Cata 10/10
    Mop 1/10

Deleted
    vanilla 10/10
    bc 10/10
    wotlk 10/10
    cata 0/10
    mop 2/10

Vanilla - 6/10.. Was only like 12, didn't know anything and stayed below like level 20 lol
    BC - 7/10.. Started raiding here and got me into the game more
    LK - 9/10.. Very immersive, met my guild, loved pvp and everything. Very good
    Cata - 8/10.. Still had fun PvPing but mainly because the xpac itself wasn't, ya know the best I was able to level SO MANY to 85 which is great in MoP which...
    MoP - 10/10 love having so many available at 85 to be honest, having so much fun in PvP

Vanilla 9/10
    Tbc 9/10
    Wotlk 7/10
    Cata 6/10
    Mists 8/10

Deleted
    Vanilla 9/10 - It was great for it's time and the whole game felt fresh, but I probably wouldn't rate it this high by todays standards.

TBC 8/10 - I wasn't a big fan of the new zones and I didn't do much PvE during that time, but the PvP was great fun.

WotLK 6/10 - Other than Ulduar the raids kinda blew in Wrath, Naxx was a poor revamp, ToC was just terrible and ICC lasted for far too long. The PvP was still fun, but I didn't invest as much time in it as I did in TBC, I was starting to get more into PvE at this point.

Cata 5/10 - The beginning of this expansion was just amazing, the HCs and raids were just the right difficulty for me and I had so much fun doing them. Alas, from patch 4.1 and onward everything just went wrong. Firelands and the troll dungeon revamps were ok, although not on par with the early cata stuff, and Dragon Soul was just a disaster.

Pandaria 9/10 - This has honestly been the best expansion so far, I'm having more fun doing PvE stuff than ever, and the zones in Pandaria are by far the best looking zones in the game right now. I won't give it 10/10 simply because Siege of Orgrimmar has not been released yet, I need to reach the end of the expansion before I can rate it properly.

Despite such outbursts from certain people on the forums, it's fantastic to see so many people rank Mists highly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: na
    BC: 8/10
    Wrath: 9/10
    Cataclysm: 5/10
    MoP: 7/10

Honestly, I enjoyed the game the most in Wrath. I felt much more involved overall in the storyline, and I found it very interesting. Arthas wasn't just a "bad guy," he was a character thought out in depth.

The Burning Crusade - 8/10
    Wrath of the Lich King - 9/10
    Cataclysm - 4/10
    Mists of Pandaria - 7/10
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Despite such outbursts from certain people on the forums, it's fantastic to see so many people rank Mists highly.
    I have really really enjoyed MoP, in ways I didn't expect to. While it didn't have a super-compelling meta-plot and end boss like other expansions, almost everything else has been done up right. This really feels like the xpac where they've put so much of the lessons of the past together into a slick package. They really brought back fun in a big way, even with occasional hitches like Golden Lotus grind-a-palooza.

I'm really impressed again, and eager for more in a way that I absolutely was not after Cata.

Deleted
    Vanilla - 9/10 - Only ranks so high because of how shiny and new it was!
    TBC - 9/10 - Lots of new stuff to do!
    WotLK - 9/10 - Best Lore in WoW history.
    Cata - 8/10 - Had my favorite T11 and my worst T13 raid tier, really really liked the reworked 1-60.
    MoP - 9/10 - Raiding is the best it has ever been imo, I don't like some of the double gating (and in some cases triple gating) that has been going on though.

Vanilla 8/10 (My favorite)

TBC 10/10

WotLK 8/10

Cataclysm 7/10

MoP 9/10 (Think they dun'goofed making Pandaria the setting though)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuken View Post
    Simple question, I'm very curious on what all WoW players would vote each expansion based off experience, quality, game-play and originality.
    Now go through all the posts with calculator and provide us with average numbers.

Vanilla - NA
    TBC - NA
    Wrath - 8.523
    Cataclysm - 6.68
    MOP - 7.502

Vanilla - Didn't play (However leveling through it in BC I wanted to stab my eyes out.)
    Burning Crusade - 8/10
    Wrath - 9/10
    Cataclysm - 8/10 (Although towards the end it was pretty bad. DS was okay for awhile, but almost a year of it was ummmm, meh. The revamp was amazing. I leveled 10 characters because I loved it that much.)
    Mist of Pandaria - 5/10 (Beautiful landscapes, some good lore happening. They went all out on the landscapes. I would rate a 10/10 on those. However the overall experience for me this expansion has been shit. I do enjoy pet battles, but it feels more tedious to level more than my core 3 pets up to 25. Worse than leveling alts. Pet battles get a 6/10 on that.)

Opinions i had while playing the expansion

Vanilla: 8/10
    TBC: 5/10
    WOTLK: 9/10
    CATA: 4/10
    MOP: 8/10 (So far, strong 9 by the looks of 5.4 ptr.)

Opinions right now?

Vanilla: 4/10
    TBC: 2/10
    WOTLK: 8/10
    Cata: 3/10
    MOP: 8/10

My biggest problem was mandatory grinds and steep hills to do a lot things that early cata had along with vanilla and tbc. I prefer to have all challenges instantly available or more or less instantly available and let skill be the deciding factor on whether you succeed, not grinding frost, nature, shadow or fire resist gear and various other pre-requests just to be able to kill a trivial boss with a few mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla-8/10
    BC-8/10
    Wrath-9/10
    Cata-6/10
    MOP-9/10

Classic - 7/10
    BC - 1/10
    Wrath - 10/10
    Cata - 6/10
    MoP - 9/10

Wrath of the Lich King was a welcome respite from the disaster that was the BC endgame model.

Looking at it from a raiders perspective :

Vanilla 5/10 - you had to play spec X when you where class Y or no raids for you in most cases.

BC 3/10 - Seriously people make this xpac always look like its the greatest, it was NOT. Forced to grind to reverred ( no not honored , that was later when it got nerfed ) to be able to enter heroics, retarded. Having to do attunement quests for a million times in your free time to get enough guildies to raid with... Hello LFM Mechanar cause its best badges/hour. Pre nerfed Magtheridon where you had to include 20 or 25 people to click an orb in a fixed rotation or wipe ? Fuck that shit. Vashj ? Guild killer ( whole of SSC was fucking shit if you dont remember it , hydros a heavy resistance fight only to never use that gear again ). Kael Thas ? Guild Killer. Sunwell ? Or should I just call it shamanwell ? No shamans -> Ded guild. Fuck this shit. Also sunwell being released close to or during the summer ? GG there blizz.

Wotlk 7/10 - Clearly the opposite of BC, easy entry level raiding easy and accessible, but for raiding veterans it was just another BT ( killed everything a week or two/three after release, then had to wait for an eternity before the next thing came ). Ulduar was great, so was the invention of hard modes. ToGC was pretty bad and really turned me off. ICC was pretty damn good except it was gated at first and then up for more than a year. Last raiding instance was ????? though.

Cata 8/10 - Really loved the beginning, heroics where really enjoyable for raiders ( they required a bit too much from the average LFD retard to handle though ) , first tier apart from al akir ( retarded RNG hello ) was awesome. Firelands was great despite what people may say about it. DS gave us LFR which was nice for alts to do some raiding in , the fights wherent all that bad EXCEPT for spine and madness, they sure fucked up those two. Also disappointed with the instance traveling all the time here. LOVED cauldrons - too bad they took them out to get some load off raiding guild's officers.

MoP 9/10 - Challenge modes where awesome in the first few months when not everyone had all 3 socket gear making them roflstomp ! First tier was pretty damn good. ToT is a really nice raiding instance as well - although I dont particularly like the reacting to PPM trinkets they are forcing on us. Only downside I have so far is that it has been pretty damn alt unfriendly in terms of raiding. Why bother doing MSV on alts for 489 loot when you can just AFK in LFR and get 502 ? ... I like it they dont give new 5 mans with catch up gear despite the cries of some.
    Last edited by Belmorn; 2013-07-21 at 12:31 AM.

Coming from a guy who has gone to school, worked full-time for the majority of WoWs life(3 jobs at one point), and never pvp's.

Vanilla- 7/10. This is only because I never experienced any of the raid content until well into the 70's(when my pally could solo it).
    TBC-5/10. Great design and some smoothing out of gameplay. did not raid this expac due to multiple jobs as well as horrendous Heroic/Attunement gating. this was my money making expac, mostly running SFK for assassin's blades. Also leveled a shammy that expac, had fun- but raiding was just too inaccessible for someone like me.
    Wrath-8/10. LFG and Wintergrasp were HUGE boons for me. At the start of the expac I was working three jobs leveled a lock and actually raided some ICC while it was current on all four of my 80's.
    Cata-?/10. Started playing Rift with my friends at the time. Came back as Deathwing raid patch was coming out, LFR being a huge reason for my choice. Story was accessible to everyone, but long draught in between content compared to Rift was hard to reattune myself to. it was the same thing on 5 characters for however that god-awfully long period was. If I had to rate it would be 4/10, only because it offered more access to me.
    MOP 9/10. Love the idea of even more ways to see the story. My guild is planning on using Flex to build a raid core that is more attuned to normal raiding than LFR. But I do also fear that this will bring about something like what we saw towards the end of Wrath where we wait in a major city for a pug to form. would suggest maybe a separate global channel for players looking to Flex or maybe like old raid finder with a list of people/groups looking for more. Would rather spend my time doing dailies than sitting in a hub.

Also from an aesthetically biased point of view Mists was also my favorite so far with Wrath being a close second. I love eastern culture, and this expac found a great balance for being eastern enough to tickle that fancy but western enough that it did't feel completely foreign. would have enjoyed more anime references(even though the architecture and lore is more Chinese in nature, it would still fit in^^).