Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstrider View Post
    Giorgio is getting so old theres no telling how much longer he'll live though D:
    As long as he can nod or shake his head it's all good. Legend.

This b-line really kicks your ass, such a classic record, still sounds amazing. Still makes me go fucking nuts if I hear it out on a big soundsystem. There is a pretty good re-edit of this that got released about... maybe 8-9 years ago on 20:20 Vision records. It stays really true to the original but less cheesy synths(or at least thats my feeling lol). B-side on the vinyl is Frankie Knuckles ft jamie principle legendary house anthem your love(amazing song), love that song.

Here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Disco never died.

The sad thing is the whole rebellion against disco was by white homophobic racists because they didn't like the "culture" of disco. Disco is all about having a good time and enjoying life, sad that some people would rather listen to doom and gloom but whatever.
    lol yeah, they even had disco sucks tours were they filled arenas and people got to hate all they wanted and burn their newly bought disco records. The sad thing is that kept happening for house as well, while it got pushed underground in the US by haters it blew up abroad, there is a lot to thank the (mostly)black gay communities in the US for(mostly Chicago and NYC). God bless.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-06-27 at 03:06 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    No I never really liked even though I was born in the 90's I never really liked the sound of it so yeah I would hate it everyone walking around in bell bottoms and afros Phhhhht.

I'd so be down, as much as we love to hate on the cheesyness that was the 80's... we all STILL secretly love to groove to them. Daft Punk also brought a lot of that back. Superb album! So yes, I'd love to see disco make a comeback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Lossless wave audio is uncompressed though. 1500 kbps audio (compare that to 192 kbps MP3s)
    No, he's referring to dynamic range compression, not size compression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war

This problem doesn't/didn't exist as much with vinyl because there're hard physical limits on how much you can increase the loudness on a record before it won't work.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    ew no, nothing at all appealing to me

I'll pass on the disco thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    If i were to have disco make a come back I want these bands to be their too

and