Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I really hope its a mountable version of the iron juggernaut boss, from what has been datamined it looks like one of the kor'kron scorpions but with masses of armor, turrets and rockets everywhere

  2. #22
    Stood in the Fire Vapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Quel'thalas
    Posts
    405
    Glory of the achievement hunter. Oh well, whatever didnt do them anyway :P Wonder what the garrosh mount gonna be, hopefully something nice taht is actually useable.

  3. #23
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cuthroat Alley, Stormwind
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I vote for a Gorehowl that is rideable like a witches broomstick.
    This is so painfully anime. I approve so much.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

  4. #24
    I am not sure if I am happy with it or not... It is easier indeed as my guild is always on HCs and never finds time to go for the normal achievements... But it's gonna feel weird that while the meta is still relevant, so many more people will have it, it will lose it's whole epicness and rarity (for those who like that part in mounts, yes I am one of those and there are many more like that).
    I just wish Blizzard could read this and hear me out, please please please return to more than one achievement per boss... Have 2-3 Achs per boss and make the meta big that way at least, requiring all those special achievements done in order to earn the meta, would feel much better that you worked quite much for it rather than 1 simple reset while doing that 1 achievement per boss quickly and be done with it...

  5. #25
    First, there's the Reins of Galakras from the "Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider" achievement, which will no longer require Heroic boss kills, and thus be available to any interested players who can pass the various skill checks involved, on Flexible mode or above. (This also lets Heroic raiders who want the achievements or associated mount pursue those goals without compromising their Heroic progression or gear needs, as many of our "kill the boss in an unusual way" achievements have unfortunately tended to be nearly impossible to do on Heroic while the content is relevant.)
    This makes no sense, shouldn't this be the other way around? Where you only need the heroic kills for the glory? Because they said so themselves, you can't do the gimmicky achievements while on heroic, which means you have to switch it to normal, thus compromising progression and gear! They said it themselves!

  6. #26
    the part that interests me the most is the "in the same vein as Invincible or Mimiron's Head" they don't included the rehash rag/deathwing mounts. So this seems to point to a UNIQUE model mount for heroic.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

  7. #27
    Blizzard listened to the community. Surprising. No really, Blizzard does a great job of adapting to the community's needs. This time they gave HC raiders what they wanted and threw the LFR (who'll jump into Flex / Normals) a bone too (in means of the Glory change). All round a good change. +1 for Blizzard.

  8. #28
    Elitists are gonna be crying, I can see it now.
    Just like they cried that Garrosh isn't heroic ONLY encounter. =P
    Thanks a bunch for the Signature, Cthulhu Ftagn.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    This makes no sense, shouldn't this be the other way around? Where you only need the heroic kills for the glory? Because they said so themselves, you can't do the gimmicky achievements while on heroic, which means you have to switch it to normal, thus compromising progression and gear! They said it themselves!
    Why would anyone want to compromise their progression and gear when they can alternatively...not. They said you can't do gimmicky achievements on heroic and therefore they are allowing you to do them on a separate lockout from heroic to not lose your progress and gear.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Not much glory if you don't have to kill bosses on the hardest difficulty...
    Not much glory in going back during later expansions either, so what's your point?

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Elitists are gonna be crying, I can see it now.
    Just like they cried that Garrosh isn't heroic ONLY encounter. =P
    not really. glory mount never meant much cause it didn't get removed and doing ICC in t15 takes 2 people and 3 hours to get the mount lol. We got heroic only mount back for the first time in 3 tiers. And its already confirmed to be 1% drop rate after the tier. and from the way there talking it might be a UNIQUE model aka invincible/mimiron's head. So honestly as a hardcore raider I couldn't be more happy about the announcement.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 07:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Blizzard listened to the community. Surprising. No really, Blizzard does a great job of adapting to the community's needs. This time they gave HC raiders what they wanted and threw the LFR (who'll jump into Flex / Normals) a bone too (in means of the Glory change). All round a good change. +1 for Blizzard.
    I have to fully agree with this statement. Blizz did something right by all raiders for once.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

  12. #32
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,432
    The real IMPORTANT question to ask blizzard is will 25s get 2 mounts per heroic kill.

    Couple mount options too. 100% unique, The iron scorpion, the shredder mounts posted in another thread, a BIG fucking T-rex since that is a late tier boss. Personally I'd prefer something 100% unique that stands out. even though the shredders are pretty damn close to that.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-21 at 07:24 PM.

  13. #33
    Brewmaster Kiry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I love this change. I'm a heroic raider, but it's just great that I can now go into flex and get that achievement, not having to do them during heroic progression/farm, because there's always someone who's like "fuck achievements and mounts, I want gear QQQQQQQQQQQQQ"
    This 100%. I haven't done a meta since Wrath generally because progression is about gear or getting the next kill as far as you can before next teir release. Even to the day before. Which is fine, that's my choice. So removing or adding a mount doesn't matter how much I raid, it'll happen anyway.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

  14. #34
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    This 100%. I haven't done a meta since Wrath generally because progression is about gear or getting the next kill as far as you can before next teir release. Even to the day before. Which is fine, that's my choice. So removing or adding a mount doesn't matter how much I raid, it'll happen anyway.
    I would be so happy if i coulda gotten my ToT meta mount without having to wait til next tier <unless I alt raided> I do however wish they still required full heroics to obtain. the Misc achieves done in flex was a nice change though.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The real IMPORTANT question to ask blizzard is will 25s get 2 mounts per heroic kill.

    Couple mount options too. 100% unique, The iron scorpion, the shredder mounts posted in another thread, a BIG fucking T-rex since that is a late tier boss. Personally I'd prefer something 100% unique that stands out. even though the shredders are pretty damn close to that.
    they gave 2 mounts during Deathwing. so no reason they wouldn't give it this time around.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

  16. #36
    I only hope this is not the "spanking new reward that never was in a raid before" that Lore mentioned, because mounts ... would be boring

  17. #37
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    I only hope this is not the "spanking new reward that never was in a raid before" that Lore mentioned, because mounts ... would be boring
    What more do you want honestly?

    -Higher quality gear
    -Unique mounts
    -Unique titles

    Also this is obviously not it, because mounts have been in the game before on raids. If we get more things, I can actually bet its still wouldnt be enough for people -.-
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-06-21 at 07:48 PM.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    I only hope this is not the "spanking new reward that never was in a raid before" that Lore mentioned, because mounts ... would be boring
    Mounts have been in raids before...

  19. #39
    Pandaren Monk Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Stupid Island of incredibly moronic laws.
    Posts
    1,838
    I just wish the kor'kron mount was available via flex for people like me who enjoy casual but somewhat challenging raids.

  20. #40
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Don't really give a F about the glory mounts hell I haven't given a fuck for awhile. Now that 100% mount thing yeah of course that's going to be back It's been a tradition :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •