Deleted

RIFT new Free to Play advertisement.

Probably you all have seen it ... but i have seen it for the first time today when i was browsing a game reviewing site ( http://www.pcgamer.com/)

It immediatly made me somewhat "angry" again due to the once again WoW teasing and mockery. It started with the "You are not in Azeroth anymore" or the "Come and join out Horde" .. now it has a Panda .. and a sad one ..bored ... drinking his juice and then ..bammm ... he gets all surprised and hyped about what RIFT has now to offer ..

Its funny that RIFT marketing campaign needs to do this kind of stunts to get attention ... its sad and quite revealing of what type of company Trion really is specially now that their product went free to play which is largely considered a big failure for an mmo that started as a pay to play.

You might ask why this bothers me and i can only tell you that it does because you dont see Blizzard or any other company doing this kind of direct attacks to another product in particular. Its not respectfull and it serves only to show that Trion likes to act like some spoiled punk company.

Have fun!
    Last edited by mmoc349aaf9315; 2013-06-21 at 06:56 PM.

Companies have histories of poking at their competition in their marketing materials, this is nothing new.

Closing this because it's basically trash talking Trion without leaving any room for discussion.