Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That's kind of amazing. First, if you have body odor 5 minutes after a shower there are bigger issues going on. Second, what kind of high school did you go to that they ridiculed men for being straight?
    Several ones, including a religious homophobic one. I didn't know that shaving my armpits makes me gay. I am still pretty much attracted to women even after I shave my armpits.

Is this the mental limit of those who do not groom themselves?
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-06-22 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Yeah, I do that too. And it still smells, or it smells again after a couple of minutes especially in the summer so I end up removing it.

You do not enjoy looking like a man, you are just insecure. If you do not enjoy looking like a prepubescent little boy, do you also grow a full beard like Darwin?
    Lol, you need new antiperspirant

Hardly insecure, I enjoy the hairy look on myself and partners.

And no I don't grow a Darwin beard because it becomes itchy at a certain length so then I trim it so I just have stubble, never clean shaven on the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Hello mmo'ers!

As a man I dislike fluffy pubic hair on woman and prefer a overall shave/wax.
    The overall look to me looks better and neatier then having hair grow out of every nook and cranny.

I myself already groom myself and remove the "fluff" everywhere and shave my facial hair and below the belt right off.
    This is however done by razor so the smoothyness doesn't last long and I plan on smoothing out my armpits and legs as well.

Thing is tho - I have no idea about wether I should use razors, wax or some kind of nifty machine to work with.
    If anyone has any suggestions I would be more then happy to hear them.

As for the rest;
    What do you think about men shaving/etc?
    Why do you think that, and are you a male or female attracted to x or y?
    Since you seem motivated to groom your whole body I would advice getting an electrical trimmer that will cut hairs very short very easily. If you start shaving your whole body the upkeep will be enormous, much more than any woman has to deal with. So get a trimmer and trim everything once ever week or two weeks depending on how hairy you are. You can still shave areas you like smooth like chest and dick. You can also go to a hair removal lady once a month and get it lasered/waxed but that is effort and money.

15+ Year Old Account
    I rock a full on beard, and these days I jsut keep it trimmed downstairs. Tried shaving as an ex prefered it, but it ends up being something you ahve to do everyday, or certainly before exercising, as if its stubbly 'down there' it all end up rubbing a whole lot and gets painful, but then because of the cycling I do I have fucking huge thighs, so I need to do everythign I can do reduce chaffing >__<

I don't tend to do much with the rest of my body hair though, I've never had a very hairy chest.

Regarding preferences in females - as long as its kept tidy I'm fine going down south, though fully waxed is that little bit nicer. full on over growth isn't attractive though.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 01:24 PM ----------

Several ones, including a religious homophobic one. I didn't know that shaving my armpits makes me gay. I am still pretty much attracted to women even after I shave my armpits.

Is this the mental limit of those who do not groom themselves?
    I've never heard anyone get mocked for being male and having armpit hair. I've never heard complaints about men having armpit hair until this thread. In fact if anything I've only heard people mocked FOR shaving/waxing armpit hair. IMO the only people that should be doing it are body builder types who need to be showing off their physique without hair covering it up...

Someone needs to hurry up and invent a way to completely remove hair and make it -never- grow back.
    http://youtu.be/enJJeOqHbqE?t=2m15s <- Mine's worse. I'm 20. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never seen a guy with armpit hair that wasn't ridiculed, especially in high school.
    Lol. Lol. Lol. That's one hell of a high school mate. Probably homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Someone needs to hurry up and invent a way to completely remove hair and make it -never- grow back.
    http://youtu.be/enJJeOqHbqE?t=2m15s <- Mine's worse. I'm 20. :<
    They have, it's called electrolysis.

Unless you are a professional cyclist, DON'T SHAVE YOUR LEGS. Jeez, that looks awful
    !

I see there is a little armpits debate going on in here. I have been told by women that they like my smell after I sweat a bit, so I don't care anymore about shaving my armpits, I don't even feel comfortable without any hair in there. I shower once a day, so if I get sweaty, I'm not really worried about that, it's natural after all.
    Last edited by rinleezwins; 2013-06-22 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    Lol. Lol. Lol. That's one hell of a high school mate. Probably homosexual.
    Funny, most gay men I know (myself included) love body hair..... But yeah easy to play the fag card!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can people say that a man should have armpit hair? Do you enjoy stinking after 5 minutes and looking like cavemen?

I have never seen a guy with armpit hair that wasn't ridiculed, especially in high school.
    What are you? 15? You don't HAVE to do what others do. Actually it's highly recommended that you think for yourself even. #brandnewconcept
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracopnious View Post
    Funny, most gay men I know (myself included) love body hair..... But yeah easy to play the fag card!
    Yeah down under all homos are pretty boys.

Yeah down under all homos are pretty boys.
    My boyfriend is a hairy and manly Australian lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend is a manly gay Australian lol.
    Yeah I believe you. I'm Bill Gates.

Yeah I believe you. I'm Bill Gates.
    Stick to your stereotypes champ, they get you places!!

Yeah, I do that too. And it still smells, or it smells again after a couple of minutes especially in the summer so I end up removing it.
    The right antiperspirant and cleaning will eliminate all smells if it doesn't than you need to switch it up and find different products until you get one that works. These things are not a one size fits all thing. If you are finding the smell or sweatiness it indeed returning only a few mins later then it sounds like you have an issue of a medical/physiological nature. You could also try some products designed to reduce excessive sweating (for example a product like "driclor") which you can often pick up at pharmacy.

I also like girls who shave their pubes completely off. I do the same about 2x a week. I use a 4-blade razor and do it while I shower. It makes the shower last a bit longer, but I have NEVER cut myself doing so. It is the only part of my body I shave. I hate having a smooth face, and I look 20 years younger when I do. I am also a pretty hairy dude (even got some upper back hair going on).

Only time I remember that something like that was ridiculed was when one had pubic hair and the others didn't due to age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick to your stereotypes champ, they get you places!!
    So far the places have been great. Won't go to the K road to mix with your lot though.

If you stink using antiperspirant (as opposed to merely deodorant rubbish such as lynx/axe etc) then you will stink with or without arm pit hair.

Most issues with smelly men are down to using merely deodorant (a cover up fragrance) rather than antiperspirant which stops the majority of the sweating.

I recommend a 48hr gel stick antiperspirant such as Gillette Series and daily showering.

So far the places have been great. Won't go to the K road to mix with your lot though.
    Good, we dislike homophobes.