wrath: 2/10 i really dont get why people loved wrath
    cata: 7/10
    mop: 9/10

Deleted
    Vanilla : 7/10 For nostalgia mostly
    TBC : 9/10 WoW at it's peak on almost every aspect of the game
    Wotlk : 7.5/10 Good game but a dark time for games community is coming
    Cata : 6/10 Starts out awesome but goes to shit second tier
    MoP : 8/10 Good raid content but everything else is complete shit.

Vanilla = 7/10
    B/C = 8/10
    LK = 9/10
    Cata = 6/10
    MoP = 9/10

Deleted
    Vanilla = 9/10 ( The game at that time was simply amazing. If it would have came out today I would rate it a 2/10 probly )
    B/C = 9/10
    LK = 8/10
    Cata = 3/10 ( Quit halfway, got burned out )
    MoP = 7/10 ( Recently came back. It's ok except for the stupid damage and stat numbers )

Van - 8/10
    TBC - 9/10
    Wrath - 7/10
    Cata - 4/10
    MoP - 2/10

Vanilla = 6/10
    B/C = 8/10
    LK = 8/10
    Cata = 4/10
    MoP = 6/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla - 7/10

Burning Crusade - 8/10, while great fun it was also very bad for players who started late into the expansion because the lack of being able to just to right into the newest raid. Alot of guilds would not go back and do old content to gear new players they would leach them off other guilds. And those guilds that got leached off could never get past a few raids because people would use them then more onto current guilds leaving them with new members again. Sorry i revise that 7/10.

Wrath of the Lich king - 9/10, This was one of the greatest times in the game and not just because of the great story. It opened up content for the casual players, it also enable people to be able to catch up to the current raid. This was the greatest influx of raiders into wow. It also managed to hold 12 million players for the whole expansion. This just speaks for it's self.

Cataclysm - 6/10, while this was a great expansion for hardcore players blizzard fell for. It was not great for the casual players which made up 99% of the 12m people that played in wrath. This was one of the greatest failing and mistakes blizzard has ever made. Making an expansion for hardcore players is not what wow had become in wrath. This showed in the greatest drop in Warcraft has ever seen.

Mists of Pandaria - 9.5/10, This is the most wow has ever been polished in its life time. LFR being one of the greatest things to happen to wow. LFR brings raiding to the millions of people who could never get into. This introduction to raiding helps many players see whats its about without having to trial in a guild. Not only did it bring raiding to the majority of wow players it also gave ALOT of content for both casual and hardcore players to do. While alot of the mechanics felt old and reused in heroic raids which turned alot of long time players off raiding it none the less has alot of heroic boss and challenges for the more hardcore players of wow. With the new fexi raids bring the pug community back to life next patch i can see MOP ending in a 10/10. -.5 for having a bit to many dailies at launch.

*** PVE ratings <<<<

Vanilla v>
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuna View Post
    ( The game at that time was simply amazing. If it would have came out today I would rate it a 2/10 probly )
    Aye mate

Vanilla - 8.5/10
    TBC - 10/10
    WoTLK - 8/10
    Cata - 4/10 At best
    MoP - no.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 02:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Vanilla - 7/10

Burning Crusade - 8/10, while great fun it was also very bad for players who started late into the expansion because the lack of being able to just to right into the newest raid. Alot of guilds would not go back and do old content to gear new players they would leach them off other guilds. And those guilds that got leached off could never get past a few raids because people would use them then more onto current guilds leaving them with new members again. Sorry i revise that 7/10.

Wrath of the Lich king - 9/10, This was one of the greatest times in the game and not just because of the great story. It opened up content for the casual players, it also enable people to be able to catch up to the current raid. This was the greatest influx of raiders into wow. It also managed to hold 12 million players for the whole expansion. This just speaks for it's self.

Cataclysm - 6/10, while this was a great expansion for hardcore players blizzard fell for. It was not great for the casual players which made up 99% of the 12m people that played in wrath. This was one of the greatest failing and mistakes blizzard has ever made. Making an expansion for hardcore players is not what wow had become in wrath. This showed in the greatest drop in Warcraft has ever seen.
    Yet, you gave an 8/10 to TBC.
    And yet, from Vanilla to TBC, the game grew a lot.

You're spewing some bullshit here.
    Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2013-06-22 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla = 10/10
    B/C = 9/10
    LK = 8/10
    Cata = 7/10
    MoP = 9/10
    Last edited by Masser; 2013-06-22 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuken View Post
    Simple question, I'm very curious on what all WoW players would vote each expansion based off experience, quality, game-play and originality.

For me it goes...

Vanilla = 7/10
    B/C = 9/10
    LK = 10/10
    Cata = 7/10
    MoP = 6/10

What about you?
    Strictly on lore:

Vanilla: 5/10
    BC: 6/10
    LK: 10/10
    Cata: 6/10
    MoP: 9.5/10

Vanilla 10/10
    BC 8/10
    WotLK 6/10
    Cataclysm 5/10
    MoP 9/10

This is based on quality AND how much I enjoy each one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla 7/10
    Burning Crusade 9/10
    Wrath of the Lich King 10/10
    Cataclysm 3/10
    Mists of Pandaria 5/10

Vanilla, 9/10 just because of the wonderment of a new world to play in. other than that it really, really, sucked.
    BC, 5/10, but that's my fault because i didn't raid, pvp or anything really during this time...
    wotlk 9/10, loved this expansion, and death knights.
    Cata, 6/10, only reason it's this high is because it's when i really got into pvp, fun times.
    mop, 7/10, it's this low only because of how god awful balanced pvp is, and world of daily craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Strictly on lore:

MoP: 9.5/10
    Yep, a Horde player

Vanilla - 4/10
    BC - 5/10
    Wrath - 8/10
    Cata - 6/10
    MoP - 9/10

Deleted
    Vanilla: /
    TBC: /
    WotLK: 10/10 (started playing at the very start of the xpac.)
    Cata: 6/10
    MoP: 8.5/10

Classic: 7/10 - at the time, there was that feeling of being new in the world that I can't really recapture. It made for a lot of great memories, and really artificially inflates the rating.

BC: 5/10
    - the implementation of arenas was horrible for PvP and PvE balance, and, while it did add a VERY popular game mode for PvPers that was needed, it was not handled well and Warcraft is still struggling to balance PvP because of arenas. The lore was awful and Blizzard just shit all over their WC3 characterization, and the fluctuating raid sizes and attunements gated and choked a lot of guilds. It also was the worst for grinding dailies. Ugh. At least Mists's dailies were somewhat varied and not so clunky.

Wrath: 8/10
    - 10m/25m lockouts gave a lot of life to guilds and a lot of freedom to raid groups. It pulled the lore, along with familiar faces from the questing and reputation hubs together to make very dramatic, dynamic, epic raids.

Cata: 5/10 - simply not enough to do at max level besides grind dungeons. Raids had very little NPC interaction and just weren't as well designed as Wrath.

Mists: 8/10
    - for many of the same reasons as Wrath. Lore and raids are very well designed, assuming 5.4 lives up to expectations (it would be hard not to, with the sound files and info on the raid).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Vanilla - 8.5/10
    TBC - 10/10
    WoTLK - 8/10
    Cata - 4/10 At best
    MoP - no.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 02:10 AM ----------

Yet, you gave an 8/10 to TBC.
    And yet, from Vanilla to TBC, the game grew a lot.

You're spewing some bullshit here.
    I gave it 8/10 for launch and 7/10 for the end. You obviously didn't read it. And that is also a rating for the player type at that point. Wow had a completely different type of players when cata came around. The rating are for what was expected from wow at the time.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla-8.3/10
    BC-8.5/10
    Wrath-7.5/10
    Cata-2/10
    Mists-8.2/10 <- This can become 9.1/10 if 5.4 is as amazing as it looks.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

For their respective times
    WoW: 10/10. Nothing will ever top that again for me just as an immersive experience. Dark Souls is the closest thing that really just let me get lost
    BC: 8/10.
    Wrath: 6/10
    Cata: 6/10.
    Mists: 9/10

If I factored in lore, each expansion but Mists would probably lose a point or two due to varying flaws the developers had while still learning how to deal with their own game and stories.