Thread: Feral's Cyclone

Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Feral's Cyclone

    Predatory Swiftness no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.
    I'm so fucking mad about this damn fucking PvP scrubs whiners achieve it, gg, byebye feral arena
    can US ppl storm their forums, so they revert it like they did to DoC

  2. #2
    Dreadlord Darkrulerxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    935
    with the amount of damage a feral can output, the nerf is good.

    if you havent noticed, pvp is terribly unbalanced, this is a step in the right direction, time to get rid of instant CCs

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    with the amount of damage a feral can output, the nerf is good.

    if you havent noticed, pvp is terribly unbalanced, this is a step in the right direction, time to get rid of instant CCs
    everyone can output decent dmg if u know how to play that just another PvP newbie thought...
    this is the only valiable 1 of 2 cc ferals have, when 2nd bash stun is a choice talent , they just killed feral representation in arena

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    with the amount of damage a feral can output, the nerf is good.

    if you havent noticed, pvp is terribly unbalanced, this is a step in the right direction, time to get rid of instant CCs
    Yeah as everyone can see they've done the same to all the other instant cc's.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    I'm so fucking mad about this damn fucking PvP scrubs whiners achieve it, gg, byebye feral arena
    can US ppl storm their forums, so they revert it like they did to DoC
    Instant free cast...who do you think you are ??? God Allmighty??
    well served if you ask me, joke lasted too long!

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    with the amount of damage a feral can output, the nerf is good.

    if you havent noticed, pvp is terribly unbalanced, this is a step in the right direction, time to get rid of instant CCs
    Ferals have always had instant CC though. They should just put a 5 sec ICD on predatory swiftness or something and nerf feral incarnation dmg

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Ferals have always had instant CC though. They should just put a 5 sec ICD on predatory swiftness or something and nerf feral incarnation dmg
    If by instant CC you mean a stun or two yeah. A 5 second ICD? You don't play a feral do you? Not that I'm for this idea but that wouldn't even be noticeable.

  8. #8
    maim is waste of CP and energy and a stun, pounce a stun, bash is talent and a stun = shared diminishing return
    rooting? y root a caster, or root a melee when u need to attack him
    now what I got out of form wasting GCD,start casting cyclone for 3 sec getting interrupted, going back to cat wasting another GCD...while gettong some chaos bolts for 100k ...

  9. #9
    Titan apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    12,567
    They should atleast make it usable in cat form, while moving and uninterpretable(unless you loss control of your character).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  10. #10
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,901
    This nerf was clearly deserved. Not sure why you are getting mad about it, most people could have seen this coming from a mile away. It's just too good to be instant, and like people have said before me, a step in the right direction, providing they start removing all the other forms of instant CC that is.
    Last edited by Moosie; 2013-06-21 at 01:17 AM.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,173
    Good nerd, definitely needed. It's not stopping you casting it, just making casting it a decision. You still have your stuns. What are you worried about unless you were one of those scrubbadubs that laughs as they used a horribly OP ability and are mad it's taken away?
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

  12. #12
    So that means that all ferals will now have to go out of their form to stand and cast cyclone which is so easily avoidable when you need to cast it. First they made a 20 sec cooldown on it and now they are nerfing it even more. It's always been like this why change it, it's not more OP than any other instant CC. Please go nerf paladins CC instead, 5 sec stun -> 5 sec disorient -> 7 sec repentance. Oh and then if they have a priest or lock on their team add a 7 sec fear onto that.

    The only CC we have now is stun pretty much. Oh and you can't say shit because none of you is playing high rated feral in arenas.
    Last edited by This Guy; 2013-06-21 at 01:26 AM.

  13. #13
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    So that means that all ferals will now have to go out of their form to stand and cast cyclone which is so easily avoidable when you need to cast it. First they made a 20 sec cooldown on it and now they are nerfing it even more. It's always been like this why change it, it's not more OP than any other instant CC. Please go nerf paladins CC instead, 5 sec stun -> 5 sec disorient -> 7 sec repentance. Oh and then if they have a priest or lock on their team add a 7 sec fear onto that.
    Afaik, they removed the CD on cyclone now, so you could potentially chain cast it. (could be wrong but im sure I have seen this in patch notes)

    edit : yes "Cyclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids."
    Last edited by Moosie; 2013-06-21 at 01:27 AM.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  14. #14
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    If by instant CC you mean a stun or two yeah. A 5 second ICD? You don't play a feral do you? Not that I'm for this idea but that wouldn't even be noticeable.
    I do play feral mind you, which is exactly why I think the nerf is ridiculous.

    Also mind you that I said "a 5 sec ICD on predatory swiftness or something". Doesn't have to be a 5 second ICD, but with this change ferals will barely ever be truly using cyclone.

    They've also removed NS from ferals and boomkins, so I really don't get why they removed cyclone from PS now as that was usually the stupidest thing, being able to insta clone someone without preparation.

    Seriously, the only thing blizzard has to change is incarnation burst. Shift some of the damage into Shred instead or something or reduce the CD on Incarnation to 2 minutes and duration to 15/20 seconds seconds. This way the burst will be somewhat irregular in PvP I think. Plus the burst will be shorter.

  15. #15
    They pretty much nerfed feral CC into the ground. They are now only useable for burst and have to play with paladins / hunters to compensate for their lack of CC.

  16. #16
    What are you talking about, it's a buff to ferals and I'm really happy they're doing it. It should have been done ages ago, not this 20 sec bullshit.

  17. #17
    Instant, free, not dispellable, absorbs heals.. yeah...

    Fighting a feral basically made using any defensive or offensive cd pointless.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Instant, free, not dispellable, absorbs heals.. yeah...

    Fighting a feral basically made using any defensive or offensive cd pointless.
    They should give ferals a 7 second cc that could be dispelled then, actually give them 2 or more like every other class.

  19. #19
    Scarab Lord Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    4,130
    We have to hard cast it like all other specs except Resto..

    Eh. At least it doesnt have a 20 second CD.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    We have to hard cast it like all other specs except Resto..

    Eh. At least it doesnt have a 20 second CD.
    Which you will almost never be able to do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •