Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    this game needs an expansion. These updates are nothing.
    well they probably work on one. Would you rather have no updates while waiting for it? I also heavily disagree with "nothing", the game feels always alive. This wasn't the case before they started the living story.

Deleted
    i hope for some little intro events for the next dragon someday :3

Deleted
    "Biggest balance patch ever..."

... never heard that one before:P And they wont fix thieves, their biggest failure in this game so far... trust me when you see it coming.
    And sooooo slow on progress in this game, that pvp beta stuff now hits live and that's all there is. I want to be able to play this game sometime, but as I use to say... wildstar probably launches before spvp in this game is good enough for a solo player to progress in.

and Wildstar will launch with good pvp, am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    well they probably work on one. Would you rather have no updates while waiting for it? I also heavily disagree with "nothing", the game feels always alive. This wasn't the case before they started the living story.
    I kinda agree with him, i don't complain about free content, they just don't seem very substancial, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    I kinda agree with him, i don't complain about free content, they just don't seem very substancial, IMO.
    The Southsun stuff and the Dragonbash stuff have had a pretty good pacing to them for me. I may finish the stuff, but usually there's another part coming up soon.

And next we have lightning riding sky pirates, so should be fun enough, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The Southsun stuff and the Dragonbash stuff have had a pretty good pacing to them for me. I may finish the stuff, but usually there's another part coming up soon.

And next we have lightning riding sky pirates, so should be fun enough, hopefully.
    The problem is the temp content is suppose to last a month but you can complete everything in just a few hours. And southsun cove dungeon was horrible and boring and full of story loop holes because you have to research outside the game to figure out what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The problem is the temp content is suppose to last a month but you can complete everything in just a few hours. And southsun cove dungeon was horrible and boring and full of story loop holes because you have to research outside the game to figure out what happened.
    This is really my issue at the moment. Its not substancial enough, and i find myself hard pressed to justify logging in other than at whatever the day they decided to drop the patch at. I suppose i'm kinda ok with it, free content is free content, but i wish it required a little more time investement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    This is really my issue at the moment. Its not substancial enough, and i find myself hard pressed to justify logging in other than at whatever the day they decided to drop the patch at. I suppose i'm kinda ok with it, free content is free content, but i wish it required a little more time investement.
    Hopefully super adventure box comes back.

Hopefully super adventure box comes back.
    I was just about to post that. SAB's been the only thing they've done that's lasted longer than a couple of hours and was actually entertaining, and with no lame RNG weapon skins to boot!

well they probably work on one. Would you rather have no updates while waiting for it?
    Why couldn't one expect frequent robust updates while a developer is working on an expansion?

Seems an odd choice to offer someone. Since there is no reason one excludes the other.

Every step isn't meant to last a month, the event overall lasts a month. There are different things occuring. The Southsun plot could have used more in-game recap, but it didn't have massive plot-holes that you needed to research anywhere...

It's true though, if you've completed everything in the game you ever want to do, and only log in for the new content, it won't last long. I don't think it's possible to give 100 hours content every month though, so it doesn't bother me.

10+ Year Old Account
    huh i got the mini Holographic Risen Knight from my third coffer and im pretty sure it wasnt one of the rich ones

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Why couldn't one expect frequent robust updates while a developer is working on an expansion?
    I wanna meet this guy

Every step isn't meant to last a month, the event overall lasts a month.
    and that's the problem. The event runs for the month but the content of it last a few hours unless you like to grind the same 4 events they added over and over and over and over.

I wanna meet this guy
    Hehe. :3

I imagine this one guy sitting in front of this huge screen full of complicated data while two dozen of other devs from the living story team, the balance team, the dungeon team etc. stand behind him and shout: how far is the expansion yet, people are getting impatient.

this is his dog:

That poor dog!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

at least have some good beer

Bud Light? ewww

Hey guys, I was able to participate in the press preview of the upcoming Sky Pirates update and wrote up a preview and some guides. If the mods are okay with it I can post them here if you guys are reading a bit into tomorrow's patch.