Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityPM View Post

• Prayer of Healing party-based restrictions removed, somehow redesigned to work in a practical way with Spirit Shell. Any ideas? Or perhaps remove Prayer of Healing from Discipline and take another look at Holy Nova becoming the core AoE heal. Again, ideas? Further differentiation between Discipline and Holy is much needed.
    I think it would be neat if they gave Disc Holy Nova in some form like Holy Radiance used to be. IE: Spreads a Holy Nova out from the casting Priest. Heals like a pulse. Maybe give it a high chance to crit for little DA bubbles?

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    The only thing Disc should be "wishing" for in 5.4 is to not get nerfed.
    We're near the bottom half anyway (middle best case scenario), we deserve a nerf?
    wol (especially reports after 5.3 pala changes) shows totally opposite, my experience (and i do play disc, 13/13 tot) shows totally opposite, so i dare to ask: how do you judge on this bottom half?

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityPM View Post
    Holy + Discipline Misc:

• Prayer of Healing party-based restrictions removed, somehow redesigned to work in a practical way with Spirit Shell. Any ideas? Or perhaps remove Prayer of Healing from Discipline and take another look at Holy Nova becoming the core AoE heal. Again, ideas? Further differentiation between Discipline and Holy is much needed.
    they could do this, un-party-restrict PoH and reintroduce Holy Nova as a spell - it was always a fluff piece anyway, who actually used it as a regular heal?

then split spirit shell into two spells, like demonic portal. we cast the first one, the CD part, to activate the second which is a party-restricted absorb that we can't cast if the CD isn't active.