Make a char on a non-crz server and hope the local 90s arent dicks about it
Is this a lvl 25 pet you have to fight to capture?
I got it on the 2nd day on a high pop server without any issues. The pet had spawned outside the area where people were camping and I just swooped down and nabbed it. I don't think that people realize that it can spawn outside the wall, so be sure to check there if you are hunting for it!
Just saw a player fail utterly at capturing a guardling. Who on earth uses a dot pet for capturing wild pets? :|
It last 3 months, and within hours people were in WoW forums complaining they could not get one. The first few days will be very busy, no surprise there. Blizzard's response, quite rightly, it is a rare pet and complaining after a few hours is ridiculous. As they also said, if they fixed it so 99% could get it at once, the other 1% would still be complaining.
Funny all the people blaming CRZ here.
Spawn rates are based on how many are in the zone.
I'm still slow to click compared to my competition, hopefully it'll calm down after a few weeks.
Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee[A] ↑ ↓ [H]
Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa
This pet is very very nice.....i managed to make a combo that counters everything.
Its a very strong pvp pet
Worth every minute of farming.
Secret gym code: http://shrani.si/f/m/1r/u8tkte8/tanjagym.png
"Qiraji Guardling's spawn rate has been greatly increased."
Hotfixes just in ladies and gents
Proud Moderator of Raids and Dungeons.
"You face not the Mod Hammer alone, but the infractions I command."
---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 09:46 AM ----------
---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 09:48 AM ----------
---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 09:51 AM ----------
ALSO, if anyone is looking at getting this pet for PVP purposes. I think wowhead has some mis-information about the breed of this pet. I definitely have a P/P version of this pet which it says that you cannot obtain. I have a level 15 rare with 880 HP 195 AT 156 SP. Hope this helps in some way.