Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Truly farmed... many of us did, however not all of us were as lucky to obtain both old zg mounts
    Sadly, I didn't get either one. I do not think Blizzard implement things for past things that have happened since it will make this title "unobtainable" even though its a new thing added. Honestly, i think having feats and the mounts are something awesome as the tiger mount is pretty unique skin. Wish i was lucky

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    No really just no , how long you farmed? Caus i farmed 2,5 years for both of the old Zg mounts. 2 Chars and ran it every reset , did i get a dropp ? no..why should YOU get an achievment ?
    This is where I was coming from, too.
    They already awarded a FoS each - I don't think something now-unobtainable that solely depended on RNG luck should reward more, especially not a title etc.

There were a lot of people out there who farmed just as long but just weren't that lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    This is where I was coming from, too.
    They already awarded a FoS each - I don't think something now-unobtainable that solely depended on RNG luck should reward more, especially not a title etc.

There were a lot of people out there who farmed just as long but just weren't that lucky.
    That was just an idea, i'm pretty sure everyone can agree that this needs more feat of strenghts, may it be just for the 2 new mounts, but apperently blizzard stoped giving them and now gives them away free to people who pve

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDub View Post
    may it be just for the 2 new mounts,
    But then you'd have to give out FoS for other mounts like the TLPD, Phosphorent, Vitrious Stone Drake etc. too - this quickly would add up to a lot of mount FoS.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-06-23 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    I've got both the old ones, neither of the new ones yet (but I've not tried to farm them).

Your reward for having the mounts is having the mounts, if you don't feel that's enough then perhaps farming said mounts was a poor investment of time if you're not finding it rewarding.

also managed all 4. even got 2xoriginal tiger! the old ones far surpasses the new once.

I've also got all 4 (248 mounts total). The new tiger took me by far the most time, the new raptor I got on my first or second new ZG run.

Maybe they should add having all 3 of the Zandalari Direhorns too

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats on gathering all 4 of them, Sadly I missed out on the old raptor. Got the zulian, but no luck on the new ones yet.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

I really wish they'd kept the old models in game in some way. There was nothing special about obtaining them, just pure RNG. I used to run them every week, only saw the tiger once and my partner won the roll (Rogues couldn't effectively solo it before Recup was invented). And he stopped playing WoW a month later. Sigh.

And it totally bugs me out that both the old ones give a feat of strenght and both new ones give nothing.
    They do give something. They give mounts.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-06-24 at 05:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Maybye introduce a special one with a title to reward those who truely farmed both versions of Zull Gurub and got all 4 ?
    Wait...you want there to be achievement that rewards a title to those who got lucky farming the old ones and got the mounts? Just because you have both mounts doesn't mean you truly farmed it. There are several people, like myself, who had crappy RNG and either saw no mount drop or only one regardless of how many times we farmed it and you think those people should just get nothing because you only truly farmed it if you got a mount?

I saw the tiger drop once and gave it to the friend that I was with as we were both farming it together.

With all that other stuff said, I do have both the new ones, but won't ever see the old ones because RNG hates me severely.

meh i only got 3 of them, got 3 tigers in the old zg but never the raptor;/

but gz on your collection

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Wait...you want there to be achievement that rewards a title to those who got lucky farming the old ones and got the mounts? Just because you have both mounts doesn't mean you truly farmed it. There are several people, like myself, who had crappy RNG and either saw no mount drop or only one regardless of how many times we farmed it and you think those people should just get nothing because you only truly farmed it if you got a mount?

I saw the tiger drop once and gave it to the friend that I was with as we were both farming it together.

With all that other stuff said, I do have both the new ones, but won't ever see the old ones because RNG hates me severely.

Lol take it easy those where just idea's i was throwing around
    This is more a statement of me that Blizzard is slacking allot on Mount achievements while they started giving out free feats of strenghts for completely stupid things (like killing a raid boss on normal during that patch, where's mine for Ragnaros in Firelands & Savior in Ds ??)

Congrats. I farmed ZG since I dinged level 70 (adding in more alts along the way) and ran it every reset til they removed them and never saw a single one drop, RNG was not in my favor.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

The old ones each grant a FoS. Don't see the need for a 1347598349987th title for something nigh unobtainable at this point.

I say nigh unobtainable because I would think these mounts (the old ZG ones) would show up on the BMAH, but I have never seen them on there.

They'd never introduce a new title that is unobtainable. The rarity of it would be on the level of Scarab Lord, but at least when that was introduced it was obtainable. If they did add it, the old mounts would have to drop again. Would you rather that or they just leave it as it is?

Deleted
    Lol take it easy those where just idea's i was throwing around
    This is more a statement of me that Blizzard is slacking allot on Mount achievements while they started giving out free feats of strenghts for completely stupid things (like killing a raid boss on normal during that patch, where's mine for Ragnaros in Firelands & Savior in Ds ??)
    How is a FoS for clearing current raid content "stupid" but giving a FoS for every RNG mount in the game not stupid?

Ive never seen any of those 4 mounts ever drop

I farmed the shit out of old zg before it was removed so i never ever saw either mount drop

And im farming the new zg and still havent seen any mount drop

ZG has always been my bogie instance that place has never given me any luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveGerardWay View Post
    How is a FoS for clearing current raid content "stupid" but giving a FoS for every RNG mount in the game not stupid?
    It's stupid in the sense that Blizzard can put time and effort into creating those while they didn't do them prior to Pandaworld.
    While every since cataclysm they didn't bother at all for mounts, while in Wotlk they added tons of mounts feats of strenghts (Voa mammoth, Anzu, Rivendares Charger, Ashes Of Alar, Kara mount, ...)
    But hey whatever.. if you dont wanna understand where im going with this..

OP you cannot be Champion of Zandalari without having their best mount which is Amani War Bear.Just sayin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by budala View Post
    OP you cannot be Champion of Zandalari without having their best mount which is Amani War Bear.Just sayin.
    Thats a zul' aman mount..
    I'm just here for all the zul' gurub ones