Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pfoo. I just got the game today. And I'm enjoying it so far. ;p Not realy sure what I'm supposed to do because it's night (and everyone is asleep, and I got no tools or anything).

But if I start making any progress, I'd like to join in with the fun you all are having! ;p

Im looking for any and all TV's or computers. I have the basic computer and tv with vcr.

I have the White kattana if anyones looking for it.

Oh! So I finally managed to pay off my house! Tomorrow.. I got my actual house! ;D Is there also a way to actualy catch those bigger fish? With the fins actualy sticking out the water? Because I've encountered 6 so far, and I didn't manage to catch any of them.

My FC is: 4854 - 6631 - 7633
    Town name: Valhalla
    Character name: Gereorth
    Last edited by Gereorth666; 2013-07-05 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Oh! So I finally managed to pay off my house! Tomorrow.. I got my actual house! ;D Is there also a way to actualy catch those bigger fish? With the fins actualy sticking out the water? Because I've encountered 6 so far, and I didn't manage to catch any of them.

My FC is: 4854 - 6631 - 7633
    Town name: Valhalla
    Character name: Gereorth
    i havnt had any luck and just ignore them now. Iv tried tons of things to catch the damn sharks and nothing works.

You just have to be really quick for the sharks. The best tip I have found is to turn up the volume, close your eyes, and press A when you hear the big bite.

I'll give it a try during my.. "Night-fishing trip"! ;D

I am currently looking for any of the pieces from the sloppy/messy set.

I am also looking for a wall-hangable platform. Something you can put things up on while it hangs on the wall.

I also need a Tom nook wall clock.

I have quite a few bells. I can also see what i have to trade.

Looking for anyone who can share almost all of the town fruits. Im looking to build up an orchard. Iv got cherrys and peachs.

Deleted
    I need some axes, willing to pay 10k/axe.

3DS FC: 3239-3240-7376

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Looking for anyone who can share almost all of the town fruits. Im looking to build up an orchard. Iv got cherrys and peachs.
    I've got some apples.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have some extras from the fortune cookies that I am looking to get rid of, asking 15k per item

Hero's Clothes x1
    Goal Pole x2
    Coin x1
    Arwing x1
    Fire Flower x1
    Metroid x2
    Toad Hat x1
    Triple Red Shells x1
    Wii Balance Board x1

I also have 4 Gold Nuggets that I am selling for 150k each.

FC: 2062-9150-6016 PM me with your friend code if you are going to add me and let me know what you want to buy.

Deleted
    Viscoe
    I'll buy the sleek wall,stereo,table and chair from you or I've got the sitar and tapestry to trade if you want them?

sonic device
    I have the astro sofa and chair if you can trade for astro bed and shelf

latinking106
    I can order the hero's boots and i have the clothes if you're interested?
    Last edited by mmocfd8112a18b; 2013-07-24 at 04:05 PM.

I would take all the stripe thing for 150 000 bells !

- - - Updated - - -

FC: 077444461852
    Serching for stripe set things.

- - - Updated - - -

Add me or i cant visit or town.

I am looking for the mermaid furniture. So far I have the couch, bed, wardrobe, clock and the shelf. So whatever else is a part of it c:

Hey Viscoe! I'm trying to complete the sleek set. I'd like to purchase some of it. My f.c. Is 2793-0649-7129