Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but LFR loot is not awesome, and my Headcover of the Farseer from BRD is far more awesome than than any headpiece I've seen in any tier. If the latest tier gear was the most badass there would be no need for a transmog feature. You're missing out on empty rewards.
    Generally speaking, people want the latest gear designs. It's generally a good motivator. They may transmog it but it still serves as a transmog item they could possibly use in the future.

And if it's not great one tier it might be the next.

I know you're just trying to shut us up by saying "pfft gear? big woop it sucks bro, big numbers are whats l337, I'd way prefer a title over silly gear, pffftt whatev's I'm totally jealous bro of your 10 achieve points I can't get too."

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    I'm totally jealous bro of your 10 achieve points I can't get too.
    Except it's not 10 points. For ToT alone there are 155 points that are only available through heroic raids: Glory of the Thundering Raider for 25 + Thirteen heroic bosses at 10 points each. An additional 120 points are only available from achievements that can only be obtained in normal and/or heroic raids. Don't forget that the Glory of the Thundering Raider achievement also gives a mount. It's no wonder you're upset. You're fixated on what everyone else's access to content that you've neglected to notice the exclusive rewards that normal/heroic raiders still have.

To put it another way, 275 achievement points and a mount > 10 achievement points
    Last edited by Ronduwil; 2013-07-12 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Except it's not 10 points. For ToT alone there are 155 points that are only available through heroic raids: Glory of the Thundering Raider for 25 + Thirteen heroic bosses at 10 points each. An additional 120 points are only available from achievements that can only be obtained in normal and/or heroic raids. Don't forget that the Glory of the Thundering Raider achievement also gives a mount. It's no wonder you're upset. You're fixated on what everyone else's access to content that you've neglected to notice the exclusive rewards that normal/heroic raiders still have.

To put it another way, 275 achievement points and a mount > 10 achievement points
    Oh! My bad, that's cool! I can go from 1400 achievement points to 1675 points! That's cool! Amazing... that's fucking expectacular, I'm remotivated again. Jeez I hope those achievement points transfer over to my Xbox live account, then I can have more achievement points!
    Yay! /sarcasm

Also ignore how Glory achieves are able to be done in Flex raid soon but also that Glory achieves required Heroic kills.

Jesus christ man, of course people aren't going to join raiding guilds for fucking recolors, recolors and boosting their worthless achievement points that maybe 5 people per realm are in competition for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tara senko View Post
    I keep hearing people talk about how they dont have time to raid so they LFR

Im curious if these people would still choose the LFR route if the drops were like heroic dungeons... Heroic blues

Looking for a serious answer to this please.
    That would be fine if Blizzard implemented a way of catching up through heroics. We're honestly tired of this QQ about epics dropping in LFR. Casuals need a way to progress and as it stands right now LFR is the only way to catch up.