Need some Direction

Need alil help in choosing what to upgrade next here's my profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...4/hero/8889536. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Morben View Post
    Need alil help in choosing what to upgrade next here's my profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...4/hero/8889536. Thanks for the help.
    i personally would upgrade the weapons to have a little more dps, LoH and some crit damage.

also get a helm with a socket.

I've gotten a few upgrades, I know the 70 crit gem needs upgrading and I'm working on it. So anymore advice on upgrading my gear? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...4/hero/8889536
    Last edited by Morben; 2013-06-29 at 10:31 PM.

I've gotten a few upgrades, I know the 70 crit gem needs upgrading and I'm working on it. So anymore advice on upgrading my gear? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...4/hero/8889536
    bracers should be easy to upgrade by crafting or ah. also i wouldnt use a unity until you are at much higher gear levels. get a ring with attack speed/crit chance or crit chance/crit damage. if you can get AS, CD,and CC. try and get maybe a little dext/vit on it as well.

also work on getting all gems upgraded. health at 33k is low so try and get some more vit where you can.you may even ditch the exp gem and use a life% one. leveling is nice, but farming without dying is better.

chest get a inna's with 3 sockets dex, vit, life%, this will also give you 3 set bonus which is nice for speeding up farming.

replace sickle with a yellow 1 hander. make sure it has a socket, dex, life steal, and crit damage. try and get 900+ dps on it.
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2013-06-30 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    bracers should be easy to upgrade by crafting or ah. also i wouldnt use a unity until you are at much higher gear levels. get a ring with attack speed/crit chance or crit chance/crit damage. if you can get AS, CD,and CC. try and get maybe a little dext/vit on it as well.

also work on getting all gems upgraded. health at 33k is low so try and get some more vit where you can.you may even ditch the exp gem and use a life% one. leveling is nice, but farming without dying is better.

chest get a inna's with 3 sockets dex, vit, life%, this will also give you 3 set bonus which is nice for speeding up farming.

replace sickle with a yellow 1 hander. make sure it has a socket, dex, life steal, and crit damage. try and get 900+ dps on it.
    I have inna's chest but it has no res on it so I'd be losing close to 110 res, but I'll give it a go. Thanks and I'm working on upgrading all my gems.

I have inna's chest but it has no res on it so I'd be losing close to 110 res, but I'll give it a go. Thanks and I'm working on upgrading all my gems.

your gear is looking better. how much all res do you have now?

and id still say try and get a bit more health

Your gloves for sure could use an upgrade
    I would say really cheap gets use similar offensive stats and adds some poison resist (looks like thats what u stack for OWE)

The Belt while nice for dex and vit is adding no resistance stats. You can either go with this or add some DPS with a cheap witching hour.

The chest plan is 1.5 mill but crafting a dex chest that rolls 3 sockets should be better especially if you can roll vit or all res.

While not compulsory, Your damage comes from FOT and Sweeping wind which is all lightning damage. You could look into a Won Kim Lau which adds 25+% damage to everything lightning. However Won Kim with life steal might be expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    your gear is looking better. how much all res do you have now?

and id still say try and get a bit more health
    I'm at 472 AR, 36k HP and I'm looking to get more and will switch to an %hp gem in my helm once I finish my hellfire ring.