Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hmm, and i thought that i had been raped in every way possible by Blizzard since i started playing a hunter, i was wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    well remember what they did in wrath when you could double dip talents in marks and bm to get trueshot aura, readiness, and bw. They nerfed it so you couldnt do that and buffed marks and sv out the ass. So to solidify this on the way home from work Im going to have to find a viable candidate for a blood sacrifice. >_> so messy
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Whoa it finally happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    well remember what they did in wrath when you could double dip talents in marks and bm to get trueshot aura, readiness, and bw. They nerfed it so you couldnt do that and buffed marks and sv out the ass. So to solidify this on the way home from work Im going to have to find a viable candidate for a blood sacrifice. >_> so messy
    When that happened BM became useless for 2 whole x-pansions and personally i dont want that.

This really makes the 4 set bonus going up to 15% for bm kind of silly.

This will effect Bestial Wrath , Fervor/Dire Beast, Glaive Toss, AMoC, KC and all the shots.. WTH what's wrong with blizzard? its a huge nerf and will leave us with no Burst at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    This will effect Bestial Wrath , Fervor/Dire Beast, Glaive Toss, AMoC, KC and all the shots.. WTH what's wrong with blizzard? its a huge nerf and will leave us with no Burst at all.
    They are probably going to compensate for it, there should be a new build going out tomorrow or early next week.

It's an interesting change considering Readiness hasn't been changed in ages. Looking forward to what they are going to buff.

Deleted
    I hope they actually increase the duration of BW or give it more damage at least.

BM is by far not the biggest burst spec in game and certainly not in pvp. It's just dumb.

BUT HEY at least after 5 years they removed explosive trap and black arrow cd. lal

Deleted
    they should remove readiness altogether. and while there at it stampede, too.

And then they should make the dps-check and buff abilities where necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    This makes our opener totally boring. We will lose so much damage it's not even funny. I expect some upcoming buffs. They wouldn't just do that without compensation.
    thats what rogues said and guess what nobody cared
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Something will come our way or it will be DS all over again hope you guys have geared alts!!!

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

LFM Marksman Love
    I feel like Marksman isnt getting enough love as of late. Im not completely sure about how the situation is in PVP with hunters, but ive heard Marksman doesnt really have a place in their either.
    While Marksman DPS is not totally crippled, I feel that we need at least a small buff to compensate for how dominant BM and SV hunters have been in this xpac. Maybe bring our Chimaera shot alittle up to par with a 10% increase or something like that? Make the new 4set so that your 50% reduced aimed shot cast time off of your Ready, Set, Fire! will also reduce the cooldown of your rapidfire by 2 sec. Something like that? At this point, it feels like Arcane Shot will be more of an efficient focus dump than Aimed Shot, so why even give us the cast time reduction? Maybe they can reduce the cost by 50% aswell?
    [An00b'arak]: im sure i dont know...im just an arachnid

[An00b'arak]: guess what im not ashamed of what i am

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride

10+ Year Old Account
    But...but...I love my hunter Ive never rerolled, wont now seeing this stuff..stings. fingers crossed we dont get the shaft we are pretty much at the tip right now. Inb4weenduplikewrathwheresvandmarksaretheonlyplablespecs. But Im not gonna lie the buffed bm to where it wasnt a drag to play. lets cross fingers...OR LETS RIOT AND BURN THE BITCH DOWN TO GET IT REVERTED. My 2cents
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-06-20 at 10:55 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

should also remove rapid fire from the list so it becomes a pure utility spell. otherwise im forced to use it for dps still, even if its just a shitty rf.

also: pve burst getting halved every patch now. next expansion we start with 0 focus, because 100 focus burst is too much. all thanks to the friendly pvp whiners. maybe removing the class from the game would be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Discokurt View Post
    LFM Marksman Love
    I feel like Marksman isnt getting enough love as of late. Im not completely sure about how the situation is in PVP with hunters, but ive heard Marksman doesnt really have a place in their either.
    While Marksman DPS is not totally crippled, I feel that we need at least a small buff to compensate for how dominant BM and SV hunters have been in this xpac. Maybe bring our Chimaera shot alittle up to par with a 10% increase or something like that? Make the new 4set so that your 50% reduced aimed shot cast time off of your Ready, Set, Fire! will also reduce the cooldown of your rapidfire by 2 sec. Something like that? At this point, it feels like Arcane Shot will be more of an efficient focus dump than Aimed Shot, so why even give us the cast time reduction? Maybe they can reduce the cost by 50% aswell?
    With these changes, picking your spec is a matter of pick your poison. Until we see compensation buffs to go in, all 3 specs will be on a pretty much level playing field of suck.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfsaf View Post
    maybe removing the class from the game would be the best option.
    Why not remove PvP from the game? Wouldn't that be the better option?

If they just made Stampede unusable in PvP (same as with Warlock Inferno/Doomguard), then they could save themselves a lot of this heavy-handed nerfing which, whilst it's good for bringing Hunters into line in PvP, screws them badly for PvE.

For some reason I get the feeling that Blizzard thinks that Rapid Fire is a more enjoyable cooldown than it actually is.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are not even on the top of the charts and they nerfing the fuck out of them again while mages and rogues get buffs? WTF? I am not saying mages and rogues should get nerfs; I am saying that the hunter nerfs are unnecessary and pointless. I truly hope this gets fixed before these changes become official.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Hunters dont need compensation for this. They need more nerfs!
    More nerfs? you want us useless? this nerf nerfs everything pvpers want, a CC nerf, less trinkets for bm, less burst.
    This is enough, so, listen to your avatar. Stahp.