Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    agi flask most of the time except you want some extra hp. And agi food so maybe have second spec with feral an switch everytime you eat raidbufffood.
    honstely i am too lazy for that
    Sea Mist Rice Noodles are your friend. (Or Valley Stir Fry if you're cheap)

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    @Viromand and Arielle: Guess I just need to use T&C at better times if I ever have to tank Horridon again.
    Without logs it's impossible to tell whose "fault" it is. I can tell you that normal Horridon is not threatening in the slightest.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Without logs it's impossible to tell whose "fault" it is. I can tell you that normal Horridon is not threatening in the slightest.
    Think we got a little off-track. Only point I was trying to make is that a Paladin has an easier time tanking Horridon than the Guardian. Yes a Guardian can do it but since OP has a Prot Paladin tank in his raid then the Paladin should just solo tank Horridon while Guardian gets the adds.

  4. #44
    nice thread.. pretty much in the same position

  5. #45
    Sea Mist Rice Noodles are your friend. (Or Valley Stir Fry if you're cheap)
    Again too lazy to farm 300 bufffood. And if I get some from nomi Ill use them but normally I just go with feast and on progression if we are near a kill i change speccs. but imo the difference isnt that high if your bufffood is agi or stam. especially not while learning a fight, to grab a kill sure it may help.

    Think we got a little off-track. Only point I was trying to make is that a Paladin has an easier time tanking Horridon than the Guardian. Yes a Guardian can do it but since OP has a Prot Paladin tank in his raid then the Paladin should just solo tank Horridon while Guardian gets the adds.
    To shorten things up, Yes the pala should tank horridon. If they time SotR correctly he will take less dmg from TP than the druid, and the druid has easier times picking up the adds than the pala(not to mention that AOE dmg from a pala is rather weak compared to the rest). So it will provide you with a small increase in terms of overall dps/raidhealing if you let your pala tank horridon and the druid take the adds.

  6. #46
    If you were gemming to do the most DPS would crit or agi increase it more?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    If you were gemming to do the most DPS would crit or agi increase it more?
    Crit 10char

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    If you were gemming to do the most DPS would crit or agi increase it more?
    Why don't we ask the best bears in the world.. both of them have solo-tanked 25H Ra-Den.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Dex/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...steak/advanced

    Fatsteak uses some Agi+Crit orange gems, but those would take the place of Exp+Crit gems and he's right on the nose for the 15% hard cap without them. Otherwise, it's all Crit all the time.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    Why don't we ask the best bears in the world.. both of them have solo-tanked 25H Ra-Den.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Dex/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...steak/advanced

    Fatsteak uses some Agi+Crit orange gems, but those would take the place of Exp+Crit gems and he's right on the nose for the 15% hard cap without them. Otherwise, it's all Crit all the time.
    I like that I started this thread and it turned out to be SO useful! :3

    Curious to see that neither of them are actually using the Rune though O.o

  10. #50
    High Overlord Motoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    144
    Rune becomes a lot less desirable at our gear levels, when rune procs I have 120% Crit and when Rentaki's procs as well it goes over 130% largely wasting the point of that trinket to begin with. The short of it is once you are close to BiS Rentaki's/Bad Juju become a lot more attractive.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02 View Post
    I like that I started this thread and it turned out to be SO useful! :3

    Curious to see that neither of them are actually using the Rune though O.o
    Cause there is one problem with RoR you lose alot of armor when it proccs.

  12. #52
    Curious to see that neither of them are actually using the Rune though O.o
    25 is different than 10. 25s tend to go for Crit/Mastery instead of Crit/Haste because of the increased melee damage. As such, they don't want to lose the Mastery randomly. Therefore no Rune.

    Only applies for 25h though.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    25 is different than 10. 25s tend to go for Crit/Mastery instead of Crit/Haste because of the increased melee damage. As such, they don't want to lose the Mastery randomly. Therefore no Rune.

    Only applies for 25h though.
    Ah, that explains it then!

    So for my 10 man raiding I should still strive to get the rune right?

  14. #54
    So for my 10 man raiding I should still strive to get the rune right?
    Yes. 10char

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02 View Post
    So for my 10 man raiding I should still strive to get the rune right?
    Yes you should. but if you feel more comfortable with lets say juju/bloodlust or maybe even shado pan.

    When RoR proccs you loose about 4-5% physcial mitigation through armor so of you are not really looking at the proc on heroic jikun this can kill you. With the upgrades unlikely but it killed me a couple of times when we first tried him.

    So if you are tanking alot like I am maybe not using RoR on some fights is not such a bad idea. So far i used it on every fight but I would have used juju if I had it back then

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Yes you should. but if you feel more comfortable with lets say juju/bloodlust or maybe even shado pan.

    When RoR proccs you loose about 4-5% physcial mitigation through armor so of you are not really looking at the proc on heroic jikun this can kill you. With the upgrades unlikely but it killed me a couple of times when we first tried him.

    So if you are tanking alot like I am maybe not using RoR on some fights is not such a bad idea. So far i used it on every fight but I would have used juju if I had it back then
    Bloodlust isn't very good for bears (or cats for that matter). I used Juju/Renataki's until I had enough gear without Hit on it, then switched Juju for the Shado-Pan trinket. Will try out the Rune if I can ever get the damn thing to drop.

  17. #57
    Bloodlust isn't very good for bears (or cats for that matter). I used Juju/Renataki's until I had enough gear without Hit on it, then switched Juju for the Shado-Pan trinket. Will try out the Rune if I can ever get the damn thing to drop.
    It's decent for RPS. It just doesn't play well with Rune, and is a pretty bad DPS trinket.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    Bloodlust isn't very good for bears (or cats for that matter). I used Juju/Renataki's until I had enough gear without Hit on it, then switched Juju for the Shado-Pan trinket. Will try out the Rune if I can ever get the damn thing to drop.
    Man that shado-pan trinket would really love to use that. But every piece has hit really anoying, how can you not be over hit capped by like atleast 2% with the shado pan trinket, I really hope they dont have so many hit items next tier.

    Bloodlust is not that good I know, still a bit better if you have low gear and die on jikun due to RoR procc.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Man that shado-pan trinket would really love to use that. But every piece has hit really anoying, how can you not be over hit capped by like atleast 2% with the shado pan trinket, I really hope they dont have so many hit items next tier.

    Bloodlust is not that good I know, still a bit better if you have low gear and die on jikun due to RoR procc.
    The tier pieces mostly have Crit and Exp, which makes it easier to throw in another piece with Hit. The thing that was killing me was that I had a Thunderforged chest off of Tortos which had over 1000 Hit on it. After I got the tier chest, that fixed that problem.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...razet/advanced

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •