Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Mage Tier 16 is basically just the Mage Tier 13. That's a little disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    I hate these blue posts' style = those answer ppl are pokey...

"But there is a 100% Heroic drop mount (yes, more than one will drop on 25-player kills). " That means = min: 3 mounts drop/ kill in 25 or 10 man raids are far better... because 10players/1 mount in 10mode, and in 25 mode 25players/2 mounts ? WTF this is not math.... and wtf will do the other 5 ppl in the 25 raid team? they will leave and make a 10 man raider guild... to get chance for the mount...
    Gz Blizzard destroy all 25 raider guilds... they are epically rare, without RF the 25 raid mode is out of order...

I want to see their next quarterly Report how lose more subs, because of this. They have no idea what players want, they just destroy their own game.
    Rare pet means for the blizzard = People need to spend more time to get the pet (more paid months) and blame other players instead of blizzard managers... Who want their money without work.
    Eh? Not sure what you are complaining about. It will either be 3 mounts per 25 man, which would give incentive to do 25s, as it will only take 9 weeks to get everyone a mount vs 10 for 10 mans. That or there will be 2 that always drop and a 50% chance at one more, which give it 10 weeks (9 if you are lucky, 13 if very unlucky). I don't think most people will switch raid sizes just for changing their odds at a mount though.

As far as the rare pet goes though, the problem is that it is the final step for many people for the zookeeper achieve, while previously, you could focus on one of many rare pets. Also, I don't recall the snowy owl (which only appears in winter) being rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    "All the fuss about a pet that only took me 5 minutes to get cause I'm on a dead crz-less server I don't understand gais herpa derpa"
    Well I'm not. It's just an abandoned alt I never transferred.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mage set looks painfull like the Tier 13 Timelord set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Mages are nerds, nerds wear glasses, makes perfect sense tbh.
    ... Wow way to stereotype... And those aren't glasses, they're aviator goggles pimped out with LEDs...

The Mage tier is like they took the Time Lord Regalia and gave it a Pandaria treatment. I'll keep my Time Lord, thank you very much.

I hope the next expansion is something amazing and sparkly...like TBC. I'm really getting tired of these ugly fucking armor sets. Maybe some people like them - but I know I sure don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    ... Wow way to stereotype... And those aren't glasses, they're aviator goggles pimped out with LEDs...
    goggles are glasses, saftey glasses....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    I don't think most people will switch raid sizes just for changing their odds at a mount though./
    You need to learn something: mounts, achievements, experiences are permanent ilvl is not... So those are the 2nd most important things in raids... So shame on Blizzard devs...

Why is tier so nasty now? Tier used to look so awesome and set you apart, and now it just looks like a dungeon set. I hate to hear "oh it's because of transmog", that's a terrible reason, it's laziness. Make tier look better, no more dull earth colors, bring some spark back into them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    The players want a real new feature in 5.4 Interface\Zones\ Turn Off CRZ
    MMO-Champion Staff pls make a public vote about that!
    That's really not the point.

I'm not entirely sure why people are bitching about things being rare, ESPECIALLY when they're something as trivial as battle pets.

Everyone likes to have rare things, but they don't have to want to put in effort to get them. You don't get to "pick" the difficulty of how rare you want something to be. That's just idiotic.

Yep, this is the same with recolor... Great job for the lazy graphic employee. I think it was a 1 hour job for him and bum we can sell it like a new patch, brilliant.
    It's not a recolor in the slightest. The two look similar, but the shoulders and helm aren't the same model in any way.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post
    The mage set looks painfull like the Tier 13 Timelord set.

This. The only thing that really seems to look different is the shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Those mounts. Gotta start saving gold for a heroic run.
    Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to "What's wrong with WoW"! Where the points are made up and anybody with gold can buy almost any achievement!

So, the stupid mind of the CM thinks one achievement and a meta depending on it should be rare stuff that only people spending a retarded time in camping should achieve?

There are stuff like the Qiraji Guardling that they can't simply defend, it's a bad design in all of their bad decisions about it:
    Deciding to make it stop spawn one week before it could be captured by players, then restrain it to a small patch of land, then making it respawn VERY VERY slowly, and as a cherry in the top, making it limited to a time frame.

Deleted
    SOrry to say, but bad job with tier 16s and season 14s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    I hope the next expansion is something amazing and sparkly...like TBC. I'm really getting tired of these ugly fucking armor sets. Maybe some people like them - but I know I sure don't.
    Dude tell me about it. I think the sets from vanilla, tbc, and wotlk were all pretty much great. Cata had some great ones too especially in Firelands, but man these sets from Pandaria raids have been just kinda sad imo. The mage one looks like a combination of the old Time Lord Regalia as others have said mixed with the rogue set from Throne lol.

Also is anyone else sick of these tiny two handers we've been getting? I remember during Cata Blizzard stated they were going to go back to making two handers bigger and epic again but to this day they still have not done it. If you don't get what I mean just compare the Ashkhandi from vanilla to the one from Cataclysm. Pretty huge difference.

And for laughs, try on some of todays two handed swords on a female blood elf character. Talk about turning a two handed into a dagger rofl

In regards to Hearthstone... I didn't even know the beta had started for it yet so I'm shocked. Guessing MMO-C didn't post when it started? Or maybe I just missed it somehow. Dang

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    Also is anyone else sick of these tiny two handers we've been getting? I remember during Cata Blizzard stated they were going to go back to making two handers bigger and epic again but to this day they still have not done it. If you don't get what I mean just compare the Ashkhandi from vanilla to the one from Cataclysm. Pretty huge difference.

And for laughs, try on some of todays two handed swords on a female blood elf character. Talk about turning a two handed into a dagger rofl
    Mind telling which ones are actually small? I honestly think that most of them are big enough, maybe except for the axe from Lei-shen.

Nothing wrong with armors too, some colors are abit off, but it doesn't really matter...

Considering the minfernals have been around for almost a year and it's still a pain to get one, I see a lot of people not getting the summer pet. It's not going to be around for long and will be insanely camped the whole time. Really lazy and bad design, not surprised at the falling sub numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people here with entitlement issues for these pets.

Quote Originally Posted by fmccloud View Post
    A lot of people here with entitlement issues for these pets.
    And of course the share of people stuck in 2006, thinking that parroting what IGN say make them cool.

Yes, people think they entitled to have a POSSIBLE way to finish their goals. Not a model where chance dictates random people to finish and others to see the opportunity ripped from them for another 9 months.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-06-23 at 08:52 PM.