Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Soothing mist generates chi, spending chi generates mana tea, and c'mon soothing is not so expensive spell. Spamming spheres is not always easy, you can miss the target causing his death. Soothing/enveloping mist is safer if you take this into consideration. But I agree that for selfhealing, spheres should be around 90% of your healing. But usually arena opponents are smart enough and don't hit MW so there is no need to heal yourself in arenas. Another story is RBG especially when you carry flag as MW ( I do that). Spheres save your life and are impossible to interrupt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockiii View Post
    I need to watch CDEW more to watch for spheres, but I seem to recall him channeling soothing mist quite a lot on his mw.
    I am not sure how he plays, maybe I should watch him a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by barolo View Post
    Soothing mist generates chi, spending chi generates mana tea, and c'mon soothing is not so expensive spell. Spamming spheres is not always easy, you can miss the target causing his death. Soothing/enveloping mist is safer if you take this into consideration. But I agree that for selfhealing, spheres should be around 90% of your healing. But usually arena opponents are smart enough and don't hit MW so there is no need to heal yourself in arenas. Another story is RBG especially when you carry flag as MW ( I do that). Spheres save your life and are impossible to interrupt.
    Is it cheaper? Yes, but should you use it when You have a strong possibility of getting interrupted? No. I want to point out, I only really do rbgs seriously, I really do not care that much about arenas. Though I do want to point out Healing spheres do have a .5 gcd, one reason it is so strong.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Right now, Disc Priest.

In 5.4, I'm guessing Resto Druid as I'm betting they overdo Druid buffs for PvE and they obviously wouldn't correct them in PvP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityking View Post
    As of the latest PTR build, I'm also thinking disc priests. The change to Divine Insight essentially allows you to go from a PW:S to a "Borrowed Time"-ed Penance into another PW:S every 8 seconds, less if you cast Smites in between. They are quite strong as it is, and no nerfs have been posted yet.
    I can just sense all the disc priests getting their /lol and /rofl macros ready for the next patch. They already do it anyways. I enjoy playing my disc priest too, but it is a little out of hand how it takes 5+ people to kill one right now.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    I can just sense all the disc priests getting their /lol and /rofl macros ready for the next patch. They already do it anyways. I enjoy playing my disc priest too, but it is a little out of hand how it takes 5+ people to kill one right now.
    Right now, 70% of top 10 2v2 and 3v3 teams have a disc priest on the battlegroups I've checked. I don't understand how people don't see them as being the most OP healer by far right now. It's only going to get worse next patch.

5.4 Arena it goes like this.....

Disc priest >>>> R. druid > R.Shammy = Monk >> Holy Pally.

IMO, R. Druid, R. Shammy and monks were pretty good where they were in 5.3 with minor changes needed. Holy pally needed a buff and Disc priest needed a little nerf. Not gonna happen like that though.
    Last edited by NastyNateDog; 2013-07-02 at 07:02 AM.

As a Monk healer, I'd def say Disc would be on top, our team faces more Disc Priests than any other class/spec combo and their healing output + crowd control + ability to heal when dpsing seems far greater than mine. I hate spending most of the arena hiding just to avoid mind controls, urgh. Thank the heavens for healing orbs.