Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    - Rets and enhancement untouched?
    - No word on the tanks that they destroyed mid season this patch?

Cyclone nerf is a huge nerf, people will just train the feral and we will get no way to put some counter pressure.
    The cyclone nerf should be reverted, but shifting out of roots/slows should be nerfed instead, as ferals do to other classes exactly what you describe above due to this mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The cyclone nerf is unneeded, that is not the problem.
    Agreed. They'd already addressed cyclone with the cd which was more than enough. Feral needs to either lose their slow or pay a steep cost for power shifting.

Readiness nerf is awesome but I'd argue that they need to let it reset scatter shot but remove rapid fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

THIS KILLS THE BM SPEC! Not only does this stupid FUCKING move take away burst dmg or any kind of meaningful dmg PERIOD! It kills the spec. Why bring a Hunter to an RBG? The fact they took ALL TRAPS off the Readiness reset is absurd. Ive seen players walk over, run over and ride over traps without setting them off. I caught it on video more than once, they are bugged! Without a reset on traps to compensate for this and with "zero" margin for error, why bring a hunter for 3's, why bring a hunter for rbgs and why even bother playing a hunter? It's bad enough Hunters can't get into a decent pug for RBGs, now FORGET it! If you think this is a good change for the game, let alone hunters - YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    THIS KILLS THE BM SPEC! Not only does this stupid FUCKING move take away burst dmg or any kind of meaningful dmg PERIOD! It kills the spec. Why bring a Hunter to an RBG? The fact they took ALL TRAPS off the Readiness reset is absurd. Ive seen players walk over, run over and ride over traps without setting them off. I caught it on video more than once, they are bugged! Without a reset on traps to compensate for this and with "zero" margin for error, why bring a hunter for 3's, why bring a hunter for rbgs and why even bother playing a hunter? It's bad enough Hunters can't get into a decent pug for RBGs, now FORGET it! If you think this is a good change for the game, let alone hunters - YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS!
    I don't think traps on readiness is the reason Hunters are/aren't taken to RBGs. Survivals spread AOE damage or all Hunter specs ability to defend bases fantastically is probably higher up on the list.

I am glad predator swiftness was looked at, kinda no skill required deal so now ferals will have to use their brains some more.

And hunter nerfs... i am sooo excited for the next patch its not even funny, probably gonna be the best patch since 5.0.

Seeing a crossed thread thing happening regarding slows and roots to ferals:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post21531616

Getting close to crossing paths.. Just saying..

Deleted
    I'm fucking tired of this. Did lots of random bgs today and they're all fucking filled with OP huntards. Any fight against one who has manner of clue is simply impossible. You go down like a sack of potatoes no matter what you do.

Fuck this. I'm done with wow pvp until these bitches get fucking nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    People like this crack me up. Take away burst damage? Burst is going to be HIGHER for hunters in 5.4 with the arcane shot change, they just wont be able to triple trinket and BW for 20 straight seconds. No burst should last that long anyway. Killing an entire spec by taking a 1 minute cd and a 30 second cd off a cooldown reset that probably shouldn't exist anyway? Yea...

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    I'm fucking tired of this. Did lots of random bgs today and they're all fucking filled with OP huntards. Any fight against one who has manner of clue is simply impossible. You go down like a sack of potatoes no matter what you do.

Problem here is people are gonna argue "lol random bg"

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Frost got annihilated so far. You'll be lucky to see any Mages next patch at this rate.
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    Too many times have blizzard reverted mage nerfs......

These are good changes. Hunters are still going to be decent but not OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    Too many times have blizzard reverted mage nerfs......

These are good changes. Hunters are still going to be decent but not OP.
    agree on all points.

in a lot of ways.. looking like a decent season - i heard they're toucing ele proc rate [if they havent already] and thats sorta my last personal bitching point.

i dunno why they dont just make clone dispellabe instead of the cyc change because.. i think ferals are in huge trouble with that change. doesnt seem like a good option to just destroy the utility like that. gonna be funny to see them pop out mid burst, try to juke a clone and get sheeped / hexed etc in second cast though.

rogues need more love that a .5 + on recup.. :[

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    WOO. Took 4 patches but BM might actually be down near other classes level now. BM will still be top tier if not OP with the arcane shot dmg buff. OFC this doesnt really affect MM (which SHOULD be the pvp spec) except they cant chain scatter->trap which was ridiculous anyway. Great change, although BM is still pretty unstoppable damage. Its definitely a step in the right direction.
    And throughout all this stupid shit they've been completely demolished in PvE. Thanks PvP minority.

Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    I just don't get why people cry over hunters when mages & warlocks are WAY stronger....
    Wa... Warlocks???

Demo's entire damage comes from imps.
    Destro's chaos bolt is really just a tickle now compared to its cast time.
    Afflic is a one-school class that doesn't have the passive damage of the dots anymore. Also, super squishy with no selfheal.

Oh, are you gonna whine about warlocks "kiting melee everywhere"? I seriously pity you if you cannot catch a lock moving at 30% reduced speed PLUS whatever snares you throw on him.

Also, (I know... pvp forum) this seems overboard to me in terms of overall balance between pve and pvp. Hunters are already a meh pve class, but godlike in pvp because of triple trinket. They really nerfed the only good part of hunters (double CDs at pull) because of triple trinket. Was it needed in pvp? Holy hell yes. Was it the way to go about it? Prolly not.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-06-22 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    And throughout all this stupid shit they've been completely demolished in PvE. Thanks PvP minority.
    People like you crack me up too. You don't realize YOU are the minority. The top 5% of raiders who give a shit about minor pve nerfs are a MUCH smaller population that than the pvp population who feels every change 10x more than you do. Yea sure, you might be annoyed as a 95% of the population raider, but its not like gamebreaking like it is in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post

Not hard to beat a hunter, sorry bout your luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jfk View Post
    Not hard to beat a hunter, sorry bout your luck
    Not hard if you play a spriest or lock. For everything else (like a ww monk) it's very damn hard. Your HP vaporizes before you manage to land 2 hits on him. And if you do manage to get in his face, disengage, detterence, scatter shot, trap, master's call, insert random shit, while the pet is doing massive damage to you.
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-06-22 at 07:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering how they're going to compensate for the Readiness nerf, it's going to be plus damage on some abilities. I hope they make it so it's a big buff in PvE but not much in PvP so we can have SS back and not be faceroll. They really need to revert SS, the Readiness change is enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I'm wondering how they're going to compensate for the Readiness nerf, it's going to be plus damage on some abilities. I hope they make it so it's a big buff in PvE but not much in PvP so we can have SS back and not be faceroll. They really need to revert SS, the Readiness change is enough.
    They should be compensated by getting dead zone and aspect of the fox back

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    They should be compensated by getting dead zone and aspect of the fox back
    The thread's going all fine and dandy with great feedback until someone like this comes along...

I think reverting the stampede nerf would be enough to compensate BM at least. MM and SV aren't really nerfed in PvE by this change but SV did get a massive and unnecessary nerf to their AoE damage. But that is a PvE only thing and had no effect on PvP whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I am going laugh when they buff aspect of the (iron) hawk to compensate for the readiness nerf, the nerf was needed and i think we should all just get on with our lives, and im pretty sure your class will be viable... right?