Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Increase DK survivability but nerf unholy's ability to stay in blood presence so easily. Sitting in your Defensive stance isn't good gameplay imo, I wish it wasn't viable and you only used it when you really really needed it.
    We are actually crippled in blood presence, the 20% haste is really useful and i rely on my free death coils to get blood charges (well not really, but death coils are very important).

A simple solution is the bring back bone shield but make it 4 charges instead of 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele Shamans - "All Damage done to player targets now mitigated by 75% of target's armor".

Im waiting for that one.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Last season of mop might be the best season yet. It wont be worse than previous mop seasons that im sure.
    Best Season this decade, but that aint saying much.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Knowing how BLZ always hate to nerf mages I dont have too high hopes that it will result in any meaningful nerf in the end but one can still hope I guess.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    dunno why ppl think mages are op you seen warlocks and shamans atm there seriously op with there burst

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    dunno why ppl think mages are op you seen warlocks and shamans atm there seriously op with there burst
    Lock burst need stars to align and demand setup, cant be said about either frost or elemental. Lock burst are also easily spotted when it is about to happen, again unlike frost or ele.
    People have no illusions of frost till being OP just that they are aware hunters kept them down, naturally frost has to be addressed now cos regardless what you think they are OP with hunters nerfed
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.