Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    dailies, and more dailies

easiest way to get more credits

The best way to make mad cash is to get into a guild and their main ops group, esp the hm stuff. Be one of the crafting professions for hilts or barrels, or other 31 mods and enhancements, etc...

Agree to let them give you the excess stuff that happens quickly when stuff starts rotting, you RE them mods to get the patterns. You agree to give the stuff to your guildies or your teammates free of charge, or at least the basic mats, where they provide the blue and purple pieces, etc... and give them the extra procs as they happen too btw, and then just begin to sell the barrels and hilts you do make for the 1.5m-2m they sell for.

We have a guy in our guild that made over 20m in one day, yes 20m. Crazy. But he's a smart business type, and he's honorable in his dealings and won't shaft anyone either, thus his rep on the server is insanely good, and because of that, people send him orders and stuff too, so he gets even more business.

because lets face it, a server is a relatively small community, if someone gives you the mats to make something and you keep the mats and shaft the person, you get a bad rep, soon, people don't come to you with orders and your business dries up because people don't want to deal with you. You do right by your fellow players and gamers, they'll do right by you.
    Last edited by anyaka21; 2013-07-05 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    dailies, and more dailies

easiest way to get more credits
    This is also what i find to be the most effective for me at least. I made almost half a mil credits the other day doing Makebs GSI dailies, the regular dailies and the Staged ones. In a couple hours. Loot drop/vendor trash, plus getting reputation while im at it, makes it worthwhile, at least for me.

Deleted
    best way to make serious credits is to learn one of the most wanted crafted items, resolve hilts always sell, and relics - you can reverse engineer the relics and learn them, the arkanian relics sell for 2.5million on my server and underworld for much much more