Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    checked the abilities of the fight and it IS possible that Malkork gets mutated during the fight

http://www.wowhead.com/news=215001/5...osses-malkorok

There's ALOT of corruption abilities involved.
    Yea, check this one ability out:

Endless Rage: Whenever Malkorok inflicts damage that causes a player to lose health, he gains Rage proportional to the amount of health lost. When Malkorok reaches 100 Rage, he absorbs the Ancient Miasma and enters a Blood Rage.
    There's this evil cloud of Y'Shaarj's power that he absorbs periodically - that would be the perfect thing to cause a hideous mutation.

To be honest I don't think he'll transform during the fight. Although he clearly uses super old god powers in the encounter journal, there's nothing to suggest that any kind of transformation takes place.

I think he'll be already transformed by the time we see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And this is the super soldier orc model:

The last vile of ooze! He must've drank all of it! It's a super Orc!

That's great, I liked it.

Deleted
    We haven't seen if Malkorok has a new model, but I do believe this orc soldier can relate to him.
    Juts crossin' my fingers for all boss models to be new.

Deleted
    I thought this was either a new trash mob or that new boss.... Thork.. Throk... Whatever his name is.

More importantly, why hasn't anyone pointed out his Christmas-themed Skank Panties?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I thought this was either a new trash mob or that new boss.... Thork.. Throk... Whatever his name is.

More importantly, why hasn't anyone pointed out his Christmas-themed Skank Panties?
    Thok is a devilsaur. And I'm more concerned about the hair and the lips.

I certainly hope not. That face and those ears are horrible. Plus Malkorok had two axes, not a blade fist.
    I want it to be trash. Kinda like how the Bonechewer Behemoth had a unique model.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    It looked like an evil bunny rabbit at first glance to me..

I think we have to take into account that Malkorak does speak in 5.3 and sounds not as.. monstrous, That model is for Malkorak, I can guarantee it. The Malkorak fight does things like breath of Y'shaarj.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfTOa5RcJTI

Well. Malkorok has different hair, isn't missing an arm, is missing fingers, and is scarred up. Could be him, but I doubt it heavily. Like the guy a few posts above me said earlier, this is very Bonechewer Behemoth-esque.

Looks very low quality compared to new Garrosh imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    I certainly hope not. That face and those ears are horrible. Plus Malkorok had two axes, not a blade fist.
    I want it to be trash. Kinda like how the Bonechewer Behemoth had a unique model.
    The Bonechewer Behemoth was originally created to be a boss model but ended up not being used. Blizzard do not make new models specifically for raid trash - it's not worth the development time.

Weird that he has a shattered hand clan-style weapon over his right hand.
    I think the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post

Thok the Bloodthirsty is actually a Devilsaur. He has jailers and the fight involves him eating Pandarian races :P

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Malkorak now just uses a default orc model. The only orc models currently with the blade hands are fel orcs, and I can't think of any current orc models with facial piercings.
    The "blade hands" aren't part of the NPC model. They're monster weapons that are equipped to the NPC.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I very much doubt it's Malkorok. First of all, the guy has a blade for a hand, like a Shattered Hand orc. Secondly, while the guy is indeed grey'ish, that might aswell just be the result of whatever horried experiment he's suffered under. Also, I doubt that Malkorok (who in Tides of War seemed to be manipulating Garrosh at times) would let Garrosh turn him into - that -.

.... Then again, after reading Malkorok's ability list in the dungeon journal, it could very possibly be him after all, since most of the abilities is "Corruption", "Breath of Y'shaarj" and similar horrific things.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    holy shit, he got some amazing voiceacting.

Supersoldier Orc looks like an Emo Kid for me.

From his ability list alone you can clearly see he isn't a normal Orc anymore. I think it's him.
    I have no idea what's going on with that ridiculous hair, though. Ugh. And those spike things look like bunny ears from the front.
    I <3 JK Rowling.