Deleted

The throw barbarian

Someone posted that in the Onyxia thread and I found the idea quite funny.

Put on 2 flying axes and enchant them with http://www.wowhead.com/item=84581.
    Put on a helmet with a meta and socket it with http://www.wowhead.com/item=95346 for the lightning strike proc.

Now you can use your one and only attack ability which is called Throw every 0.5seconds.
    Make sure to stay away from any approaching enemies.

There you have it your ranged throw barbarian. Are there any other procs we can use? Maybe we can use some engineering bombs aswell.

It might even be worthwile to test it with a full agility leather set since Throw benefits from ranged attackpower.

Afaik the formula for ranged attack power on a warrior is:

Code:
    RAP = Level + (Agility - 10)
    p.s. don't forget to transmogg into Conan.
    p.s. don't forget to use Storm Bolt talent.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-06-21 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what is a flying axe?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted

In WoW that is any axe or weapon.

*edit* Does anyone know if haste rating affects cast speed on throw?
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-06-21 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    Haste does not affect throw casting speed.

Deleted
    In Vanilla... There was an item that was duplicating the effect of a meele skill.
    I remember back in BC that some of my friends used to switch weapons to get additional execute proc when finishing bosses...
    Maybee it'll work with throw :P

gotta find it...

edit:
    HERE Ironfoe
    The proc is a repetition of the attack it proced on.
    Too bad it's a hammer :P
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2013-07-12 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Going to try tanking a few bosses like this and see the opinion of my raiders :P

good old Diablo 2 times

Deleted
    I actually did some testing in Dread Wastes. It is currently very hard to find equippable 2hand agility items. The only one right now is Stormherald. One of the new 5.3 craftable blacksmith items.

All other items are polearms/staves which are currently not wearable by Titans Grip.

Funny enough I tested in Dread Wastes and I had that one NPC buff. It triggers a 50k damage spell every now and then.

One problem with throw is the min-range though. Nevertheless...it was no problem taking down 1mil hp mobs with some effort.

So doing some low level stuff for the lols should be quite fun.

Of course you use your other throw abilities aswell. (Thunder Hammer, Heroic Throw)

Still need to test a full agility set and the how it affects the throw damage.

With the new patch I'm not sure what happens if we exploit druid tank items for the dodge to crit conversion with riposte. But probably we are best to go straight for dps-leather/mail.

To bad that haste does not affect the throw cast speed.

Code:
    /cast [@mouseover] Throw; Throw
    There are some cool looking frost spears that you can buy north of Dalaran. Would be a perfect transmogg.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-07-12 at 02:33 PM.