Lich King>Illidan>Yoggy=KJ

Deleted
    Lich king, epic cinematic and good story
    Deathwing could've been good but it wasnt executed properly

3.- Yogg Saron
    2.- Algalon
    1.- Kil'Jaeden BY FAR

Lich King. Nothing even comes close.

I loved Illidan as a character more than Arthas in WC3, but his whole presence in WoW was pathetic and anti-climatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolyowns View Post
    As for nefarian and onyxia they were there but they did not play a big role lore wise (my oppinion though)[/COLOR]
    So Ragnaros was a bigger part in lore over Onyxia and Nefarian, who manipulated the entire nation of Stormwind and were waging war with Rag's forces for control of Blackrock Mountain?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I wanna say yoggy cause that fucking laugh will haunt my nightmares if i live to be 3 million

But i have to say its the lich king

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I wanna say yoggy cause that fucking laugh will haunt my nightmares if i live to be 3 million

But i have to say its the lich king
    Yeah his laugh was special

Not suprised with the poll results, the Lich King is simply on a league of his own. He was pretty much the main villain all troughout WC3 (with Archimonde), and even during Vanilla we got to learn a lot about the Scourge and the Lich King. For A LOT of people, it was about time we faced the Lich King himself in his own expansion. No other villain shares this epic feeling when you finally face him.

Arthas also has the best lore around him, I could hardly believe I was looking at his dead body in ICC. ''That was the guy I played with trough 3 campaigns in WC3, and now he's just lying there.... dead''.

Deleted
    Nefarian for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lich king >>>>>>>>Kil'Jaeden>Yog>Illidan>Cata Ragnaros>Deathwing=Garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell is Yogg Sauron?

He'd sure be the most epic boss of all times.. I voted for the Lich King. I think he was handled the best in that regard.
    The worst I think was Deathwing. After all that mambo jambo with the destruction of Azeroth, the raid was then rather a total joke from lore feel alone.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Lich King > Kil'jaeden (even though i've not done it when it was current content) >= Yogg-sarron( earning death's demise was the most rewarding) > illidan > archimonde

HLK 25H (Heroic Lich King) and Illidan were the sickest end bosses IMO....Archimonde and KJ get honorable mentions but the first two were the complete package. Interesting mechanics, everyone having a job that was important and unique, and awesome death dialogue. The RP when you started the HLK was a bit tedious if you progressed on it, but it was still awesomesauce.

Illidan, just barely.

LK was close, especially with his neat movie post-death.

Every other boss is largely made up later in the lore, outside of the game series, and doesn't hold as much weight.

I'm pretty sure that's obvious... Lich King.

Kinda worthless poll, where is illidan and kel'thuzad ?

I'm confused.

It says Yogg-saron and Ragnaros who were the mid-expansion bosses. And Lich King and Deathwing who were last ones. Which is fine and great, it's where MoP it gets confusing.

Why is sha one? And who is the dictator with a huge ego? Do you mean Garrosh or Lei Shen?

The problem is that so many people here did not get to experience end game content before Wraith so ofc Lich king is going to win.

Personally Kil'jaden was amazing and the lore in the fight and the entire build up was just great, but I think like 2% of the player base during BC even got to Kil'jaden let alone the playerbase now, it is probably .02% fought kil'jaden in BC

To me it had to be the Lich King i mean he was front and center in many of the quest and zones in wrath. Unlike in BC you were not just seeing the bad guys forces at work as you leveled and quested you got to see your end goal. People have their issues with Wrath but to me the story in Wrath was done the best out of all the xpacs so far. I first got into warcraft when i played warcraft 3 and when i heard WoW was coming out and undead were a race i was like "Sweet i can fight for the lich king" tho of-course as i found out it was the forsaken i was a little let down but i knew someday we would get to take a trip to Northrend to deal with him. Even threw a good portion of vanilla you were haveing the eventual showdown built up with all the end game questing in the WPL and EPL ending of course with Naxx.

the others idk KJ was never mentioned enough in BC and you never really felt his presence til sunwell so much so alot of people thought illidan was the end boss in BC for a long while. Deathwing and Rag while shown and their presence felt i just didnt feel the story was as well done. As for MoP i think the story leading up to the siege or org has been really good idk i still would place it behind the Lich King but i have to wait and see how 5.4 unfolds.
    Last edited by Rumred; 2013-06-24 at 04:23 PM.

What the fuck, where's Illidan? I would put Kil'jaeden in 2nd, just because it was such an awesome sight to behold, but I'm refusing to vote for this glaring oversight. Illidan almost made me cry when I saw him the first time.

I think this poll should just be scrapped and started over properly because I'd really like to see people's opinions of Illidan vs LK. On the other hand, a whole hell of a lot more people probably managed to fight LK while he was current than Illidan, because of the higher playerbase, 10-man raids, and the stacking buff mechanic. (Which is why I think BT should be brought back Naxx style in a future expansion, not enough people got to see it in all its glory imo.)

Also if the poll is including mid-tier end bosses like Sha it should probably include Kael'thas, a hugely important lore figure from BC and one of the most epic, well-designed and memorable raid fights in the game. (Vashj and Archimonde were cool fights in their way but easily overshadowed by KT, plus Vashj's storyline in particular was... not so nefarious. I'm taking over Outland's water supply! I r so evil!)
    Last edited by hablix; 2013-06-24 at 04:34 PM.