Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Now this is gona be hell.... Q Guardling

Not sure if they spawn yet (EU) at middle of night...but this is how it is.
    Some ppl are saying that they spawn at the gate...but so far i have too see a spawn.

I havent seen pet on random critters (checked like 20).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I am assuming they will start spawning after either the daily reset or the Midsummer Fire Festival event start time.

Unless those things have already happened. I am a US player, so i'm not certain on that xD

Quote Originally Posted by Azurfel View Post
    I am assuming they will start spawning after either the daily reset or the Midsummer Fire Festival event start time.

Unless those things have already happened. I am a US player, so i'm not certain on that xD
    Right, I would think this as well, no point in being there unless it's about to reset and start the event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i havent seen it yet but i am spaming my macro: /tar qiraji guarding

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Not sure if they spawn yet (EU) at middle of night...but this is how it is.
    Some ppl are saying that they spawn at the gate...but so far i have too see a spawn.

I havent seen pet on random critters (checked like 20).
    They're up and running. Seen 3-4 spawns, but with the idiotic CRZ and 100ppl that it brought there, I haven't had managed to tag one yet. Zookeeper title will have to wait bc I cba to camp there with that many ppl for who knows how long with poor spawn rate. (EU server)

Just got mine

I had to make a dk on a really small South american server

there was prolly around 5 other dks who had the same idea i got mine within 20 mins of camping must have seen about 5 spawn

Better than trying on my US server where there must have been at least 200 people camping it

As I said in a previous post, I'm sure Blizzard is going to really hear about this over the next few days. It wouldn't surprise me if they end up changing it. IE faster respawn timers or maybe more each. CRZ has really screwed rare taming, which, IMO, is the only draw back with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, they are spawning near the temple of an Old God. So... sure it's gonna be hell.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    5h camping and stil not a spawn...and araund 50+ ppl

I am already thinking to somehow block others servers. (yeah its against the rules, but in this situation its kinda needed)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    5h camping and stil not a spawn...and araund 50+ ppl araund
    Same here, but theres like 10 outside in Silithus, and like 20 in the AQ zone.

Deleted
    Its times like this I'm glad my server isn't affected by CRZ! Had about 3 people waiting to tame them when they spawned at midnight and we all had fun with pet duels while we waited instead of silently hating each other because we wanted the same thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marg View Post
    Its times like this I'm glad my server isn't affected by CRZ! Had about 3 people waiting to tame them when they spawned at midnight and we all had fun with pet duels while we waited instead of silently hating each other because we wanted the same thing!
    I honestly wish Blizz would turn off CRZ for the first 3 days of a patch/battle-pet spawn/etc. Would give us a chance at least.

My friend got his at 3am EST. But rumor has it it's been a 6 hour spawn timer. I'd like to get my paws on it for it's the last one I need for my title.

Deleted
    okay been camping for over 26 hours now and i have only seen 2 spawn. and becuase i play on a pvp server the horde attack me so i leave the fight and he kills the pet ..............

10+ Year Old Account
    My plan 2.

I made a dk on some very dead pve server.....so i get there....oh and guess what...crz 30 ppl there at 2.30 morning.
    Well the good thing is that they cant kill me at least if i engage in pet battle.

6 hour spawn timer seems right, sad to say. I saw them first spawn @ midnight on a semi-dead server. 6-8 spawned. Checked at 6am(ish, being 6:15) had one spawn right on top of me.

General word of advice: Find a low pop pve server to get this pet or a low pop pvp and go with the more populated faction.

Deleted
    Blizzard has managed to create something that makes people hate seeing other people around again. Awesome.

Deleted
    I had a lvl 74 or something alt on Ravenholdt EU, an RPPVP server, I flew over on him and the zone was empty, sat around for about 40minutes or less before a guardling popped and I got it, only common, but I have 5 battle stones available. My main realm was absolutely packed.

Anyone after one might want to try rolling a DK on that realm or another low pop RPPVP realm, yes - world pvp can be a hindrance, but I think so many people are afraid of it that they just end up being super-underpopulated, so no pvp is happening.

I'm having far more trouble trying to get a rare quality carrion rat from Hyjal - spent about 4-5 days trying to get one and found squat all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I had a lvl 74 or something alt on Ravenholdt EU, an RPPVP server, I flew over on him and the zone was empty, sat around for about 40minutes or less before a guardling popped and I got it, only common, but I have 5 battle stones available. My main realm was absolutely packed.

Anyone after one might want to try rolling a DK on that realm or another low pop RPPVP realm, yes - world pvp can be a hindrance, but I think so many people are afraid of it that they just end up being super-underpopulated, so no pvp is happening.

I'm having far more trouble trying to get a rare quality carrion rat from Hyjal - spent about 4-5 days trying to get one and found squat all.
    that wont grant the achivement will it? dont you need to collect all the pets on 1 toon?

It's not like you have all Summer to get some useless pet.