Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Shadowform maybe? Turn into a shadow and do as I please.

Id definitely go for Portal. With the limitation of being key cities, I would have Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Berlin, Hong Kong, and Moscow, sit outside on the curb of La Guardia and go to town racking up the moneys. People would text me and be like "Yo im in London and need a port to LAX come get me." Portal over to London and port him to LAX and just get a buncha tag-a-long fares in the process. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Id definitely go for Portal. With the limitation of being key cities, I would have Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Berlin, Hong Kong, and Moscow, sit outside on the curb of La Guardia and go to town racking up the moneys. People would text me and be like "Yo im in London and need a port to LAX come get me." Portal over to London and port him to LAX and just get a buncha tag-a-long fares in the process. :P
    This is why I think portal is ridiculous. I put some restrictions on it last page, and I still think it's really good. Would you still choose portal with them?

Void Shift

Find very, very sick person. Void shift them. Hold onto sickness.
    Find very, very awful person (murderers, child molesters, etc). Void Shift.

Two birds, one stone.

Dominate Mind would be an interesting one to have. You could make anyone do anything you want them to, even if it's only for 30 seconds.

Reincarnation would be another good one. Once you die, you pop it and bam, back to life with 20% of your life left to live again.

Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    I've gotta laugh at all the people who say flight form when they realize that they only go 310% of their normal movement speed, which would be roughly 7-9 mph.

Dominate mind would be a good choice, along with resurrection.
    It's a little better than that, since WoW toons are all ultramarathoners who run everywhere, and that's their 'normal' speed. So take your running speed, which will be somewhere between maybe 6 mph if you're slow, to 25 mph if you're an Olymic 100m champion, and you get a respectable 20-75 mph. Not fast, but fast enough to be fun, at least, even for the sluggish.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Shapeshift, Resurrection, Reincarnation, and Dominate Mind. It's hard to narrow things down to just one.

EDIT: Portal is also pretty awesome... damn. WHY SO MANY GOOD ABILITIES?

Deleted
    No love for Counterspell?

Deleted
    Probably reincarnation, if I get hit by a bus it's np.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blink. I hate travelling, it's a mundane task.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    No love for Counterspell?
    How many spells are you going to encounter in the real world? XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    "Hearthstone" is not a player ability. It is an item ability.
    Did you comment in the thread just to be a smartass?

Astral Recall.

Or conjure refreshment table.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Void Shift

Find very, very sick person. Void shift them. Hold onto sickness.
    Find very, very awful person (murderers, child molesters, etc). Void Shift.

Two birds, one stone.
    What happens if you can't find said awful person before you succumb to the awful sickness?

Priests can't rez pets. May want to use the hunter version.

As for me, the best spell to have would be "stealth".
    Of course every healer can rez pets. You even can battlerezz them.

BTT: I think I would choose Reincarnation.

"Hearthstone" is not a player ability. It is an item ability.
    Then Astrall Recall... but this so much!

Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    I've gotta laugh at all the people who say flight form when they realize that they only go 310% of their normal movement speed, which would be roughly 7-9 mph.

Dominate mind would be a good choice, along with resurrection.
    Being able to fly at 9 mph would still be awesome. Not to mention you would be traveling a lot faster than someone walking / running 9 mph since you could simply fly over anything in your way.

(Normal movement speed in WoW is considered running, so to be more accurate it would be 310% running speed. Which means if the average person runs around 15 mph you would be flying over 40mph.)

wow, am i the only one wishing for rain of fire?? or some form of dot, like corruption or moonfire

or maybe summon doomguard, cuz quite frankly, who is going to say no to someone with a doomguard?

man this is a hard question... vanish says hi, ports are fun but dont have the bling factor as others. chain lightning would be sweet, but dangerous as hell if it were raining :P

i think doom guard or abyssal for me. but, it would be pretty sweet to walk into a hospital and cast revival to cure and heal everyone of everything.

either way, you would get mad tail
    Last edited by Djaye; 2013-06-23 at 09:01 AM.

Easy easy easy. Portals hands down.

Glyphed Resurrection. Someone sick? Kill him, ressurect him with full health. You would be like a god.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Legacy of the Emperor. For those times when a cup of coffee just won't do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Glyphed Resurrection. Someone sick? Kill him, ressurect him with full health. You would be like a god.
    Sorry, but how many abilities in WoW *wouldn't* make you a god? Aside from most Warrior/Rogue abilities. Frostbolt? Fireball? Shadowbolt?

But yeah, Resurrection has the most use in our world, though you could argue how morally right that would be. There's quite a few ramifications to bringing a literal Resurrection spell into our world.