1. #1

    Yet another should i go haste yet thread.

    Hey guys and girls thanks for all the advice in my last threat.

    Took some of the things you guy said plus spent what felt like 3 years reading every article i can find and i can now say
    I'm top 2 with my raid group easy with our well geared lock.

    So i got my 4 set this week on a very lucky night where we had no shammy or monks in the group and the two tokens dropped
    for the head and the shoulder's so i was over the moon. But now i need the advice of should i go rppm build? From what i can
    work out i have enough rppm proc items but cant find any advice on if it would be a dps increase or not. And i'm not really sure
    how to sim it using FD.com


    My chr can be found here: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Bakedpotatoe/simple

  2. #2
    I don't know why you felt you had to post another thread asking the same question since you already had a thread for this before, but I'll bite.

    The best way to tell if you should go Haste is to sim it, first and foremost. You've got the 4pc but you've only got 1 RPPM trinket and no legendary meta so based on that alone I would say its doubtful you would get much of a gain right now. Though again you really just need to sim it to know for sure.

  3. #3
    Yet another reply from myself saying www.simulationcraft.org

  4. #4
    Thanks for the reply Mistah, I though the shadow pan counts as a Rppm item.

    Glurp pitty you dont take the time to read posts,
    "And i'm not really sure how to sim it using FD.com" , why not try and help than be a smart arse? give advice so i can sim it would
    be more helpful dont you think?

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    3,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Antrix View Post
    Thanks for the reply Mistah, I though the shadow pan counts as a Rppm item.

    Glurp pitty you dont take the time to read posts,
    "And i'm not really sure how to sim it using FD.com" , why not try and help than be a smart arse? give advice so i can sim it would
    be more helpful dont you think?
    He told you to try using simcraft, as it is fairly simple to use. Okay screw the guide that I originally linked, it appears to be very unhelpful for basic use. Gonna browse mmo-c threads to see if I can find one that gives decent explanation of using it.
    Also all of the shado-pan trinkets are NOT RPPM (as far as I know, unless they were changed without any info being posted on it), they function as ICD trinkets. GC posted a list of proc rates way back during 5.2 PTR.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2013-06-20 at 08:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You've got the 4pc but you've only got 1 RPPM trinket and no legendary meta so based on that alone I would say its doubtful you would get much of a gain right now.
    Both of his trinkets are RPPM anything from Tier 15 (including Rep) are RPPM based.

    If you had the meta definitely, but with 4pc and two rppm it might still be worth it.

  7. #7
    Thank you so much Lucetia and esp TEHPALLY i'm having a look around simcraft and i guess
    it's always a good time to learn. Really appreciate all the help and any more

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Both of his trinkets are RPPM anything from Tier 15 (including Rep) are RPPM based.

    If you had the meta definitely, but with 4pc and two rppm it might still be worth it.
    That is wrong. The rep trinket is not Real PPM. If you never use BM, I wouldn't go haste > crit > mastery. If you do then it's better for BM.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Both of his trinkets are RPPM anything from Tier 15 (including Rep) are RPPM based.

    If you had the meta definitely, but with 4pc and two rppm it might still be worth it.
    Valor trinket has an ICD therefore it is not an RPPM item.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildozer View Post
    Valor trinket has an ICD therefore it is not an RPPM item.
    Not all ICD trinkets aren't Real PPM. Renataki's has a 22 ICD for example, but it's Real PPM.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  11. #11
    I wouldnt go haste > crit in your gear yet, as others pointed out. Dont think you will be able to reach any meaningful ammount of haste, to actualy notice a big difference.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •