Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can has staff? Please? ;-;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    He did however betray every other race and every core principle of the Horde.
    Irrelevant to this discussion. Still didn't betray Cairne at or before the duel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Dark Legacy: funny cause it's true, sad cause it's true
    If that's true, then they seriously need to reconsider Normal raids and especially heroic raids and bring them down to the quality and difficulty of LFR, because it's more "fun", meaning you don't get penalized for not caring about the game you're playing, or the people you're wasting the time of. Or remove them both and leave LFR as the only means of raiding, because of one comic on the internet
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love this week's DLC Comic.

About holy pala changes

Ofc majority if not every single holy pala is taking Eternal flame cause it increases healing on meters. Nerfing EF will not change players minds on what talent to take in PVE cause the others are just bad for throughput even tho they can be livesavers. Blizzard has failed the basics thinking that ppl care about anything else than meters.

Yet another change that will not get me back into MOP. They are getting very good at holding players away from the game now.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL! I wonder what blizz is going to do about the achievement "for the alliance" when they remove garrosh? Leave it as is since it will only be like this for a couple of months?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Garrosh never betrayed cairne, Garrosh respected him and was upset when he found out magatha had made him cheat, after he found out about her plot he refused to send her any reinforcements which she desperately needed in order to keep control of thunderbluff from the rebels. If he had sent her more guards baine wouldn't have been able to retake thunderbluff.

If garrosh didn't respect cairne, he would have sent magatha more troops, she would be the leader of thunderbluff and garrosh would have the support of the taurens rather than them being in the rebellion.
    Thank you, finally someone who appreciates the finer intracies of Garrosh's character! <3

Tired of people hating on Garrosh and thinking it's cool to do so. Garrosh is a tragic hero, this expansion's Macbeth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    I absolutely love this week's DLC Comic.
    Donald is wiser than we give him credit for!

10+ Year Old Account
    So Blizzard finally decided that hunters do not belong in the middle of the damage charts.
    They want Hunter at absolute Rock Bottom nomatter what spec the hunter is.

I'm happy that this is only PTR and that they can change it before release.

Deleted
    i could cry, mage buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    Bah, what is that Readiness nerf
    Blizzards continual effort to have all hunters reroll mage. They better have some compensation for these nerfs is all I'm thinking. I've been all but driven outta 25 man hm raiding already and they keep nerfing us. I don't see why hunter as a pure dps class has to be middle of the pack and have so little to offer as we do. I have no problem losing the crappy interupt or the change to Stampede since they at least gave us some sustained dmg boost there.Though We need some Pve Dmg buffs not nerfs, be it minor or at all. Seems like they want to keep going until we hit rock bottom though imo. World of Magecraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowform now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
    Frost Bomb now deals 70% damage to players (up from 60%).
    Prepare to be blown apart...

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Thank you, finally someone who appreciates the finer intracies of Garrosh's character! <3

Tired of people hating on Garrosh and thinking it's cool to do so. Garrosh is a tragic hero, this expansion's Macbeth.
    Hardly. Garrosh "doing nothing" isn't a very good declaration of support, and it doesn't make up for all the other crap he's done. He's racist against some races within the Horde, he's shorted the goblins on payments (big mistake), he used excessive force on Theramore. At a time where perhaps peace could have existed between the Horde and the Alliance, Garrosh's pride got in the way (Sha of Pride a coincidence? don't think so). He defiled the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and with it, the Pandaren's trust of the Horde. He has betrayed Thrall and the very concept of the Horde. "Only the strong may dwell in Orgrimmar", and then he threw the trolls out.

Garrosh wants to use blood magic to create an army (Dagger in the Dark scenario) which is viewed as morally corrupt. Don't forget the fact that he tried to have Vol'jin killed.

If you see Garrosh as some sort of tragic hero simply because he chose to do nothing in regards to Magatha, then I'm sorry but you're blind. *Doing nothing* isn't the same as aiding Cairne. Simply put, Garrosh needs to die.

Exclamation

The debuff from using a Demonic Gateway has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
    Whaaaaat? This is utter crap! Noone is going to discuss this? :S

As soon as i read it , i thought in pvp troubles, no more zanadalari warbringer solo (and some other bosses that require aggro reset, SPECIALLY GREEN FIRE ONE , but i already have it...) and some PVE encounters were it was really handy , shit =(

Casting fillers on the move with KJC, that's ok. But then they go and nerf demonic gateways even further, and also more or less remove soul leech by making it cap at 15% hp? My warlock just got ressed by a soulstone ontop of bad fires....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    So Blizzard finally decided that hunters do not belong in the middle of the damage charts.
    They want Hunter at absolute Rock Bottom nomatter what spec the hunter is.

I'm happy that this is only PTR and that they can change it before release.
    Hunter is op in pvp with dmg.. dont hold your breath for dmg buffs my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post

But its the wrong way to fix the PvP problem through creating a PvE problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks - Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. They shouldn't have reverted anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    This is exactly what's always been wrong with this game. The constant tug of war/bull in a china shop balance game. TOO OP IN PVP ER MAH GAWD
    Blizzard then nerfs a class to the ground in PVE. We put a man on the moon in 1969 but here it is 2013 and we can't balance classes in world of warcraft without rendering them useless still el oh el?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frostburn change was a little disappointing.

It makes the spec seem less about freezing stuff.

Mastery seem to be about buffing RNG procs instead.