Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    -Dumbing down of the talent trees from 71 points to ..... zero
    -Dailies! Thousands of them, and they're required if you want to contribute to end game raiding. I hate dailies, they should be optional, as they always have been prior to MoP.
    -This was recently fixed, but the time it formerly took to level from 85 to 90.....good lord.
    -The gear gap in MoP... If I come back, get a toon to 90 and start gearing.....346 blues for a decade...once a week LFR's.... Maybe I'll catch up to my guild by 7.0
    It's not what you want in life, it's what you get!

Iv been subbed since 2006 I doubt I will ever unsub tbh, even if I take breaks, I stay subbed. The money I pay to keep subbed is pocket change really for me. I like to support the company that has given me entertainment for years. Plus this is the best expansion to date even if I don't like the theme very much.

I'm just over it. Loved it for what it was, and the time spent within the world, but I've been playing off and on since beta. I need to change things up. Every hour I spend in the game now kinda pulls at me and says "you could be putting this time into something new".
    You now stand before the Countess.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

Blizzard and their idiotic decisions to completely change the game every single expansion. Don't fix shit that ain't broke. That and the fact that I played it way to much, non-stop while I still liked it and kind of burnt myself out on it. Also, after we killed the Lich King, all meaningful lore ended.....what we've gotten since the launch of Cataclysm has been pretty much whatever the hell a monkey has thrown shit at and Blizzard goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I'm just over it. Loved it for what it was, and the time spent within the world, but I've been playing off and on since beta. I need to change things up. Every hour I spend in the game now kinda pulls at me and says "you could be putting this time into something new".
    Even though I'm still loving WoW, I do try a lot of games, by that I mean probably every MMO out no lie.. it's a problem. But apart from that I come to find anything new I find does not have the small things WoW does, like inspecting someone across the world seeing their gear talents and glyphs, how well /who works, how easy the interface is. The amount of addons WoW has.. hell their phasing still beats most. It's just such a good game that way I have trouble moving on.

Even though with age other mmo's might acquire every little detail like wow has over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Blizzard and their idiotic decisions to completely change the game every single expansion. Don't fix shit that ain't broke. That and the fact that I played it way to much, non-stop while I still liked it and kind of burnt myself out on it. Also, after we killed the Lich King, all meaningful lore ended.....what we've gotten since the launch of Cataclysm has been pretty much whatever the hell a monkey has thrown shit at and Blizzard goes with it.
    Summarizes my feeling about WoW too. I have been unsubbed to WoW since first tier of Cata. MOP has been the worst disaster. I will not come back to WoW ever unless the next expak is some awesomeness with
    1. real lore (legion, Xoroth, Sargeras, Azshara) and
    2. lot of content (>9 zone continent and lot of slow questing, no rehashed content, no repetition (too many dailies)) and
    3. little or no irritation (no more talk of LFR/flex/shit changes, further destroying talent trees, cash shop, pandas and such silly childish creatures)

It became too much of a game rather than a world.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Well I don't think I've quit just yet, but the fact that my realm is a ghost town and that all of my level capped characters are on it, I don't really feel compelled to continue playing, or paying to move all of those characters.
    Running pugs, trade raffles, random invasions on Org late at night, or going over old content for mounts and achieves, and meeting new people was a lot of fun. None of that goes on anymore.
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-08-04 at 04:50 PM.
    I make Trance, let me know what you think! SoundCloud YouTube

Having everything I ever wanted drove me away completely.

Because I had nothing to do basically. I could've done some pvp, but wasn't interested in that part of the game.

Sold my account and started a new one 3 weeks ago and actually started to enjoy the game again.
    Now I can't change my past but who the f*ck are you to predict my future

Props for that signature-> Aryiana

Just plain old burnout. I'd been playing since late Vanilla and just didn't really enjoy it much anymore. I quit a year ago, but I still get cravings to play it again. Plus, I don't have much interest in this expansion at all.

Left when they announced the new cash shop helms.

Cataclysm drove me off, MoP has brought me back in a major way. I cant see myself quitting any time soon.
    I am a youtuber! I do daily World of Warcraft news, lore videos, Q&As and long dicussion videos! You can find my channel at http://bit.ly/Bellular

pet pvp
    new talent system
    Dumbing down of game, in both pve/pvp/leveling.
    The merge with activision making blizzard loyal to stockholders rather then customers.
    All classes fell alike an is boring.
    Pve have become to easy.
    There is probably more that i cant think about right now.

Stood in the Fire
    It used to be that when you saw an elite, you needed a group of 5 (a long, long time ago) to even come close to beating it. Now everyone's like, "oh man! An elite! Look at that it has 2 mill HP? PFFT I can handle that easily; I just need to pop some cooldowns and I'll be fine."

Honestly after I watched the debut for Everquest Next it just burnt me out completely on WoW to the point that I don't want to log in and raid with my guild anymore.

The game is so dated it took a slap in the face to make me realize it. I would rather sit and participate in the EQ Next forums with constructive ideas then wait for Blizzard to make any unlikely changes. While people that have already purchased their Blizzcon tickets I'm sorry. You probably won't hear anything about Titan and all they have to offer is a new expansion of the same drawn out shit.

The thing that matters the most here is the person playing also enjoying the game. If you still enjoy WoW because of friends or family by all means keep playing. But keep an eye out on EQ N.

www.everquestnext.com Just so you can experience it for yourself. Also go to twitch.tv/soe and watch the videos with the commentary so you know exactly what's going on. eqnexus.com has the class panel QA's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Whatever problems Shadow priests have, have nothing to do with Mobility. And Shadow seriously shouldn't see any sort of buff before Disc is nerfed into the ground. Because right now any sort of buff that could in any way trickle into disc, would turn the damn thing into the incarnation of Jesus Christ the Avenger, as the definition of demigod would be insufficient.

I had multiple 25man raiding guilds break up on me. My server also dried up, no good remaining selection for 25man raiding. So it was either go shopping around, pay Blizzard $25 per attempt at a new server, or give up.

No game can keep me interested for THAT long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

When Blizzard decided 10m raids deserved the same loot 25m raiders got.

Didn't quit due to envy but more so because that decision killed 80% of the 25m guilds on my server and my personal opinion is that 10m raiding doesn't get my blood flowing.

I didn't want to pay $40 for an expansion to such an old game. It should have been priced at $20. By the time it was on sale, I refused to pay $15 a month for such an old game. They need to stop working on expansions and update those old nasty character models and bring the game to at least the year 2010 technology wise.

In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Theres alot of things that drove me from wow but i think they all stem back to blizzard is stuck in their ways. They make expansions exactly the same way everytime with hardly any kind of interesting gameplay innovation. The last innovation they came up with was looking for dungeon. Since then its just been rehash of the same crap over and over. Same amount of tiers, same gameplay, same everything year in and year out.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739