any in game Death Knight mob spells we don't have yet?

like if we get new spells..what type of spells are still out there that are different enough

10+ Year Old Account
    There's gonna be a full Ebon Blade rebellion if we don't get Defile sometime soon.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 02:12 PM ----------

Also: Blood Nova, Blood Mirror, Infest, Pain and Suffering, Hopelessness, Corrupted Flesh, Hoarfrost, Unholy Power, Soulstorm, that AoE Death Coil from Light's Hope...

Anima from Throne of Thunder boss Dark Animus? You know, blood magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Defile, obviously. Would actually make for a really cool AOE zone denial thing in PVP, grows and deals more damage the longer people stand in it.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Anima from Throne of Thunder boss Dark Animus? You know, blood magic.
    Come to think of it... i would love to have Anima Font (or "Blood Font" for RP) as a Death Knight spell, as in: places a dot on the target that sends a bolt of boiling blood to a random enemy location and deals aoe damage each time the dot deals damage.

Other than that, most people want Defile or Blood Mirror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    If we're including "Necromancy" and "notable undead bosses", then we have a count of:

Defile, Infest, Necrotic Plague, Pain and Suffering, Bone Spike Graveyard, Bone Storm, Soulstorm, Deathstorm, Soul Cleave, Shadow Cleave, Open Shadow Portal, Realm of Shadows, Summon Shadow Trap, Summon Coldwraiths, Call Blood Beasts, Blood Nova *WPcough*, Mark of Blood *cough*, Blood Mirror, Bloodbolt Whirl, Deathchill Bolt (and Blast), Dark Martyrdom, Death's Respite, Incite Terror, Fear, Defiling Horror, Ice Lock, Glacial Blast, Frostblade, Empower Runeblade and Fury of Frostmourne, better known as Wrath of the Lich King.

And I'm probably STILL forgetting a ton.
    You'll note that most of these fall into the categories of "crowd control", "pet summoning", and "AoE exceptional as a runic dump".
    And honestly, to those who say they want Defile, I'd prefer a Shadow Lightning-type spell (like Pain and Suffering, Deathstorm or Empower Runeblade) to what will end up being little more than a reskin on Death and Decay. No dev in their right mind would give us an damaging, expanding AoE spell.

... And I'm still holding out for them to return Wandering Plague to Unholy as an active part of our cleave.
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2013-06-23 at 10:47 AM.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Deleted
    Mark of Blood. Mark of Blood. Mark of Blood.

MarkofBloodMarkofBloodMarkofBloodMarkofBloodMarkofBloodMarkofBloodMarkofBloodMarkofBlood!

I am still emo about how they gave that ability back to a rare on the Isle of Thunder but didn't even consider making that our raid CD. :<

15+ Year Old Account
    I've long said DKs need an AOE RP dump. Read long as: since DKs were a class.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    And honestly, to those who say they want Defile, I'd prefer a Shadow Lightning-type spell (like Pain and Suffering, Deathstorm or Empower Runeblade) to what will end up being little more than a reskin on Death and Decay. No dev in their right mind would give us an damaging, expanding AoE spell.
    Furthermore, the Defile graphic would block out everything else. It would be a nightmare trying to avoid fire while using the ability.

Also, we do not need any more "boss abilities". By that, I mean abilities that we use in PvP that are easily countered by other actual players. It's bad enough we got saddled with Remorseless Winter already. Don't get me wrong, I like RW alright for PvE. It's just the PvP usage that annoys me.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 03:47 AM ----------

My gawd, there are some really cool abilities listed there. I want them all.
    Last edited by Clash the DK; 2013-06-23 at 08:50 AM.

We had mark of blood in LK Beta and I believe into WoLK. They took it away. I believe Deathchill Blast is Howling Blast. Deathchill bolt is Death Siphon but without the heal. Ice lock is eseentially single target Remorseless Winter. Frostblade is essentially a form of Razor ice. We have Empower rune weapon instead of empower rune blade though the effect is different.

Deleted
    Not so sure, but I believe death knights should get some kind of way to fear people.

We're scary after all. Old lichborne used to underline the fact we were so frightening, enemies wouldn't be able to focus and would miss their attacks on us.

Old glyphed DnD was the shit. Op, but still.

BONESTORM (AoE Bone Shield, everyone get 1 stack or 2 of a Bone Shield for 10 sec )
    /endthread