• Wrath, Lich king

253 73.55%
  • Cata, Ragnaros

5 1.45%
  • Cata, Deathwing

12 3.49%
  • Mop, Shas

0 0%
  • Mop, Terrorist Dictator with Huge Ego.

10 2.91%
  • Classic, Ragnaros

5 1.45%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lich King it has to be for me, he was the big villian that had been brewing for years and years since Warcraft 3. When it finally came it was one of the most epic fights (if not the most) in the game up until that point (and since in my eyes), I don't have much of an opinion of the end video in itself but to me this was the most epic endboss of the game, lore wise and game wise.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

For me, it was the Lich King, by far. The lore is amazing and he is who I wanted to kill since I really first started. Warcraft 3 built him up for me prior to WoW, and the fight, lore, and feeling was by far the best of any boss I've ever worked to kill. In my opinion, the Lich King was the final boss of WoW. While the lore has been interesting since then, it just hasn't felt nearly as epic and awesome as before, and it feels more like it's just dragging on now. I honestly felt nothing epic about Deathwing, and the fight itself was meh.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    Not much interaction with Illidan in BC. *no* interaction with Deathwing at all until Dragon Soul aside from perhaps a brief bit in TH Horde side. The zone nuking was neat but fell short of the mark
    It was the exact opposite actually; Illidan never made even a single appearance in Burning Crusade outside of Black Temple. There is a quest in Shadowmoon Valley where he speaks, but he himself is not physically present. Deathwing however appears in at least four quests that I can remember off the top of my head: The Day that Deathwing Came, Battle of Life and Death, Fourth and Goal, and Rheastrasza's Gift.
    Last edited by Elementalkin; 2013-06-23 at 06:41 AM.

Lich King>Illidan>Yoggy=KJ

Lich king, epic cinematic and good story
    Deathwing could've been good but it wasnt executed properly

3.- Yogg Saron
    2.- Algalon
    1.- Kil'Jaeden BY FAR

Lich King. Nothing even comes close.

I loved Illidan as a character more than Arthas in WC3, but his whole presence in WoW was pathetic and anti-climatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Pandaren Monk SourceOfInfection's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolyowns View Post
    As for nefarian and onyxia they were there but they did not play a big role lore wise (my oppinion though)[/COLOR]
    So Ragnaros was a bigger part in lore over Onyxia and Nefarian, who manipulated the entire nation of Stormwind and were waging war with Rag's forces for control of Blackrock Mountain?
    I've seen what's over the mountain, and you don't have anything to be dancing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Hov View Post
    Well fuck if you all want some sources here's some websites. I haven't read them so fuck you if you blame me for bad info.

I wanna say yoggy cause that fucking laugh will haunt my nightmares if i live to be 3 million

But i have to say its the lich king

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I wanna say yoggy cause that fucking laugh will haunt my nightmares if i live to be 3 million

But i have to say its the lich king
    Yeah his laugh was special

Not suprised with the poll results, the Lich King is simply on a league of his own. He was pretty much the main villain all troughout WC3 (with Archimonde), and even during Vanilla we got to learn a lot about the Scourge and the Lich King. For A LOT of people, it was about time we faced the Lich King himself in his own expansion. No other villain shares this epic feeling when you finally face him.

Arthas also has the best lore around him, I could hardly believe I was looking at his dead body in ICC. ''That was the guy I played with trough 3 campaigns in WC3, and now he's just lying there.... dead''.

Nefarian for me.

Lich king >>>>>>>>Kil'Jaeden>Yog>Illidan>Cata Ragnaros>Deathwing=Garrosh

Who the hell is Yogg Sauron?

He'd sure be the most epic boss of all times.. I voted for the Lich King. I think he was handled the best in that regard.
    The worst I think was Deathwing. After all that mambo jambo with the destruction of Azeroth, the raid was then rather a total joke from lore feel alone.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Lich King > Kil'jaeden (even though i've not done it when it was current content) >= Yogg-sarron( earning death's demise was the most rewarding) > illidan > archimonde

HLK 25H (Heroic Lich King) and Illidan were the sickest end bosses IMO....Archimonde and KJ get honorable mentions but the first two were the complete package. Interesting mechanics, everyone having a job that was important and unique, and awesome death dialogue. The RP when you started the HLK was a bit tedious if you progressed on it, but it was still awesomesauce.

Illidan, just barely.

LK was close, especially with his neat movie post-death.

Every other boss is largely made up later in the lore, outside of the game series, and doesn't hold as much weight.

Battling the Iron Horde with Yrel at Karabor.
    I'm pretty sure that's obvious... Lich King.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

Kinda worthless poll, where is illidan and kel'thuzad ?
    I should've known that you'd travel in disguise. They're ... always watching..

item squish is a terrible idea;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    it is the process of simplifying numbers to make them comprehensible for the unskilled common peasant folk.

I'm confused.

It says Yogg-saron and Ragnaros who were the mid-expansion bosses. And Lich King and Deathwing who were last ones. Which is fine and great, it's where MoP it gets confusing.

Why is sha one? And who is the dictator with a huge ego? Do you mean Garrosh or Lei Shen?