525 Fury War LF 25M PST Raiding Guild

Even though I recently (within the past 3-4 weeks) joined my current guild guild (Milk), I am now in need of a new home due a swap down to 10M raiding (recruitment issues on a small server). I want to stress that I am looking for a guild with a solid raiding environment, as I would like to avoid a repeat of my current situation (this happened to me in Cata).

Class: Warrior, Fury
    Ilvl: 525
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kencaid/simple
    WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/194531/
    Current xp: 1/13 H-ToT

For my logs, I only recently went fury, and as such am still in the process of getting myself back to my pre-5.2 play level with the spec.

What I am looking for:
    - Pacific coast raid times (evening 6-11ish PST, Sun-Thurs)
    - A semi-hardcore/casual guild (somewhere in the middle)
    - Preferably 25M, but I would be ok with 10M in the right situation
    - Faction/Server is not a concern (I have played a mix of Ally and Horde)
    - I am not looking to skip content, guild progression is not a concern for me

Some information about me:
    - 25 year old Canadian, male (currently in the middle of no where Ontario)
    - I will soon be moving to San Francisco, as I landed a job there
    - Have been playing wow since Jan 2005
    - Have raided in every expansion
    - Raid leading experience from BC and MOP
    - Rank 11 from vanilla PvP system
    - RBG experience (target calling and leading) from Cataclysm (achieved rank 10)
    - 2k Arena exp from WotLK
    - Huge hockey fan
    - Don’t get offended easily and encourage feedback
    - Very social, laid back, like killing things online (play BF3, SC2 ect)

Full raiding exp: MC, BWL, Ony, 5/9 AQ40, 2/15 Naxx, Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, 4/5 MH, 6/9 BT, Naxx, OS 3d, EoS, Ony, Uld (some HM), RS, 4/5 HM ToC, 12/13 HM ICC, 8/8 HM DS (did not raid much of the earlier tiers), 16/16N, 3/16 HM, 1/13 H-ToT

Battletag: Kencaid#1632
    Realid: kencaidwow@gmail.com

Contact me which ever way is best for you.

Looking forward to speaking with you,

Thanks,

Kencaid

Hey Kencaid,

Looking over your post I think that we might a really good fit for you.

The server we are on, Eldre'Thalas, is in EST, but is located on the west coast so that would be good for when you move out there. Our raid times would be 6-9 PST so that also fits. We also have a fair number of Canadians and a bunch from Ontario (myself included).

Have a look at the guild info spam below and hopefully we can chat.

Apotheosis is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild on Eldre'Thalas.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home, we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis is an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently. People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter, and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well.

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:
    T14: 16/16 N, 6/6 H MSV, 2/6 H HOF (Server First Windlord Heroic)
    T15: 5/13 H (Server first N Horridon, Council, and Maegara)

Cataclysm progression:
    T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
    T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
    We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
    Ranged dps of any class
    Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk
    Feral Druid
    Windwalker Monk
    DPS Warrior
    Ret Paladin

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
    During progression, we raid three hours a night, three days a week for 9 hours of raiding.
    Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance.

Do you have a "bench"?
    We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
    We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
    - Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
    - Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
    - Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
    - Steady progression, repeated boss kills
    - Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
    - Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
    Head over to our website at:
    http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask recruitment officer:

Serrinne
    Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
    Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
    Twitter: @SerrinneWoW

Hello Kenciad!

We are in need of a Fury Warrior as we HAVE NONE ON THE ROSTER ATM. You seem like you would be a great fit for this guild, Our melee is one of the best so im sure you would have an awesome time with us :P Feel free to message any one of us or add us to btag and we can talk! Thanks for you time and I hope to see you in guild!

About us:
    Name: <Solace>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: US Blackrock (PST-PVP-Bloodlust)
    Type: 25
    Raid Days & Times: - Tuesday/Wednesday-8p.m. - 11p.m. & Sunday 7p.m. - 11p.m. ( PST- Server time)
    Loot type: EPGP
    Progression: *T15 5/13 Heroic*T14 11/16 Heroic

****Also doing paid faction/xfer for the right candidates ***

If you would like to see us in action we STREAM TOO!
    >>>>>> http://www.twitch.tv/poptya <<<<<<
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Millenniums-Millennium#1552(Available after 7pm)
    Mint Battle Tag-Valkyrie#1624(Available after 7pm)
    Kida#1720(On and off threw out the day)
    Other officers: Poptya, Johnyamerica

(H) Seraph 7/13HM 25m Late-Night 3 nights/week LF Hpal/MW/Spriest Mal'ganis!

www.seraphguild.com

Seraph has a long history as a passionate and involved raiding community on the Mal'ganis server. We've been around forever, and most of our players have been playing the game for many expansions. If you are tired of or can't commit to an exhausting 5-6 nights raiding schedule, then this is probably the place for you. If excellence is what you are shooting for and you are the type of player who strives to improve every week, then this is probably the place for you. We have a striving active raiding community with two 25m Raiding squads that hundreds of raiders can call home. If you are a jackass we will let you know. If you don't try your best chances are you won't stay long.

We run a fairly a fairly large roster (34-37) of players to ensure progression and attendance. Nobody is irreplaceable and good performances are encouraged. A strong leadership core and commitment from our raiders is what ensures this raid to keep going. tier after tier.

We have a very active forum community on our website, which promotes communication, new ideas and involvement in the community.

during our off-time, we often play other games, do challenge modes, get some pvp going, chat on mumble, make dick jokes, tell eachother to go fuck themselves, that kind of things.
    Feel free to read more about us on our Website.

Us - Mal'ganis - CST server - Horde

Our raid times are:

Thurday
    Sunday
    Monday

9pm-12am PST
    11pm-2am CST
    12am-3am EST

Current Progression:
    T15 7/13H 12/12N 25man

Currently Recruiting for our Main Raid team:
    Mistweaver Monk (High)
    Holy Paladin (High)
    Shadow Priest (Very High)
    Mage (all specs) (Medium)
    Fury Warrior (Medium)

We only raid 3 nights so we expect raiders to be on-time for all 3 raids. If you cannot make our raid times all 3 nights on a regular basis please do not apply. We do know certain real life issues can occur and prevent you from raiding or be late for a raid. In these cases we ask that raiders please give a heads up via our forums if they know they will be late or absent.

You can apply at www.seraphguild.com

In order to apply you must register then find the "Applications" post in the forum you will be able to view. Follow the directions there and your application will be viewed quickly by our officers.

If you have any questions in game, feel free to contact anyone in Seraph, they can put you in touch with the officer corps.

GM: Ilpad

Raid Officers:

Wubwubs, Berelyte, Pops, Posoinu.

Community Officers: Bovurfel, Naxidus, Meturh.

Plan B Team Leaders: Wubsie, Nnamdi, Kubricks, Psyclopz, Roltenwad, Frostwhisper.

You can contact me with anything recruitment related easily:

Real-ID: Reckoner#1967,
    in-game: Reckoner/Kubricks

Margaritaville is actively recruiting a talented warrior DPS to fill a core spot on our semi-hardcore, heroic raid team. I would love to chat more about this opportunity in-game or on Mumble. Add me on Battle Tag, Logos#1433, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 5/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul

Hey there,

Our raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs. and our progress is 5/13H (25m).

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Our guild originated over 8 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. We had to move servers (due low population), but have been happily settled on our server for over a year. Blackrock is a high population, active server with active PUGs and a good economy.

Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy making solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. Many of us have other interests and responsibilities and do not want to put in endless hours of raiding. Several of us have experienced being part of a cutting edge, top 100 guild, but prefer the tempo of our guild.

Outside of raid time, we are a pretty social guild. Many of us also enjoy playing alts, pvp, challenge modes, etc.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Chuibacca
    Grenouille
    Unahornn