Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    if warrior is so weak,why on the top rbg there are like 15+ warriors on the 1st page? why on the arena 2vs2 there are warriors?

Warriors may not be good in RBGs or Arenas, but if you're just looking to wreck people in BGs like I do, just go TG spec bladestorm and go shit on people. I'm consistently top KBs and damage with 0/1 deaths, and it's fun as hell. Just because warriors arent good in RBGs doesn't mean they're not worth playing. As far as PvE, Fury is pretty middle of the road. I outgear most of my raid group by an ilvl or 2, but still top the meters most of the time, and hold a few ranks on Tortos/Megara/Durumu. Just play what you have fun with, bud. I've played my warrior the whole xpac and haven't looked back, 9/9 CM Golds, 4 realm bests and at one point #65 world of ToJS, Rank 10 Brawlers guild etc...

Quote Originally Posted by shoke73 View Post
    if warrior is so weak,why on the top rbg there are like 15+ warriors on the 1st page? why on the arena 2vs2 there are warriors?
    I assume you are looking at AJ rankings? It looks like BG rankings haven't been maintained in *years* - if you bothered to look at those RBG warriors, you'd see most of them are still 85 and haven't even selected talents since the new talent system came into the game, indicating they haven't even been played this expansion.

For 2s, the highest rated warrior in 2s on AJ has never actually done a single arena with the team he's rated as being on this season. So there's one warrior playing in a top 50 2's team. Yay. When you look at 3's, the composition arena is "balanced" around you have to look all the way down at team 82 to find the first warrior who's actually contributed towards his teams ranking.

So basically the answers to your questions lie in the fact that AJ rankings are poorly maintained at the moment. Warriors aren't good at high end competitive PVP currently.

Deleted
    oh,then i will go for pally i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    i enjoy warrior because is a brute force.but if at 90 i wont be able to kill no one,i wont like it anymore...
    Some things won't last forever my friend. What is, if you switch to another class and in 2 - 3 months this class sucks and warrior is a beast? Another reroll?

Go and play whatever you want, but you will not be happy if you want to be guided by the fotm barometer.
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2013-06-21 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Some things won't last forever my friend. What is, if you switch to another class and in 2 - 3 months this class sucks and warrior is a beast? Another reroll?

Go and play whatever you want, but you will not be happy if you want to be guided by the fotm barometer.
    People who do serious arena actually have all the classes leveled to the max and switch from patch to patch. Some at least. So nothing weird or wrong about rerolling every 2-3 months. You can thank blizzard for such outstanding balance in pvp.

oh,then i will go for pally i guess
    If you enjoy playing with your warrior, then just go for it, if you´re good with it, you will kill people and have your fun.
    I see plenty of warriors doing it.

just because a warrior in BiS gear isnt in the top half of dps doesnt mean you cant have fun and do decent dps in lfr/normal mode or random bg's or whatever.

Deleted
    i enjoy warrior because is a brute force.but if at 90 i wont be able to kill no one,i wont like it anymore...
    Look, things might changed and will get changed sooner or latter. Maybe we are a bit weak right now, but in a few months we can rise into killing machines again. So, don't give up. Warrior is one of the 3 most playable classes and Blizzard will listen to us. Some patches Warriors are really OP, just wait untill that ... It won't take longer than 3 months.
    Do you think that ret paladins can perform better? wait for their nerfs :P
    O, and Warriors can do great 1v1, while I can't say that for Paladins (rets). That's is also a kind of PvP. The best part for me As a Warrior you can eat ret paladins if they are not a masters of kitting ...
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2013-06-23 at 06:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Yeah, disregard some of the comments. Warrior is still a really fun class to play and you'll have no trouble killing someone

SUp I discovered that im too op with my warrior in bgs and i make a loooooot of kills and I LOVE IT! but there comes the question: will i be the same at lv 90?XD i know that i wont kill the people anymore with shield slam+revenge and i know that i always need a healer near,but i will steal do a lot of dmg?i meen they will still be feared by me like now?

I wouldnt listen to these people too much. I recently started playing my 90 warrior again, and im loving it. Im still not fully geared, yet I can easily destroy the rankings in BGs. from top kills to max dmg. In arena im playing with a feral or a rshaman and we aree howering arond 1.7k rating, and we are still not geared.

I do however think that warriors do require a bit of skills. Its no the pop cds and smash your keyboard anymore. You need to set up your kills with stuns and CCs and such. But with that, warriors can still take you from 100% to 0 in a few seconds. But as its been said, it can be countered quite easily with heavy defence / kiting ( if you dont have your charge)

But as long as your target cant run away, you will most likely score a kill.

But just stick to your warrior, become the good PLAYER, and at one point blizzard WILL mess shit up and make warriors OP again, always happends. And at that point, you will be a skilled player behind a deadly weapon :P

Best of luck in your adventures (as warrior hopefully)

You need to be patient with a warrior at 90. I find warriors like myself, require a huge amount of macro's and need to be very skilled in order to succeed. I have been one shotted by many arms warriors, and I have one shotted many classes in bgs. However, thanks to the recent nerf to us, we are no longer in the top class. Instead, we have moved to the middle class unfortunately.

then i will countinue with my paladin even if i dont like it so much
    Don't play a different class because people are telling you warriors suck. Sure they might not be the best at level 90 but you wont have much fun on a paladin if you dont actually like the class. Play what YOU like the best and dont go for whatever is the strongest or best class at the moment and you will have a lot more fun.

Deleted
    tnx for the support guys.i will continue with my warrior because i dont know why,i like him a lot! tnx again for all the advices ^^