Deleted

MW 25 man vs 10 man - Stat weights differences and healing style

Hi guys, i recently switched from 10m healing (5/13 progress) to a 12/13 25man guild.
    In these two nights of raiding I was in for most of bosses, and I noticed that I wasn't effective as in 10 man (granting i'm 530 and other healers are in 545+)
    In 10 man, i duo healed most of fights with a disc priest, and had a resto shaman as third healer in 3 healer fights. On 25, i raid with 2 paladins, a disc/holy priest, a shaman and a monk/druid.
    The outcome left me with some questions :

1) On 10 man, i recently switched to third haste cap, using a few 320 haste gem and some int/haste ones. That way, my LMG and HLG procced a lot more, granting me never mana issues even when I had to tank heal or emergency heal someone. On 25 man, I feel that wasting so much stats for the third haste cap is a waste, when almost all damage gets covered by the mastery of our overgeared paladins
    So, question n°1 : Do i need to switch back to 2nd haste cap at least till i get my 608ilvl cloak and/or a few heroic pieces?

2) On 10 man , I used to be the co-raid leader and was the one calling my healing cds, on 25 man I get my revivial called but i am beginning to think I could use revivial a little better (usually i get my cd heals sniped by someone else, and/or i use it too early). Is there a global HP% when my cd heals the most, assumed I never saw the raid hp dips lower than 75% ?

3) If question n°1 is to go back to 2nd haste cap, in a scenario where the raid is covered by absorbs, do i need to regem for full INT to get my overall and perioic heals better or I should stick to full crit build?

As a 25 man raid healer you will mostly just focus on ReM and Uplift spam. You will be able to pull massive HPS by pretty much just doing that. I only use EM on tanks when they go below 50% HP but that usually ends up being a loss of overall healing.

For your CDs if your raid is never below 75% health then a lot of your Revival will be wasted. My Ilvl is 524 and it heals for well over 200k per person. The few times you will get a Revival without over healing would be like after Tortos stomp or on the 5th or 6th Magera head.

I stick with the 3rd haste cap, go crit till 25%(I always have left over mana tea when over that) and then just go full Int.

Also, running with 2 Hpalys sucks for our hots but thats just meter BS. I just look at like if they have a sheild great, but if they are below 100% with a sheild its not like Im really wasting my heal/mana.