Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    It's not like you have all Summer to get some useless pet.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    that wont grant the achivement will it? dont you need to collect all the pets on 1 toon?
    The achievement is blue/battle.net wide.

  3. #23
    Mechagnome robodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    that wont grant the achivement will it? dont you need to collect all the pets on 1 toon?
    It's account-wide and rightly so, given how there's a fair number of wild pets that are unique to various faction capitals.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    that wont grant the achivement will it? dont you need to collect all the pets on 1 toon?
    Nope, all pet and mount achievements are account wide when it comes to progress, guardling was the last pet I needed and I certainly got the achievement.

    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    It's account-wide and rightly so, given how there's a fair number of wild pets that are unique to various faction capitals.
    Amusingly, this guardling is the first pet I've had to use an alliance toon for, everything else I just flew in on my warlock and started engaging critters with, though I've recently been using my dwarf to camp the wildhammer gryphon pets in twilight highlands, since it's one of the few wild pets I don't have in rare quality (alongside that damned Carrion Rat).

  5. #25
    I am Murloc! Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,273
    FINALY!!!!!!

    I made a dk on a RPPVP server (only 2 servers linked on it with crz) and after 10 min of killing normal critters i got it! And it was in green quality

    Ravenholtd was the server.



  6. #26
    Field Marshal Hyperia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK, London
    Posts
    93
    Finally spawned for me on the Rampage EU CRZ at around 8:30am GMT, had previously spawned 13hours earlier. No idea what is up with the respawn timer, but glad to have it out of the way.

    Oh it was also a HP breed rare quality Qiraji.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    FINALY!!!!!!

    I made a dk on a RPPVP server (only 2 servers linked on it with crz) and after 10 min of killing normal critters i got it! And it was in green quality

    Ravenholtd was the server.
    Hah, that's the realm my dwarf caught it on.

  8. #28
    I went and poked around for about 15 minutes and saw 3 of them, but literally 10 alliance swarmed them instantly and only one or two horde in the air so snagging one wasn't possible at the time. Give it a week or two and it'll be trivial.

  9. #29
    Mechagnome Yells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    511
    I literally just flew out there. Saw one picked it up and left. There were like 20 people in the zone afk.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

  10. #30
    I am Murloc! Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    I literally just flew out there. Saw one picked it up and left. There were like 20 people in the zone afk.
    Heh sucks to be them. 1st there 1st served.

  11. #31
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,913
    CRZ strikes again.
    After all the effort i've put into the damn Zookeeper achievement, i still need to camp another pet. This is pointless.

  12. #32
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    640
    I've seen a couple so far caught, but this is beyond idiotic. I like the rarity of it, though.

  13. #33
    You have THREE MONTHS to catch one. Chill out. you don't need to the the very first person to get the new shiny thing that's just gonna sit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

  14. #34
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    You have THREE MONTHS to catch one. Chill out. you don't need to the the very first person to get the new shiny thing that's just gonna sit there.
    The point is, most of us have been waiting for months already. I'd say it's time we finished that damn achievement.

  15. #35
    I want the achieve pretty bad, but since i waited a bunch of months, a few days shouldn't be too bad. But glad to know this achievement is finally coming to a conclusion yay
    congratz to all the new zookeeper

  16. #36
    These seasonal things are annoying, I prefer weather based or just random spawns.

  17. #37
    i as many others just wanted to finish with the zookeeper already and since im on a very high pop server the place was camped by 30+ ppl most of the day/night.
    it took me less then an hour to make a 58 dk on a low rp server and get him to silitus. didnt take long to get it , probably less then an hour , and to my surprise the only lvl 90 from the horde (i was alli) that was camping there didnt kill me , and when i beat him to the pet he cheered at me after the achi popped

  18. #38
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by jenia View Post
    i as many others just wanted to finish with the zookeeper already and since im on a very high pop server the place was camped by 30+ ppl most of the day/night.
    it took me less then an hour to make a 58 dk on a low rp server and get him to silitus. didnt take long to get it , probably less then an hour , and to my surprise the only lvl 90 from the horde (i was alli) that was camping there didnt kill me , and when i beat him to the pet he cheered at me after the achi popped
    Pretty much this guys. If you've spent more than hour camping this pet then you're just wasting time. Make a dk on a low pop realm, cheat the CRZ system and get your pet. Logged on last night and had 3 spawn within 5 minutes after me and my friend took turns leading the party from different servers.

  19. #39
    Checking Ravenholdt EU for a rare quality Guardling, there's one spawned that's poor or common if anyone wants to haul ass over there on a DK.

    Edit: Nevermind, gone already, meanwhile I get corpsecamped by some max level player who seems aggravated by my Zookeeper title.
    Last edited by Nagassh; 2013-06-23 at 04:25 PM.

  20. #40
    The amount of stupidness in front of AQ right now... i guess half of the people in my CRZ could already have the pet, if they would just stop attacking others that are battling a spawn. Way to go, indeed.
    Didn't understand a word? That's fine, I don't know what I'm saying either

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •