Thread: Feral's Cyclone

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Feral's Cyclone

Predatory Swiftness no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.
    I'm so fucking mad about this damn fucking PvP scrubs whiners achieve it, gg, byebye feral arena
    can US ppl storm their forums, so they revert it like they did to DoC

10+ Year Old Account
    with the amount of damage a feral can output, the nerf is good.

if you havent noticed, pvp is terribly unbalanced, this is a step in the right direction, time to get rid of instant CCs

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post

if you havent noticed, pvp is terribly unbalanced, this is a step in the right direction, time to get rid of instant CCs
    everyone can output decent dmg if u know how to play that just another PvP newbie thought...
    this is the only valiable 1 of 2 cc ferals have, when 2nd bash stun is a choice talent , they just killed feral representation in arena

Yeah as everyone can see they've done the same to all the other instant cc's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    I'm so fucking mad about this damn fucking PvP scrubs whiners achieve it, gg, byebye feral arena
    can US ppl storm their forums, so they revert it like they did to DoC
    Instant free cast...who do you think you are ??? God Allmighty??
    well served if you ask me, joke lasted too long!

10+ Year Old Account

Ferals have always had instant CC though. They should just put a 5 sec ICD on predatory swiftness or something and nerf feral incarnation dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Ferals have always had instant CC though. They should just put a 5 sec ICD on predatory swiftness or something and nerf feral incarnation dmg
    If by instant CC you mean a stun or two yeah. A 5 second ICD? You don't play a feral do you? Not that I'm for this idea but that wouldn't even be noticeable.

maim is waste of CP and energy and a stun, pounce a stun, bash is talent and a stun = shared diminishing return
    rooting? y root a caster, or root a melee when u need to attack him
    now what I got out of form wasting GCD,start casting cyclone for 3 sec getting interrupted, going back to cat wasting another GCD...while gettong some chaos bolts for 100k ...

15+ Year Old Account
    They should atleast make it usable in cat form, while moving and uninterpretable(unless you loss control of your character).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    This nerf was clearly deserved. Not sure why you are getting mad about it, most people could have seen this coming from a mile away. It's just too good to be instant, and like people have said before me, a step in the right direction, providing they start removing all the other forms of instant CC that is.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-06-21 at 01:17 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good nerd, definitely needed. It's not stopping you casting it, just making casting it a decision. You still have your stuns. What are you worried about unless you were one of those scrubbadubs that laughs as they used a horribly OP ability and are mad it's taken away?
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    So that means that all ferals will now have to go out of their form to stand and cast cyclone which is so easily avoidable when you need to cast it. First they made a 20 sec cooldown on it and now they are nerfing it even more. It's always been like this why change it, it's not more OP than any other instant CC. Please go nerf paladins CC instead, 5 sec stun -> 5 sec disorient -> 7 sec repentance. Oh and then if they have a priest or lock on their team add a 7 sec fear onto that.

The only CC we have now is stun pretty much. Oh and you can't say shit because none of you is playing high rated feral in arenas.
    Last edited by mmoc587e02651b; 2013-06-21 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    So that means that all ferals will now have to go out of their form to stand and cast cyclone which is so easily avoidable when you need to cast it. First they made a 20 sec cooldown on it and now they are nerfing it even more. It's always been like this why change it, it's not more OP than any other instant CC. Please go nerf paladins CC instead, 5 sec stun -> 5 sec disorient -> 7 sec repentance. Oh and then if they have a priest or lock on their team add a 7 sec fear onto that.
    Afaik, they removed the CD on cyclone now, so you could potentially chain cast it. (could be wrong but im sure I have seen this in patch notes)

edit : yes "Cyclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids."
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-06-21 at 01:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    If by instant CC you mean a stun or two yeah. A 5 second ICD? You don't play a feral do you? Not that I'm for this idea but that wouldn't even be noticeable.
    I do play feral mind you, which is exactly why I think the nerf is ridiculous.

Also mind you that I said "a 5 sec ICD on predatory swiftness or something". Doesn't have to be a 5 second ICD, but with this change ferals will barely ever be truly using cyclone.

They've also removed NS from ferals and boomkins, so I really don't get why they removed cyclone from PS now as that was usually the stupidest thing, being able to insta clone someone without preparation.

Seriously, the only thing blizzard has to change is incarnation burst. Shift some of the damage into Shred instead or something or reduce the CD on Incarnation to 2 minutes and duration to 15/20 seconds seconds. This way the burst will be somewhat irregular in PvP I think. Plus the burst will be shorter.

Deleted
    They pretty much nerfed feral CC into the ground. They are now only useable for burst and have to play with paladins / hunters to compensate for their lack of CC.

Instant, free, not dispellable, absorbs heals.. yeah...

Fighting a feral basically made using any defensive or offensive cd pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Instant, free, not dispellable, absorbs heals.. yeah...

Fighting a feral basically made using any defensive or offensive cd pointless.
    They should give ferals a 7 second cc that could be dispelled then, actually give them 2 or more like every other class.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have to hard cast it like all other specs except Resto..

Eh. At least it doesnt have a 20 second CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    We have to hard cast it like all other specs except Resto..

Eh. At least it doesnt have a 20 second CD.
    Which you will almost never be able to do.

Deleted
    Maybe can we hope a rework of our gloves to change the bonus from maim to cyclone and reduce the cast time ...