think the only reason you don't have all top 10 parses is because you aren't trying. Man, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    you'd know it better than anyone.
    I'd know it better than anyone? I'm still waiting for an ounce of proof. Unfortunately for you, repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true. The only thing you have shown is that you pad on Dark Animus and I do not, and that I get an occasional tricks. Seems to me your argument needs a little more work.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It may be better now, but it for sure wasn't better 2 months ago where every bit of dmg in all phases mattered. And your DMG in p3 as a SP was highly irrelevant, as you'd spend most of it healing.
    I completely disagree, but I will at least respect your opinion. Different guilds have different strats and kill bosses at different times in different gear, and each priest has his/her own playstyle. Do what feels right I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I know people who also have a good laugh whenever you call Veiled who's still stuck on Lei Shen, and who's highest 3's rating is 1.6k the "real Veiled" (even though Wowprogress, which sorts characters by relevance begs to differ). If that's even the Veiled you're comparing me to. All others are even worse.
    Does continuing to bring people down for no reason whatsoever bring you joy? Does it make you feel all better inside? You should probably worry more about yourself and less about criticizing others; especially if you're wrong. It really just makes you look bad.

    And based on what I'm reading, I can see why you want this thread locked asap. We wouldn't want you to look any worse than you already do.

  2. #42
    I never use it anymore and it's a shame cuz I really enjoyed it at first :/
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

  3. #43
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,800
    Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    Why lock it? I can't eat this popcorn fast enough. I'm GCD capped on popping popcorn spikes.
    *eats some of Mindp's popcorn* ^^

    Its ok guys, I like all of you - no need to battle for our affections <3! We're all very impressed with all of your numbers

    Go team Spriests!
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-06-24 at 08:25 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  4. #44
    LOL. Now i know why i was so startled about differences in post at h2p (from real Veiled) and post about everything here (from Mr. 25m are so hard, and 10m are shit.)

  5. #45
    Nope. It used to be on the #1 button, and now, it's off my bars.

  6. #46
    just to chip in a little on the lei shen hc discussion. Just started progress on this boss this week, going through p1 + transition and partial tries through p2 I have to say spike seems quite competitive with insanity, I was trying out fdcl and our other spriest was running insanity and the difference in dps between us really only comes down to rng of procs, they're certainly close enough to be able to pick based on preference rather than throughput. Ofc this may change if the 2nd transition / p3 really favors one or the other (my money is on fdcl coming out ahead by the end of the fight) - gear wise we're quite equal and other fights put us pretty equal on DPS too so it's not a perfect comparison and still entirely anecdotal.
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

  7. #47
    i started using it now just so i can say yes on this post

  8. #48
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    704
    OH WOW
    Here I thought veiled had turned into a douche nozzle for the past month, I had mistaken you for this rager.

  9. #49
    Bloodsail Admiral Frmercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Probably Sleeping
    Posts
    1,082
    *waves hand*

    This is not the Veiled you are looking for.

  10. #50
    ahahah oh wow. burn fake veiled, burn!

  11. #51
    I'm still sad that pravity refuses to be my friend

    Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryelulz

  12. #52
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    27
    I would never refuse to be your friend!

  13. #53
    This thread wins.

  14. #54
    The Patient
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O-Town, NE
    Posts
    317
    Not fair, I dont even have friends

  15. #55
    Mechagnome Veiled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    not fair, i dont even have friends
    what am i chopped liver???

    MoP Guides, Raiding and Pre-Raiding BiS Lists, Theorycrafting, Healing/DPS Help & More!

  16. #56
    Dreadlord veiledy0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banjaluka
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by drpepper101 View Post
    And based on what I'm reading, I can see why you want this thread locked asap. We wouldn't want you to look any worse than you already do.
    You know I only said it to make a pun out of it. Veiled and Veiled - veil has been cast uppon it.. You get it. But please do continue on making me look bad on the internet. Because, just as you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by drpepper101 View Post
    Does continuing to bring people down for no reason whatsoever bring you joy?
    Wouldn't really call it joy, but do I get some fun out of it? Yes I do. And seemingly enough, you do as well. Don't act all innocent on me. You're a smart enough guy Pravity, I think we can both agree on this being internet's main purpose anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Speaking of accomplishments, I'm pretty sure that mine far outweigh yours and quite frankly I'm appalled at the blatant disrespect you show some of the most respected people in this community, like Pravity.
    That's an accomplishment? Ok, fair enough. I respect your efforts. I really do, because most of the stuff people like you, Twintop and whoever else do does help me be a better Shadow Priest. But if you want me to admire you, sorry, but I just can't. I really don't consider you a good enough player to be admired. You're good at understanding this game, it's mechanics and how they work. But what you're not good at is thinking outside of the box and abusing those mechanics to your advantage. Feel offended if you want, but that's my opinion of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    So yes, I'm the real Veiled and anyone who's anyone knows that. Don't worry, I'll pay for your name change and you can try to be unique again! <3
    I don't even know what you mean by "anyone who's anyone". Well actually I have an idea, but I hope that's not what you thought, 'cause that would mean you are able to consider people on the internet as someone who can have an influence on your life, which I consider sad, as for me people on the internet are just a bunch of pixels I can exchange opinions with.

    I didn't even know you exist when I renamed my character. You'd have to forgive me, it was an alt. If there was to be a reason for my character's name to change, it can only happen so you can feel unique yourself again, not me, because I never had that need. The only bell word "unique" rings for me is this. Something that's pointless to strive towards.

    Here's a <3 for you Miss real Veiled, to make you hate me less after reading this, to show you I have feelings as well.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

  17. #57
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    122
    actually used it in scholomance heroic when going for the Jandice Barov-achievement.. other than that, never.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Stuff
    This topic is ridiculous. If you think the only reason Pravity performs better than you is because I'm feeding him tricks, then maybe you should focus on being less of a jerk so you can make friends with a rogue. For someone who "doesn't give the least of fucks" about logs, you sure do give a lot of fucks about logs. Everyone knows post-progression ranks are just for fun, but you're the only person who seems to have an issue with it. You've said you're too lazy to bother with ranks, yet you're here researching another priest just so you can argue why his ranks are invalid. Pravity is one of the best, end of story. I would recommend letting it go before you make yourself look any worse or embarrass your guild further.

    Anyways, even if SWI was better than FDCL on H Lei Shen for overall damage (it's not), you said yourself that it's superior in p3 (the hardest part of the fight). Any priest progressing on H Lei Shen would be wise to take the talent that brings the most damage for p3, since the rest of the fight is comparatively easier and movement is at a premium.

    I won't be checking back on this topic, so you can save yourself the trouble of preparing another horribly uninformed response.

  19. #59
    Why is this thread still open? Its devolving into a flamewar that won't lead anywhere at this point.

  20. #60
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeny View Post
    Why is this thread still open? Its devolving into a flamewar that won't lead anywhere at this point.
    I would close it if I thought it was continuing to get worse, but by the time I arrived it was already over the hump - I feel like they are all reconciling now - I don't want to close the door on that. We're all friends when the lights go out
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •