Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Ok, is this enough now?

Readiness now finishes the cooldowns on Rapid Fire, Feign Death, Deterrence, Disengage, and Camouflage when activated (was all Hunter abilities with a base cooldown of less than 5 minutes).
    There, no triple trinket, no extra cc from readiness, no extra burst by resetting double kill commands etc. A good change, and i personally feel this is enough to bring hunters down. And they also made ferals unable to cast instant cyclones Cyclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
    Predatory Swiftness no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.
    So, jungle cleave got nerfed which was the main comp hunters played in that people despised. Here's hoping they stop there for hunters, or just direct their nerfs at BM because, i'd like to still be able to play next season. your thoughts?

edit: just saw this one, Narrow Escape's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
    dispellable 8 second root, i found the talent dumb anyway, and unfair to melee that weren't feral druids or ret paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no good thoughts on this change. Only simmering anger beneath the surface. So I will say nothing, to avoid being branded as a QQ'er and that every hunter nerf is needed.

Enough for you hunter guys maybe, maybe. I'm positive the headhunter's are gonna keep gunning for ferals though. I wish you kin the best in not getting crushed by QQ from these jackals like we'll probably be.

Finally.
    /10 char
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

15+ Year Old Account
    The cyclone nerf is unneeded, that is not the problem.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranastus View Post
    I have no good thoughts on this change. Only simmering anger beneath the surface. So I will say nothing, to avoid being branded as a QQ'er and that every hunter nerf is needed.
    Let it out, man, let it out.

WOO. Took 4 patches but BM might actually be down near other classes level now. BM will still be top tier if not OP with the arcane shot dmg buff. OFC this doesnt really affect MM (which SHOULD be the pvp spec) except they cant chain scatter->trap which was ridiculous anyway. Great change, although BM is still pretty unstoppable damage. Its definitely a step in the right direction.

Its not enough, they need to keep nerfing hunters until they aren't viable anymore. They have been OP for too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huntards need more nerfs. They are overcompensating the minor nerfs with huge buffs to arcane shot, etc

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The cyclone nerf is unneeded, that is not the problem.
    It was needed, instant cc is retarded

hahahaha, i agree

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 11:44 PM ----------

mmmhhmm, what about mages?

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 11:45 PM ----------

i dont know why u people are QQ'ing frost mages, warr and many other classes can kepp up with unter, if you know to play them

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 11:46 PM ----------

buff to dmg in arcan shot but it is now 30 enrg insead of 20

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 11:46 PM ----------

yes it is, have to seen cc combo with druids and frost mage?

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 11:48 PM ----------

ya but it was always coming off since it almost always breaks when dmg is taken

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Huntards need more nerfs. They are overcompensating the minor nerfs with huge buffs to arcane shot, etc

It was needed, instant cc is retarded
    bm is gutted, arcane shot/aoth is the goto buff for awful pve dps and focus capping

10+ Year Old Account
    alot of classes took a slashing. incl mages who lose approx 33% mastery - what you see there isnt really a buff.

can't say i disagree with the direction..

except nerfing Gate to 60s the same patch as -10% reduc but that's because its my class .

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 06:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Readiness now finishes the cooldowns on Rapid Fire, Feign Death, Deterrence, Disengage, and Camouflage when activated (was all Hunter abilities with a base cooldown of less than 5 minutes).
    There, no triple trinket, no extra cc from readiness, no extra burst by resetting double kill commands etc. A good change, and i personally feel this is enough to bring hunters down. And they also made ferals unable to cast instant cyclones Cyclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
    Predatory Swiftness no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.
    So, jungle cleave got nerfed which was the main comp hunters played in that people despised. Here's hoping they stop there for hunters, or just direct their nerfs at BM because, i'd like to still be able to play next season. your thoughts?

edit: just saw this one, Narrow Escape's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
    dispellable 8 second root, i found the talent dumb anyway, and unfair to melee that weren't feral druids or ret paladins.
    to be fair.. hunters have like.. 6 viable comps atm.. cyclone nerf is nothing. the rest of it will hurt you tho.. LOL.

Deleted
    Hunters, do not make me fotm roll your class. Everytime I fotm reroll something, it gets nerfed to crap in a matter of weeks. I'm warning you!

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Cyclone buffed for ferals fuck yeah! I might actually play 5.4 now! D
    Agreed. I like being able to rotate clones around kill targets and mass peel if needed; sometimes roots and stuns aren't enough it seems.

And if you were being sarcastic I wasn't. It's a buff to me.

Deleted
    I just don't get why people cry over hunters when mages & warlocks are WAY stronger....

I don't even know why readiness worked for all abilities in the first place.
    As far as i know mages reset is a talent, heals but works for 3 abilities of which nova is a root and cone is a slow but you really only use it to reset ice block.
    Rogues reset was a talent (now baseline) and works for 4 abilities of which only disarm can be classified as cc and vanish as defensive (if it doesn't bug out or you have some kind of pet class on you since pets seem to ignore vanish) since evasion is almost useless and sprint is ok but not in world of rootcraft.

Deleted
    Although I'm a feral, YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

All these changes are good imo.
    Warrior warbringer charge stun is gone, so is Bash from feral's Force of Nature.
    The amount of stuns, fear and instant CCs in the game was retarded anyways.

Edit: I assume the next nerf is going to be paladin's HOJ - Repentance - Blind combo.
    Last edited by smooth_c; 2013-06-21 at 07:57 AM.

We getting somewhere but this isnt going to magically fix everything :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    I just don't get why people cry over hunters when mages & warlocks are WAY stronger....
    Lol, on my ww monk I can definitely beat locks, mages are about 50-50, but there is no way in hell I can beat a BM huntard who has some manner of clue. So, so, so many cheesy ways to avoid melee AND to do insane damage at the same time without even needing any setup to do so.

A mags needs deep freeze which can only occur once the target has been stripped of stun removal defensives, in order to land a kill. A warlock doesn't have many ways to avoid damage and must tank it, also he cannot cast CB while the target is in his face nor can he fear before the target is stripped of fear removal tools.

Hunters ? /castsequence stampede, bestial wrath, deterrence, readiness, bestial wrath, deterrence, kill shot.
    Skeeeeeelz!
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-06-21 at 09:00 AM.